• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikana

Smash Champion
ok sounds fine

i guess i should bring b+ then? and ill bring my wii so tinman cant tell us what to play:laugh:...decoy got me hooked on b+ :)
Are you going for sure? I'd be more willing to come if there are people playing the games that I'm coming for.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Are you going for sure? I'd be more willing to come if there are people playing the games that I'm coming for.
yup ill be there...bring ur sd card just incase,i dont know if the b+ i have is up to date

and carter,i just realized,i have a weird sd card thing,my wii reads off a micro sd thing i have but i put it in some SD case, so yeah nvm i cant do it =X

.decoy

Smash Ace
someone just bring a laptop with an sd card reader then download the "premade sd package" and copy+paste it onto the sd card. replace all files that it tells you to. the end. if you want to get really technical you can just replace your RSBE01.gct file in the codes folder with a new one from the b+ website.

Rikana

Smash Champion
yup ill be there...bring ur sd card just incase,i dont know if the b+ i have is up to date

and carter,i just realized,i have a weird sd card thing,my wii reads off a micro sd thing i have but i put it in some SD case, so yeah nvm i cant do it =X
That's what I have - a microSD with an SD adapter.

Someone bring a laptop in case as well! I'll try to remember to bring my SD reader. I might bring my Wii as well.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Ya i dunno about coming anymore. Attendance doesnt look too big, plus im guessing more will flop

Rikana

Smash Champion
Nooo. Toronto Joe. :( I was depending on some Brawl+ people to come this week. All that's left is Melee. Any Melee people going and staying until you're kicked out? I'll come if there's enough Melee peeps.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
=\

you guys suck. this is the only practice before that hamilton tourney
no worries man,its 2 weeks til the smashfest,and 3 weeks til the big one:)

Nooo. Toronto Joe. :( I was depending on some Brawl+ people to come this week. All that's left is Melee. Any Melee people going and staying until you're kicked out? I'll come if there's enough Melee peeps.
i know i wanted to play B+ so bad:( next week hopefully:bee:

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
i wanted to come this week -_-
but stupid chem test tmw and math test on thursday.
that's disgusting -_-.
I might come if i am ready for the math test.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Well, looks like its a flop. :( There's no melee people at all?

Hopefully people change their minds when I check before I head out tomorrow. I'll bring my controller with me to school in case people do change their minds but I won't be carrying a Wii.

idea

Smash Master
well, i brought my controller (but not a cube), i suppose i'll stop by the place at 6:30...if no one's there i'll go home, though.

idea

Smash Master
i'm pretty sure york doesn't have any classes next wednesday...meaning david and i would have less reason to go...so i'm probably not.

idea

Smash Master
well, i'm planing on hosting something this weekend...assuming there's interest for that, a whole day of melee pretty much satisfies anyone's video game needs.

(would have posted about it in the GTA thread already but fewer people would see it if i double-posted)

Gichan

Smash Champion
Once again I failed, but I got sick Tuesday night and couldn't go to school yesterday nor today.

I'll be 100% there the next week.

Rikana

Smash Champion
well, i'm planing on hosting something this weekend...assuming there's interest for that, a whole day of melee pretty much satisfies anyone's video game needs.

(would have posted about it in the GTA thread already but fewer people would see it if i double-posted)
Awesome. I'll be there!! I hope.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
I really do wanna show, but I've been getting owned by my parents babysitting lately, I'll c what happens wednesday night and try to convince them otherwise this week, I do need the practice for No Waahs.

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
wow 3 tests in 1 week.
that was just disgusting -_-
I think i could come this week.
I want to 50 cents money match ppl for the luls
Not 1 dollar because 1 dollar loss is just disgusting, unworthy, shouldn't exist kind of thing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom