• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
on Second Thought, I Won't Be Going This Week. Gonna Help Paint The Apartment This Week And It Is A Long Nd Hard Process. Sorry Homes.

And Jno, You Might Get ***** By Life. I Hope Teh Homie Is Nice Enough To Give It Back, Good Luck To You.
Painting Johns??? **** Outta Here Son!

.BlurR

Smash Cadet
Who's bringing the gamecubes, and when are you gonna be there?
I can be there a little earlier

Douhneill

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Douhneill
'sup guys. I'll be there this week, for sure.
I mean, how else am I supposed to figure out how to play as Mario?

anyway, what do you guys think about me bringing a modded wii?
No real gameplay changes, I just like being able to save replays longer than 3 minutes long.
and making my characters look different. (cosmic mario FTW)

idea

Smash Master
i'm bringing a gamecube + melee, but i can only get there around 7:30-8:00.

i don't think anyone'll mind if you bring a modded wii. especially since that's happened before.

.BlurR

Smash Cadet
@idea are you the only one bringing a cube for melee?

and @douhneill i'm guessing you're bring the modded wii for brawl right?

unknown522

Some guy
I'll be there for sure.

I really don't want to bring a cube, but I guess I'll have to.

I get off of school at 11AM and I'm not going home, so I have to kill time, while carrying a cube.

LiQuYu

Smash Rookie
Tmr at Founders area is the YFS welcome back bbq... they finish at 5pm though. I don't know how that'll impact the avaliablity of rooms (I doubt it though but you never know) but thought I'd give you guys a heads up on it. Free food and stuff btw =P

unknown522

Some guy
@unknown522 are you gonna be at york early? I finish classes at like 3
I can come at 3. That'll save me some trouble.

Tmr at Founders area is the YFS welcome back bbq... they finish at 5pm though. I don't know how that'll impact the avaliablity of rooms (I doubt it though but you never know) but thought I'd give you guys a heads up on it. Free food and stuff btw =P
lol, thanks for the heads up =D

idea

Smash Master
"Yeah! Outdoor barbecue! In the classrooms!!!!!!!"

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Looks like the place will e filled with Melee people. I'm bringing Brawl+ as backup, cause I want people to play with, and I have given up on the idea of competitive melee.

idea

Smash Master
i might be up for some brawl+...if there's some point where i can't get a turn at melee for a while, pretty much =P

in terms of fun, for me, it goes...

melee
brawl+
64 (only cause i'm not used to either control scheme, otherwise it'd be 2nd)
brawl

when i do play brawl, it's pretty much me with my friends going ike in free for alls and fsmashing the whole time.

Douhneill

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Douhneill
Man, now I'm excited about all this! That, and now I'm not quite sure whether I want to play brawl or brawl+... or balanced brawl... (probably not balanced brawl)

on a different note, I've been wondering: how long has this thing been going on? 'cuz last time I was there, you guys all seemed to know each other (and not know too many strange words like connoisseur or rhubarb).

B_Mak

Smash Cadet
so...Santana said he'd be going to this. I know I kinda want to....David/Kyle/Ryan aside, who else is coming for meleez?

Edit: Fail, change of plans. I'll see you guys next week hopefully

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
parents are still pissed over suspension,wtf lol.....next time hopefully >.< i want to get 3stocked by unknowns pichu again:embarrass

Cyan_

Smash Lord
ME TOO YOU OWE ME $3 IM NOT FORGETTING THAT

>=[

I heard some people are going on Friday

idea

Smash Master
people who went for melee: me, unknown522, kirbykaze, grmo, twin 1 (or 2?), and blur. if anyone else went, they left before 7:30.

idea

Smash Master
i will again.

actually, from now on, i'm only gonna post when i'm not coming.

wednesday is my last day of the week, so after my two interesting classes, i get to end the week with a few hours of melee. and all i have to do to get there is walk north for a few minutes. there's really no reason for me not to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom