• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

.BlurR

Smash Cadet
around 7:30. class doesn't end till then.
I guess I'll have to sit and see what brawl's like until you get there

Edit: Heading over in like 10min, maybe I'll play some SSBB...if you guys let me haha

nickcam

Smash Ace
Good games everyone. Had to leave early but it was fun and ill definitely try and make it out again if there s a big turnout like that.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Yo Carter, I have your T.V., you'd best post here soon so I know what to do with it xD.

Good games tonight guys, will do shout-outs later.

idea

Smash Master
yeah, that's pretty harsh. i have a bunch of stuff but it's conveniently spread out.

- philosophy essay due monday
- modes of reasoning test tuesday
- english essay due the 25th
- other english essay due dec. 2
- midterm for ^ also dec. 2
- midterm for first english class possibly also dec. 2

hey, wait, that's gonna suck near the end. ...

Gichan

Smash Champion
Dayum today was **** fun. My neext tourney is definitely going to be titled "The Return of the Troll". Hopefully we get it December.

Good games homies, some intense matches. Yo Carter, you're gonna get it next time! lol. FD REMATCH!

People gotta stay longer though man, come on people. And hopefully joe and doc can come next week.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
akariss bring it next week, please.

good games people. like 15 people and half are low tier mains; if joe or doc came... their mks would shatter their dreams. =\

Gichan

Smash Champion
no han, YOU'RE a beast. Please play like that all the ****ing time so you can get on u and c and finally have another toronto rep on that list.

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
no han, YOU'RE a beast. Please play like that all the ****ing time so you can get on u and c and finally have another toronto rep on that list.
Oh yes!!
That's right!
I learned something new that day; back air can kill pikman and blocks the throw and infinite CG wario lol

One of my worse match up was olimar >_>
I couldn't do anything. but now i figured out a way to win lol
Yoshi vs Yoshi is also my worse match up too but no john's lol

tha_carter

Smash Ace
You figured out b-airs potential all by yourself, huh? Nobody you wanna give a shout out to for teaching you the ways of yoshi?

**** ungrateful kids and their rap music

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
lol ive been playing cod so much that i lost all track of time, i thought this was today xD

hopefully ill be able to go next week...if any melee guys go id like to practice that also,i want to enter melee singles in Pound4,since i suck im banking on playing a top player xD!

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
You figured out b-airs potential all by yourself, huh? Nobody you wanna give a shout out to for teaching you the ways of yoshi?

**** ungrateful kids and their rap music
OMG -_-!
Of course i didnt forget about you =) lol
you taught me something new lol

SRTM

Smash Ace
lol ive been playing cod so much that i lost all track of time, i thought this was today xD

hopefully ill be able to go next week...if any melee guys go id like to practice that also,i want to enter melee singles in Pound4,since i suck im banking on playing a top player xD!
Don't worry, COD is worth it :p

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yo Jamie, I keep forgetting you are in Toronto, jesus...yeah you to buddy, get better. ****in Sauga and their monopoly, loool.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
What about me Gi?

You hatin on me :*(
I'm toronto as well, and i'm closer then most people, dun forget bout me

Oh yes!!
That's right!
I learned something new that day; back air can kill pikman and blocks the throw and infinite CG wario lol

One of my worse match up was olimar >_>
I couldn't do anything. but now i figured out a way to win lol
Yoshi vs Yoshi is also my worse match up too but no john's lol
Come next week, if there is good atendance I'll go. Less u use marth, my olimar will **** your yoshi ;)

ugh >.<

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Yo Carter I'm at York with your TV till 4:00pm if you get this message i'll check the boards again at 4. Awesomeolion if you want to do something after 4. post as well. Maybe I can get Sylvantes/George/ That horrible Samus player to play too.

Good games Wednesday guys, my Lucas will be revered soon enough!

PS. It's the troll...

idea

Smash Master
haha, i saw this one video for halo 2 i think...one of the halos...where someone throws a grenade way off in the distance, then like 10 seconds later you see this huge explosion and someone/people dying. and when they watched the replay it turned out the grenade like...ricocheted off something, into a pile of explosive barrels. it was ridiculous.

SRTM

Smash Ace
haha, i saw this one video for halo 2 i think...one of the halos...where someone throws a grenade way off in the distance, then like 10 seconds later you see this huge explosion and someone/people dying. and when they watched the replay it turned out the grenade like...ricocheted off something, into a pile of explosive barrels. it was ridiculous.
lolol. Find that, I wanna see.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
ok i am 100% confirmed boys!, brining a tv someone bring their wii !~

any melee guys, 2$ MM bo7 vs mah jiggz, lets go!

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Confirmed 99.9%.

Myself + Troll + Sylvantes.

The 0.1% of me not showing up is if I don't recover from this FLU that I got. (preferably not swine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom