• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Luigisama

Smash Champion
no no no no. That's 2, then 4, then 1. Pshhhhhhhh.

Oh btw yoshis, i apologize but i'm going on vacation starting tomorrow...so jungle will be watching over you for about a week. Be on your best behavior like you always are.
the invasion shall start bwwawhawhawhwa.

Edit
LES GO, Me n Smokey 100% confirmed. Maybe Zanna and Yars to, but idk about them.
Delta this is your chance. Go to this and do the $100 mm against 2fast.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=319151 :crazy:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I only liked MP4 cause of some minigame where you needed to go into symbols from a book. Always went close to 30 but the CPUs/actual players could never be fast enough to go to 40.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I know this isn't MP-stuff, but back to Uprising:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGR8wXl4QTM&feature=channel

Epic and amusing at the same time. You may even get a kick outta some of that dialogue, which some will most likely become memes, which I'll actually enjoy. Tomorrow marks 2 more weeks of waiting, btw, and today is the first day of that pre-release tourney I've been hearing about.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I literally have gone past 42 now that I remember there was a challenge mode for Booksquirm.
Allowing me to keep going until I died. Loved the hell out of that minigame!

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Posting because I know how much Delta loves my avatar.

Also to let you guys know that my taking a break from Yoshi has led me to realize that this board is more active than the DK and Diddy boards combined. So good **** guys.

:005:

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Waaah! ;~;
**** you people!
**** you for being so awesome, and making me want to comeback to a thread of a character I don't even play anymore. You and your yoshi charm. ;w;

I'm holding back manly tears of joy right now! You guys had such a dead thread when I first got here..
AND NOW!
*sniffle*

MY HEARTS OUT TO YOU YOSHI BOARDS~!

NEVER FORGOT!

EDIT: Pfffffft.
"yoshi charm."
That'd be the best cereal known to man if it were real! A man can dream. =w=

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Heeellllooo again yikas~ <3
SUNNY HAS COME BY TO BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY ONCE AGAIN~!

In all honesty, I really do miss this thread. Come for the yoshi, stay for the yoshi players I guess~!

Yikarur

Smash Master
it was reaper and he had a operation yesterday or the day before and now it's infected somehow so he got an emergency and is in hospital now :/

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I can imagine why, Falco is like a better Yoshi in a way, just being able to jump OoS camp better and CG etc.
Falco literally DOES NOT HAVE TO THINK to beat us. It's ****ing stupid.

I heard you did well yesterday. Good stuff.

I lost to MK and Olimar
fml
They're both stupid, too. Especially Olimar.

D

Deleted member

Delta u have vids? Maybe I helP u out.
Not bad slush, gj beating Nike.

Random bit I don't think yoshi and falco are similar lol

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Slush you outplaced sync. Sync knocked me out of bracket last tourney I went to.

You still got it:3

:phone:
Last time I played Sync was when he still used MK.
Not sure how I'll do against his Olimar now, but him and I are 2-4 I think since I last played him at Nikefest 4. He's still a better player then me.

From the Houston thread.

That made me laugh at the venue Good Enough Diploma.

Falco literally DOES NOT HAVE TO THINK to beat us. It's ****ing stupid.

I heard you did well yesterday. Good stuff.

They're both stupid, too. Especially Olimar.
That's Falco with most Matchups that isn't anyone past... ZSS?
I did alright.

Not bad slush, gj beating Nike.
It only took 1902481947891 friendlies playing him multiple times in tournament and an SD to finally win against him.
Random bit I don't think yoshi and falco are similar lol
I mostly mean when it comes to how they play. Yoshi just camps and CG's people while throwing out the occasional followup to GR, Falco just camps CG's and Dairs for kills or a lucky Uair/USmash just like us.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
The only difference is, falco's good.

Also @slush you may beat Sync. I mean, he beat me pretty good, but I got a stock off him and got him to kill percents again.
Then got 3 stocked hard as Falco.

I dropped Falco now.

D

Deleted member

Mmkay. Phantasm u can't always punish, but as u maybe saw in my match vs deeesef, who admittedly wasn't a great falco, if you are far and u predict you can pivot grab. If you are midrange shielding is a good option, and in general i like to shield vs falco when u aren't in cg percentage and roll a bit. If he phantasms ur shield after a roll away u can drop and pressure him. The goal with falco isn't to beat things like phantasm and jab, because u can't a lot f the time, but it's to get in a position where you don't need to. Make him want the grab, make him want the kill, and thats where you can exploit falco and get the follow ups which give yoshi a shot in the matchup.
Dunno if this helps. Falco is a good character but I think yoshis mobility allows him to beat falco by not having to cqc with falco and not really letting falco get grabs or kills.
Also never ever rush the kill especially if u died first.

Top Bottom