• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

idea

Smash Master
>walk into class
>opening credits of blade runner

(I didn't want to do the > thing but it seemed like the best way to represent this experience)

.BlurR

Smash Cadet
Sweet, I guess I'll see you there at 5:30 david

I'm in Scott right now finishing a journal

On my way now (hope you're there david)

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
What happened Brawl wise, and congrats SRTM!!!! I hope ur going to OiN, I need a cheaper ride. I have one, just looking for a cheaper one.
Carter, GI, JustNoOne and 2 others showed up for Brawl mostly 1v1s definitely good practice, pro games and sure as hell coming next week.

Gichan

Smash Champion
DAMMIIT!! I said don't call me GI, it's Gi!

And guys watch out for this homie, he's going to be a pro in no time.

Don't know aobut next week it all depends on how much content i cover for my exams. Doc and Joe, you guys should definitely show up next week. JNO, Tinny will probably show up, Carter, mike, Han, and hopefully myself along with you two should equal for a dayum good night. Plus people need their practice for OIN.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Thanks for the compliment G!
I'm MIKE by BRAWL TAG so it's cool if i'm called that, Akariss is like a nickname so I dun mind.

The more the better :D I want as much experience as possible since I'm going to OiN and possibly more tourneys. (MOST FRICKEN LIKELY PEACH FTW)

P.S. convincing the Troll from LBT1 to come visit us next week too :D (he mains Lucas and isn't half bad either)

JvaN_

Smash Apprentice
I'm like 90% sure that I'll be going next week. This percentage may go up or down as it reaches closer to next Wednesday. Probably gonna bring my 64. Or Wii, cause I just got into playing Guilty Gear.. wow such a good game. Owns the eff out of BB.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
If anyone can drive me to OiN than I would for sure come... Unless my parents stop me from going there... (but like... my parents are asian so mehhh)

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
yesterday, there was this girl brawl player. I was not sure if she is from smashboards but it was pretty cool LOL

SRTM

Smash Ace
Dunno if i'm going to oin. Pretty far of a drive. But as far as Toronto tournies go, more of a chance lol. I'm moving in December.

Mistral

Smash Rookie
yesterday, there was this girl brawl player. I was not sure if she is from smashboards but it was pretty cool LOL
Heh, sorry I didn't introduce myself ^^;
I was shy and a very confused (being in a room of men when I was hoping to see ANOTHER girl).

Hi, I'm _________ but Mist is ok.
And I'm not sure if I'm going to be coming back since I have no classes (but if I have work to do on weds, I'll come for a while).

back to lurking @_@;

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Heh, sorry I didn't introduce myself ^^;
I was shy and a very confused (being in a room of men when I was hoping to see ANOTHER girl).

Hi, I'm _________ but Mist is ok.
And I'm not sure if I'm going to be coming back since I have no classes (but if I have work to do on weds, I'll come for a while).

back to lurking @_@;
It was nice to meet you :D, it's great to play a variety of players :). I was the Peach guy who apparently only guys play Peach (stupid stereotype). It'd be great if you come by again to play again and get better :p like I am (gonna be showin up every week now >.<).

Also for some reason all I got was a bunch of _______ <-- underline for your name which I assume you don't want to share or my computer sucks xD, so Mist it is.

Alias

Smash Apprentice
I don't want to go through whole thread so I'll just ask
do you have to be a student at york to play? if not, date and building name please.
Is melee still played or just brawl now?

idea

Smash Master
- no, you can be not a york student...it's not even a club, it's just a designated meeting point for convenience =P
- wednesdays, after...6ish? the time varies. and founder's college, first floor, hall of classrooms - people just pick any empty one and attach a cube to the TV that all the classes have in that area (for some reason).
- both

SRTM

Smash Ace
Nah I'm past my prime and wouldn't stand a chance to get top 10. Too much driving just to lose to a meta. It's free money for ally or doc. Screw them.

Gichan

Smash Champion
ok...then at least come to York this wednesday as it will be a big casual, great practice and you may consider OIN after, maybe?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I'll likely appear... but probably be studying there for most of the time I'm there.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
yo Gi next tourney you host,were teaming and registering as G.I Joe, or calling G.I makes Gi mad

50/50 chance i can make it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom