• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
I wanted to get Kid Icarus, but once I heard it was for the 3DS, I changed my mind. I don't want to own one either if the new Smash game allows porting.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I got the 3DS for MK7 alone (well, that and Paper Mario/Smash when they come out)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
They probably will, I just doubt that they are far enough into development to even have anything atm.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
It'd be cool to have updates on the game too like brawl and the dojo website.
It'll feel like 2006 all over again... the good old days~
They probably will, I just doubt that they are far enough into development to even have anything atm.
No, they haven't worked on anything. Just that they said it'll be worked on sooner or later once Kid icarus is released. Which it is, so they just need to get the team together now and start development.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Kid Icarus Uprising hype... in here!? That's very interesting. It's very shameful tbh, considering that not many Pits are hyped bout it (well, at least as much hype as I have), yet I see some of you take interest in it.
Well, if you do actually get said game, know that I'll be looking forward to competing with fellow Uprising players. March 23... I'll be waiting.

As for the new Smash, I don't want to think too much about it yet after considering what type of stuff happened prior to Brawl's release (mainly of roster drama) or at least I'd kinda want to wait a bit more before thinking of all the possibilities. Maybe after a trailer comes.

And hai Scatz. Haven't seen you in a long time (if I got the right Yoshi).

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Well it's understandable since Pit only has one game (outside of the newest one) and the same can be said for Ice Climbers. People who main characters like that really can't get hyped for their new game after so many years since they either never played the SNES ones to begin with, or waited too long to the point of giving up.

New Smash I just want Yoshi to jump OoS, you know... be a normal character like everyone else instead of having one dumb thing about him in almost every Smash Bros so far.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I know he jumps OoS in 64, just I think there was something he was able to do most characters weren't able to do. Can't quite remember, I don't think it was parry...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well, Pit actually has 3 total atm: The original Kid Icarus, the one for the gameboy, Of Myths and Monsters (which was never released in Japan), and now Uprising. But hey, I'm staying true to Pit. Besides, Nintendo certainly loves to hype Pit's game up with all these trailers, the epic music, that intense multiplayer, that unique difficulty setting system, and all those other amazing features. I can't even wait for it to come atm. D:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I know he jumps OoS in 64, just I think there was something he was able to do most characters weren't able to do. Can't quite remember, I don't think it was parry...
He could DJ out of combos. Since there was no air dodging, he was the only one (bar Pika with up B invincibiliy) who could avoid juggling in mid air. Also, Yoshi's DJ armor was super armor that could never be broken, nothing could send him flying out of DJ armor, even the 999% glitch. He'd just take the damage and keep jumping lol.

Yikarur

Smash Master
He could DJ out of combos. Since there was no air dodging, he was the only one (bar Pika with up B invincibiliy) who could avoid juggling in mid air. Also, Yoshi's DJ armor was super armor that could never be broken, nothing could send him flying out of DJ armor, even the 999% glitch. He'd just take the damage and keep jumping lol.
thats not true, he had heavy armor of a certan amount of knockback, when Yoshi got hit the knockback he gets is substraccted by the heavy armor so if you got hit at 140% out of your double jump you got strongly reduced knockback. (would be so cool for brawl :( )

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Just confirming smash 4 is in development, so you guys can have two people making sure for ya.

One of the devs tweeted that they we glad to finally be starting smash 4.
Or something like that.

:phone:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
thats not true, he had heavy armor of a certan amount of knockback, when Yoshi got hit the knockback he gets is substraccted by the heavy armor so if you got hit at 140% out of your double jump you got strongly reduced knockback. (would be so cool for brawl :( )
My bad then.

Sharky

Smash Master
I totally karamity zoned the lucario that beat me last tourney in friendlies tonight, I'm feeling pretty good about this weekend if I can reproduce this. =D

Scatz

Smash Champion
And hai Scatz. Haven't seen you in a long time (if I got the right Yoshi).
You did. Long time no see. Chillin' with the Yoshis atm?

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=319032
Any Yoshi's in the area please make it out to my tournament! Delta, Silent Beast, and Celes THAT MEANS YOU :mad:

I don't expect Sharky to travel that far but if you do I will buy you a nice meal :)
You should treat him to another round of that challenge during Apex. That'll get him to go.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You did. Long time no see. Chillin' with the Yoshis atm?
Well, with most of em, yes, and I just don't like being with many of the Pits atm, that and those randoms plaguing the place. But I'm most likely gonna retire soon anyways, so might as well do something before the "Uprising" is upon us (March 23rd).

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
Still have no idea what 'Karamity Zone' is.
The Karamity Zone was the usage of really lightly tossed eggs at an angle that pretty much blocked both SH and grounded approaches. It ended up outcamping me, even. >_>''

The use of ETS allowed him to move his zone while continuing to throw eggs, instead of stopping to walk forward/backward and then resume.

>.> Curse tolls.
Seriously. It would cost me $25 in bridge tolls alone to get to and from Long Island.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Psssh, where I live there arent any tolls.

And Silent, I understand that, I just dont know what these angles or anything are lol.

Top Bottom