• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

idea

Smash Master
joe, i didn't play you...some other time i guess? i was gonna go ganondorf vs. your jigglypuff and someone else vs. anything else =P

tha_carter

Smash Ace
i ***** him in melee, brawl, and brawl +... except that one time cause brawl + samus is horrible.

It was a pity split

=D

GGs all, and goodluck to all the melee people goingto rom2

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Troll Shoutouts:
Gi- That was garbage play, walking into Lucas up smash for the lose, I don't want to see anymore of that, I have a lot to teach you. But we had a ballin' 2v2 with that double pokemon trainer, there's something in that.
tha_carter- Thanks for the tilt grab or w/e you called it, finally I can use Lucas' horrible grab!
T.O. Joe- Sorry about confusing you with Wolfblade, he's a nobody compared to you, you had no more twitching eye! :D
Logan a.k.a. Forward Smash- Your nick name says it all man, needs more of Snake's forward smash, had you rattled at some points but overall not bad toleration of the troll, more practice inc. :)
Tinman- Upsmash inc, you'll see, more 1v1 will bring more upsmash (without help)

Overall good games guys, maybe I'll go easier on you all next week... By not showing up. But we'll see how that plays out.

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
i ***** him in melee, brawl, and brawl +... except that one time cause brawl + samus is horrible.

It was a pity split

=D

GGs all, and goodluck to all the melee people goingto rom2
whoa, carter, we never played melee 1:1 yesterday
we only played teams and you were on my team.
We also only played brawl +
and oh cmon, I only won because yoshi was god tier =P
and the KEN COMBO oh my god. taht was just... hot.
I know i got ***** overall but oh man.~~ the ken combo canceld my rapeage lol

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
come play melee and u'll see more ken combos.....:)
ha ha xD yes!
OH man! This is how the brawl weekly should be man.
Insulting each other for fun and a lot of ppl playing brawl at the same time.
Last year was just same old people and maximum of like 3 or 5 >_>
YESSS INSULT + NO JOHN GAME FTW!

SRTM

Smash Ace
Pretty good games. I wanted to play brawl+, but it got too late and melee invaded the room :(
Man, tinman you embarrassed me pretty bad in the diddy/rob matches. Either you are loads better than holy and buenob or I just suck. Makes me want to drop diddy lol. :( Or more offline practice is what I need. I think im too old for brawl. Might show up next week, might not.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
ha ha xD yes!
OH man! This is how the brawl weekly should be man.
Insulting each other for fun and a lot of ppl playing brawl at the same time.
Last year was just same old people and maximum of like 3 or 5 >_>
YESSS INSULT + NO JOHN GAME FTW!
TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL, COME NEXT WEEK AND TROLL THIS GUY, HE'S ASKING FOR IT

And Han, I've been trying to tell you, GTFO OF HERE WITH THAT SHIITTY CHARACTER, MAIN MARTH

need more trolling? :p

@SRTM, dude no offense, but I came to the conclusion that MY DIDDY SUCKS AYESS.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Steve, come next week just from these OFFLINE casuals I am improving way more than with online (a combination is good, but offline is better when you have the competition).

And Han, don't drop Yoshi until your Marth is beast, it is a pretty good yoshi. You don't even camp, you just know what to connect with so keep it up.

Insulting and trashtalking is fun and all, but if it bothers someone then you gotta stop. One person was bothered by it and I'll respect his wish next week.

but DAYUM, these casuals got hype! Hopefully we keep these numbers going.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Insulting and trashtalking is fun and all, but if it bothers someone then you gotta stop. One person was bothered by it and I'll respect his wish next week.

AHHAHAHA Are u kidding me. Thats the whole purpose of trash talk to hype some **** up. If your taking trash talk personal dont play a game. I definitely encourage all trash talk unless its racist, or brings a person mother into it lol.

Gichan

Smash Champion
wtf? I'm talking about trashtalking a person directly, I'm sorry the noise level is annoying for you man, I'll try to keep it down a little when you're around.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Whoever is going to tell me to stop talking trash is trash themselves, and Tinman I'm not sure Han can take the trash talk, I'll prove the point next time I come (if it's actually next week), he has a short fuse and you see it in how serious he takes comments, I'll have him breaking tables if I troll him. Some people you gotta limit yourself with or you get these broken tables, and then what are we gunna eat that Wendy's off of?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Whoever is going to tell me to stop talking trash is trash themselves, and Tinman I'm not sure Han can take the trash talk, I'll prove the point next time I come (if it's actually next week), he has a short fuse and you see it in how serious he takes comments, I'll have him breaking tables if I troll him. Some people you gotta limit yourself with or you get these broken tables, and then what are we gunna eat that Wendy's off of?
LOL K :laugh:

SRTM

Smash Ace
@SRTM, dude no offense, but I came to the conclusion that MY DIDDY SUCKS AYESS.
Are you saying my diddy is **** if yours sucks? :( I was more talking about my diddy vs. your rob.

wtf? I'm talking about trashtalking a person directly, I'm sorry the noise level is annoying for you man, I'll try to keep it down a little when you're around.
No not your trash talking. Your fine. Trolls trash talking. Reminds me of a bratty child, no offense.

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
Steve, come next week just from these OFFLINE casuals I am improving way more than with online (a combination is good, but offline is better when you have the competition).

And Han, don't drop Yoshi until your Marth is beast, it is a pretty good yoshi. You don't even camp, you just know what to connect with so keep it up.

oh, yeah of course xD lol
If it bothers someone then of course we stop :p
and TinMan, i am not GTFOing Yoshi! Yoshi will become god tier next year. Just wait until i figure out a secret move that can infinite Combo (yes i will make it possible in brawl) metaknight =D

yikes. i am soo scared now >_> Don't trash talk me too badly x_X

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
@SRTM: I'm just saying that my diddy sucks, nothing to do with yours

@Han: Why yoshi in the 1st place anyways?
because yoshi is my favorite Nintendo character ever since super mario world for snes LOL
Since then, i've been using yoshi in every single nintendo game lol

Ndot

Smash Journeyman
Ndot? Who are you? Yo, come, lol, we need more toronto players.
Errr, I'm a smash player that focuses mainly on Melee, but I do play Brawl sometimes too if people want to play. =/ My university schedule doesn't really allow me to travel to York. Maybe Tuesdays though. =/ You play Brawl, right?

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
Errr, I'm a smash player that focuses mainly on Melee, but I do play Brawl sometimes too if people want to play. =/ My university schedule doesn't really allow me to travel to York. Maybe Tuesdays though. =/ You play Brawl, right?
....scott......what is this

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
I am, to make up for my absence last week, unless parents pull some ninja last minute don't go stuff. This time I'm not bringing disease/flu, i'll bring super peach skillz

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I'm not coming, gonna miss my tutorial on Tuesday, therefore I'm going to go on Wednesday instead, therefore I can't make it to this, and Akariss, recording didn't happen cause the york setups are incompatible with my equipment.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Im coming, gonna go to my tutorial on tuesday.

Therefor im not going on wednesday. Therefore i can make it to this.

But tinman has tutorial, there4 he wont make it. Theirfour, no potential recording tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom