• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRTM

Smash Ace
Ffffffffffff. Someone call in and check. I know that some students like to study at the school during reading weeks. The room might be locked though.

JvaN_

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, no school for York students this week.

I gotta go buy a book from York anyway, so I'll see if there would be a chance of a couple rooms being open.

idea

Smash Master
Yeah, no school for York students this week.

I gotta go buy a book from York anyway, so I'll see if there would be a chance of a couple rooms being open.
oh, is the bookstore open this week? i was gonna go check. there are some essays i have to write soon on books i don't have =P

JvaN_

Smash Apprentice
Ok so there's a bit of a predicament; there are a couple of tutorials that go on this week @ founders. The problem is except for those classes, all the other rooms are closed. We either gotta like camp outside, or pray that some prof/TA forgot to lock a door. Or a lock-picking kit, that works too.

I'm still going tomorrow, though.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Than nvm... no bunch of people than no Smash :*(

Next week for sure ^.^ Or I'll just practice with my friend DX

idea

Smash Master
same, but i'll be exactly as late as usual.

can i not bring a cube this time? i've brought one every time so far and never really needed it, except maybe once. and my bag gets kind of heavy with that + laptop. if no one says either way i'll bring it anyway but hopefully other people bring 2 cubes this time.

idea

Smash Master
'k, definitely not bringing a cube this time, cause i'm tired anyway and probably leaving early. if we are drastically in need of my gamecube you'll have to tell me before 11:00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom