• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

Yea it'd also be hard to have in like guide format. Maybe a video. But I do feel many yoshis don't understand how versatile yoshis approach game is.

:phone:

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Scatz is bigman40 isn't he?

I'm a young Yoshi dangit!

Community guide would wreck.
I have a okay item game actually. My brother mains Wario so I play with tires a lot. But sometimes I just throw his tires off stage out of spite.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Why would I be in charge of Egg Roll tricks? I dont know any fancy tricks, I just know how to make it connect most of the time lol.

D

Deleted member

No need for a Guide for that. It's just a random unsafe mixup that works cuz its unexpected and funny

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Some dumb thing that's not worth doing unless Mixup/they don't approach while trying to do it.

Releasing eggroll right as you leave the platform to go really really far, Smashville and Battlefield only.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
No need for a Guide for that. It's just a random unsafe mixup that works cuz its unexpected and funny

The truth of this post hurts.

Although, I have found that Egg Roll has some use as a zone breaker and as a space clearer. I'll use it when I'm cornered at the edge sometimes to get past my opponent and get some stage back.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Have everyone in you area master the D3 infinite on DK, and every time he goes DK infinite him. Eventually he'll get pissed and stop playing DK lol.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Eugh you really think I want to let him main DK? >_>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2fJGrQAuUM

This game/set put me in the dumps... for days :( Imagine my reaction after that game and my mindset in the next game... This was all after a decently decisive Game 1 for Zelda...

I'm pretty confident I can beat his DK... but not with Zelda :c

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
LOL whyyyy

Kevin, if it makes you feel better, I get plenty of 3-stocks with DK now. (mainly in friendlies, but w/e) That's just how some of his matches play out.

I'm not going to main solo DK anyway. We have a D3 here. :x As I've said, I just need to focus on some other characters, because I'm not going anywhere with Yoshi ATM.

:005:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
We'll see how :peach: does against :dk2: and if all fails I'll have to bring out the heavy artillery :zerosuitsamus: :(

You don't improve with :yoshi2: because you barely get the chance to even play Brawl :c

By the way, said Dedede says he wants to drop the "fat duck with no neck". Threat gone!

Scatz

Smash Champion
Eugh you really think I want to let him main DK? >_>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2fJGrQAuUM

This game/set put me in the dumps... for days :( Imagine my reaction after that game and my mindset in the next game... This was all after a decently decisive Game 1 for Zelda...

I'm pretty confident I can beat his DK... but not with Zelda :c
Such is life when you main characters that are not as good as others.

@Jake, you need more exposure. It's been my issue ever since the game came out. That's why most people are really good when they've traveled to almost everywhere.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Hey, that vid randomly made me think of something that I THINK I know the answer to but Im not sure...

If you're charging your Giant Punch with DK and you fall into the water while charging and you dont cancel it, you keep the charge right?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
It made me think about something, and I thought I knew the answer, but wasnt really sure if what I was thinking was correct.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
We'll see how :peach: does against :dk2: and if all fails I'll have to bring out the heavy artillery :zerosuitsamus: :(

You don't improve with :yoshi2: because you barely get the chance to even play Brawl :c

By the way, said Dedede says he wants to drop the "fat duck with no neck". Threat gone!
Even if he stops working on his D3, I'm sure he'd still bring it out if necessary. =P

@Jake, you need more exposure. It's been my issue ever since the game came out. That's why most people are really good when they've traveled to almost everywhere.
Yeah, but it's not really a problem I can solve. I don't have the means or the time to make long-distance trips most of the time, and the Washington Brawl community, where I used to go for higher-level experience, is pretty much dead at this point. The closest I'm going to get to a fresh experience playing this game is by doing what I'm doing now; using secondaries. I'm going to be playing the same group of people exclusively for the next little while, so I can at least play some new match-ups to switch things up and keep my head in the game. And so far, it seems to be working.

Hey, that vid randomly made me think of something that I THINK I know the answer to but Im not sure...

If you're charging your Giant Punch with DK and you fall into the water while charging and you dont cancel it, you keep the charge right?
Pretty sure you lose it.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp

Or you're lucky enough to live in a stupidly active and good region.

I think playing secondaries should be good, since it gives you a new perspective on the game and on different characters. Bonus points if it helps you enjoy the game more as well.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Even if he stops working on his D3, I'm sure he'd still bring it out if necessary. =P
Suppose that true. He was complaining about how SLOW King Dedede is... when in fact Zelda is equally as slow. She does win in air speed, but don't forget Zelda's air game isn't even viable 3/4 moves require high precision. It's stupid how lighter characters than Zelda live longer than she does.

I think playing secondaries should be good, since it gives you a new perspective on the game and on different characters. Bonus points if it helps you enjoy the game more as well.
This is very true. Peach really helped me improve my item game, which makes the Diddy matchup more bearable. I can't possibly see how playing a secondary wouldn't make the game more fun :)

Depster

Smash Champion

Yeah, but it's not really a problem I can solve. I don't have the means or the time to make long-distance trips most of the time, and the Washington Brawl community, where I used to go for higher-level experience, is pretty much dead at this point. The closest I'm going to get to a fresh experience playing this game is by doing what I'm doing now; using secondaries. I'm going to be playing the same group of people exclusively for the next little while, so I can at least play some new match-ups to switch things up and keep my head in the game. And so far, it seems to be working.

Pretty sure you lose it.

I live in Washington now for college =0 But's it's southeastern...

Xatic

Smash Lord
The Best Yoshi that no one has ever heard of (AKA best yoshi in MI) :denzel:
Yoshi101 on SWF <3
WuvS IRLsss

Tourney Last Weekend: 37 Entrants, lost to Mikey Lenetia in Winners
:146:PHOENIX SAGA: PART 2 RESULTS:146:
17: WuvS :yoshi2:

LOOK THIS MAN UP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVObqQZ_h60 :yoshi: vs. :samus:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkZIiqMBJMg :metaknight:/:yoshi: vs. :warioc:/:metaknight:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDdUmxksDf8 :yoshi: vs. :falco:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnYIQltRpcU :yoshi: vs. :snake:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6X8wY6UioY :metaknight:+:marth:/:yoshi: vs. :metaknight:/:dedede:+:marth:

Roller

Smash Legend
OFFICIAL Yoshi PR:

1) WuVssSSsSSsSssssSsSSsss
****) Ladiesblade
MASTER OF DISASTER AND TAKING GAMES OFF SEIBRIK) Scatz aka Bigman aka B MONEY aka Biggy aka Smalls aka THE GLOVED BANDIT.
2) Delta-cod
3) WuVs' ROB
4) Sharky's stomach
5) Polt
6) A wrecked taxi cab
7) My Aunt Milly
8) WHO CARES??LO?OLOL(O:LOL

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yoshi PR (IMO):

1) WuVs
****) Ladiesblade
2) Delta-cod
3) WuVs' ROB
4) Polt
5) A wrecked taxi cab
6) My Aunt Milly
7) WHO CARES??LO?OLOL(O:LOL
Sharky should be 6th because he is a good :yoshi2:, a chill dude, and I respect him for atempting the R U Hungry Challenge.

Sharky

Smash Master
lmao I remember that fest. I remember your name but I don't remember our games, but shoutouts for remembering XD

edit: get ****ing ***** roller

Ori_bro

ignite the fire