• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

idea

Smash Master
i seriously doubt it. kirbykaze also goes to york so i don't see why he wouldn't. and unknown came last time.

is raynex still off...somewhere?

weon - X

Smash Ace
wow this thread is full of win, so how much of you guys end up playing melee over there in york every week??? im really hooked up on the game and i'm gonna be livin in T.O by the beggining of december, i hope you guys accept me :D

idea

Smash Master
wow this thread is full of win, so how much of you guys end up playing melee over there in york every week??? im really hooked up on the game and i'm gonna be livin in T.O by the beggining of december, i hope you guys accept me :D
this week 4 people, last week i think 4 or 5.

Gichan

Smash Champion
can you even reach decoy? I stopped playing brawl cause of school but I can probably attend next week if anyone else is interested in going. When I go I should be there at 6:30pm or 7pm, depends on how hungry I am.

.decoy

Smash Ace
no i cannot reach but nonetheless i feel that brawl should still be represented there haha
kingston is like 2.5 hrs away which is a bit much for york
although to be fair i guess eerryone has school noww

JvaN_

Smash Apprentice
Not 100% sure on coming to this week's cause it's lolbrawl, but I'll try to come and bring my buddy.

Oh btw, Jamie, your disc case thing is green or something right? Turns out it was in my bag for a while lol

idea

Smash Master
jvan, melee people have started going again too, they're just not posting =P me, KK, and probably unknown + others generally go.

Gichan

Smash Champion
**** man, I'll see. I have to write out the proposal for a project and I haven't even played in forever, I'll be bad practice. Look, I'll bring my controller that day and see what happens. Like I said before, 6:30- 7pm. As of now I'll say 75% of me going, pretty good.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Not 100% sure on coming to this week's cause it's lolbrawl, but I'll try to come and bring my buddy.

Oh btw, Jamie, your disc case thing is green or something right? Turns out it was in my bag for a while lol
O M F G U R MY LIFESAVER!

I'm coming for SURE!

Gichan

Smash Champion
Jack's lying, he stole it so he can burn all the games, then when they are useless to him he gets brownie points by giving it back. Bad asian bad!

JvaN_

Smash Apprentice
Jack's lying, he stole it so he can burn all the games, then when they are useless to him he gets brownie points by giving it back. Bad asian bad!
loollllllll This would be true.. if I still played the Wii.

I'll be there at around 6-6:15. I'll bring a 64 and Logan's bringing a few 64 controllers cause 64 is awesome.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
yeahs, hey Gi maybe you can give me some Wario tips, u are like the 2nd best wario in ontario right :D. No there are no tournaments at york, its just a smashfest, I'll be showing up tomorrow

idea

Smash Master
they have tornamants in york? awesome!
not tournaments, friendlies. how are you already banned <_<

I'll be there at around 6-6:15. I'll bring a 64 and Logan's bringing a few 64 controllers cause 64 is awesome.
i'll play that with you =) basically i pick kirby and dair above people's heads. if i touch the ground near them i start uptilting.

unknown522

Some guy

I'm pretty sure I can ruin the game for you.

Or play Sanuzi.

Anyways, I'm not 100% sure I'm going. If I'm not there, you'll know.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Our melee events are going strong now, you guys better step it up! xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom