• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jangalang

Smash Rookie
Never been to any of these things before, but went to a london biweekly on the weekend and it seemed like alot of fun, so I think I may come out. Thing is, ive played melee all of 5 times, and brawl maybe 30 or so. Im pretty terrible. How much tolerance do you guys have for noobs? I wanna come out meet some new people and get good at the game. Seems like a lot of fun.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
We're generally accepting since we're meeting in real life, heck I was once a "noob" and I learned thanks to going out to weeklies and tourneys.

Unless you're mainly those troll like people *cough cough Doc cough*, you're pretty much an instant hit with me ^.^

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Pretty much, I don't bring spare controllers and I assume other do the same as well.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
The more the better, there's a Wii already in the Founder's College room, I'm gonna assume? what's the room like?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
We bring our own Wiis, but the room looks like a classroom ^.^

I'll try and come for sure XD

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
There are already TVs in the rooms, the rooms free depending if there will be a class there or not.

I'll bring my Wii, but I usually don't bring my Wii often. I think Tin Man usually brings his Wii over to YorkU

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
You can confirm me 100%, keenly looking forward to it, my last lecture ends at 2:30 pm on Wednesday so I'll just be loafing around on Campus for a good three hours in anticipation for this :p.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I'll get some low tiers practice and leave early if its boring. Working on pokemon trainer, JustNoOne, I wanna take ur Luigi. I'll try and get SRTM to also show up.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
I'll be there tomorrow to work on my Peach and meet some new faces, looks like some of you are going to OiN too so it'll be like a pre-emptive strike :O

Hopefully I don't suck :)

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
My sister is at work so I have to watch over the family office... I'll try and come that's for sure ^.^

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
So that only leaves me? :/ I shouldn't show if no one else plans to. No use twiddling my thumbs

tha_carter

Smash Ace
i should really come, i need practice.

Akariss, mississauga has a large amount of the best brawlers in southern ontario. You can find alot of casuals closer to you. But york u is still a good start.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
I actually attend York U for like an education, I'd figure since this casual is on a day that I go there for lectures I might as well drop by. Since I'm keen on showing up, I'll still come even if it's to play melee xD. Hopefully some peeps show up for Brawl so I can show my true skillz.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
sweet :D grabbing my controller and actually looking forward for a chance at brawl >.<. (will still play melee to get owned if no sho for brawl)

JustNoOne I bet u got the wii then?

Jangalang

Smash Rookie
Im planning on coming by today to meet everyone for the first time. What times it start at again? And is it possible anyone could bring a controller for me, forgot mine at home in oakville and im already at york for the day. Ill buy someone a coffee if they bring me one!

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
5:30 pm - 6:00 pm Founders Room 104. It's gonna be my first time there too. As long as 2 people have controllers we can still do 1v1s so it doesn't matter if you have your controller.
Already at York too, so I can't really grab another one.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Akariss ill come play you for a bit, ill be there around 6-7

and if someone brings a brawl disc, ill bring my wii. All i have is melee

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
I sure hope someone brings a Wii, cause I didn't bring mine (only brought my controller). But I'll def be around to play anyone :).

idea

Smash Master
Kyle, are you gonna have your laptop at this today?
yup. haha, but if i hadn't brought it, how would i have ended up reading that =P

Im planning on coming by today to meet everyone for the first time. What times it start at again? And is it possible anyone could bring a controller for me, forgot mine at home in oakville and im already at york for the day. Ill buy someone a coffee if they bring me one!
i have an extra one by chance today...but i won't know who you are unless you come find me in the melee room. (and i'll only be there after 7:30)

.BlurR

Smash Cadet
Kyle are you the only one bringing a cube today??

Please tell me someone else is bringing a cube too that comes at 5:30!!!
(Not blaming you kyle, I know you got class lol)

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
If a good 4 or 5 brawl members show up from our community, I'll go, that all I'm saying.
you should go!!! bring brawl/wii, the more people that come, the less I twiddle my thumbs. I'm gonna be there at 5:30

EDIT: JustNoOne since Tin Man said he's not coming, are you gonna be bringing a Wii? also what time you think your coming? Please say your coming >.<.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom