• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

awesomeolion

Smash Cadet
Any Brawl players around York University? I'm a near tournament level player and am looking for tournament level players to play with. I live at the Stong residence and have a wii + brawl + controllers + a TV. I just need people to play!!

Let me know!

SRTM

Smash Ace
usually its just 1 tv. So an extra would be cool

I may not go this time cause I'll prob be playing cod:mw2 when it comes out. We'll see.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
srtm stop being soft, and come out and brawl.

awesomeolion, im coming wed, and i live really close to stong res. we'll talk if you come

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Definitely coming this week and bringing 2 others with me, 1 of them mains Lucas and the other mains Samus.

I main the princess with vegetables.

Everyone come, I sense a huge turn-out this week :D

awesomeolion

Smash Cadet
Can we wheel in a TV from another room? I've seen a lot of empty rooms with TVs just chillin' in Founders.

If we have another set up (for brawl or melee) i can bring my TV (it's mediocre) so we can have two TVs set up. Should I bring my TV too?

Cyan_

Smash Lord
usually its just 1 tv. So an extra would be cool

I may not go this time cause I'll prob be playing cod:mw2 when it comes out. We'll see.
ps3 or 360?

edit: ...or PC LOL (i like PC fps more myself, it's just they ruined it as you probably know)

idea

Smash Master
in a way i think it's good the TVs are immovable. if we could wheel them around between rooms once a week, you know eventually someone would break one. and that would suck.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Im gonna try and make it to this. My friend goes to york and if he wants to go ill try and go train it down there

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
If we could wheel the TVs from room to room... I think they would suspect us of theft if anything happened to the TVs.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Can we wheel in a TV from another room? I've seen a lot of empty rooms with TVs just chillin' in Founders.

If we have another set up (for brawl or melee) i can bring my TV (it's mediocre) so we can have two TVs set up. Should I bring my TV too?
Bring it for BRAWL!!!!

Sweet, possible Joe, JustNoOne, and Nickcam can reach, this looks like it will be a good week :bee:

nickcam

Smash Ace
What time are people going at, cause im pretty much confirmed as going now?

Gichan

Smash Champion
Tinny, go for 6pm, so that way you don't arrive late. Annnnd, no hacks this time man, i don't want no weird downthrows and backward hitbox bites for wario, that **** is wacked, lol.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
My last class on Wednesday starts at 2 and ends at 5. The next bus outta here (oshawa) leaves at 5:30. It takes 1 hour for the go bus to go from UOIT to York U, therefore I'll be there at 6:30.

I can arrive at 6 IF AND ONLY IF My teacher ends class early, in which case I can catch the 5pm bus.

Why can't I catch the 5 o clock bus when class is over? Well the5pm bus is really the 4:52, and the 5:30 bus is really the 5:27, etc

Why can't I leave my class early? Because university is important to me.

Gi I'll play you again in regular, regular Brawl :bee:

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I'll come, I just have to make sure I understand trig identities and energy... as well as read my ISP novel...

Gichan

Smash Champion
Ok tinny, we understand lol.

And those weren;t johns for my loss against you last time, I accept those, it affected me more against the others...especially the Link player.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Energy comes from food 0.0

I do agree trig identities are straight forward... but proving that the left-hand side is equal to the right-hand side is just painful.

.BlurR

Smash Cadet
What time are you going kyle?
and I'm pretty sure mike was going before...don't know about now

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Gichan
Carter
Akariss + 2 friends
Awesomeolion
Tin Man

Joe, reach please

JustNoOne confrim attendance.

I MIGHT BE ABLE TO BRING PERCON, AND OUR CLASS WAS CANCELED BECAUSE THERE IS NO WATER ON CAMPUS SO I WILL BE THERE AT 5:00PM HOPEFULLY WITH PERCON!!!

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Still confirmed, last class ends at 2:30 will be on Campus killing time till 5:30. Can be there earlier if need be. Both friends still confirmed as well.

Joe def reach please, it'd be sick to see a familiar face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom