• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Actually, I posted inlime, but I love purple, so I'm using it. You're the first person to complain about difficulty reading, maybe your brightness is low? I have bad eyes but I have no problems. XD

Metatitan

Smash Master
Lol Canada. They're good but they overrate themselves BIG TIME. It's like when Ally is there they act like they **** all over us despite that m2k is equal to ally and that we have more top players than them. And when Ally moves you don't hear one word out of them xD

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Lol Canada. They're good but they overrate themselves BIG TIME. It's like when Ally is there they act like they **** all over us despite that m2k is equal to ally and that we have more top players than them. And when Ally moves you don't hear one word out of them xD
Same could be said to America. Switch Ally for M2K, and... No offense, but WC is overrated as hell.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
You would have to be ****ing ******** not to notice the fact USA is 100x time bigger in population then Canada.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
o.0

Why did this come up in the first place? I never said my region was any good at all. I never even said I was any good. I don't know much about smash communities outside my little bubble in Alberta, but I know for a fact that Western Canada is simply a really bad region for Brawl. We don't even have any Metaknight mains out here. XD All I said was that I placed much better at a few local tourneys than anybody would expect a scrub Yoshi to do. If I implied anything else, I apologize.

Anyway, sorry Delta, I got your
lime font mixed up with Poltergust's dark green. I don't think I actually have any difficulty reading your new colour; I guess I'm just frightened by change. D=

:005:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
o.0

Why did this come up in the first place? I never said my region was any good at all. I never even said I was any good. I don't know much about smash communities outside my little bubble in Alberta, but I know for a fact that Western Canada is simply a really bad region for Brawl. We don't even have any Metaknight mains out here. XD All I said was that I placed much better at a few local tourneys than anybody would expect a scrub Yoshi to do. If I implied anything else, I apologize.

Anyway, sorry Delta, I got your
lime font mixed up with Poltergust's dark green. I don't think I actually have any difficulty reading your new colour; I guess I'm just frightened by change. D=

:005:
Don't fear the change. Go with the flow. :D

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Eggplants remind me of Waluigi. And Waluigi is the sworn enemy of Luigi.

Therefore, Deltacod is now my sworn enemy.

You know what's really awesome? Showering

Are you kidding? That bar of soap is over two years old! I'll use a fresh one, thank you.

:069:

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Same could be said to America. Switch Ally for M2K, and... No offense, but WC is overrated as hell.
You would have to be ****ing ******** not to notice the fact USA is 100x time bigger in population then Canada.
lol gtfo the yoshi boards

this is the scrub boards looooool

you look like scrubs now

I guess Canadians are as full of them selfs as hyl!an to search there own names

btw: this is more about bashing hyl!an then canada so dont get mad canada yoshis D:

Airborne

Smash Lord
same Could Be Said To America. Switch Ally For M2k, And... No Offense, But Wc Is Overrated As Hell.
you Would Have To Be ****ing ******** Not To Notice The Fact Usa Is 100x Time Bigger In Population Then Canada.
Invaded By Canada!!! Omfg, Man The Cannons!!!!! Better Yet, Run Fo Yo Lives!!!!!!
Caps Lock Is Cruise Control For Cool!!!!!!
I'm So Not Cool!!!!!

edit: well **** me running, it didn't keep the caps... o.O

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Invaded By Canada!!! Omfg, Man The Cannons!!!!! Better Yet, Run Fo Yo Lives!!!!!!
I'm So Not Cool!!!!!

Ally and Holy post once, don't even look at the responces, and leave. And we're still talking about them a full page later...

and lol if they name search again and come back here :p

Depster

Smash Champion
That would be freakin hilarious XD It's like they become regular Yoshi board people because they have to come defend Canada XD

.Marik

is a social misfit
I bet it's a pretty effective mindgame tool. Opponent looks around, asks the crowd "Is there a dead cat in here?", and Polt seizes the opportunity for an up smash.

Shower less Polt, shower less.
Somebody needs to sig this ASAP.

Lol way to make assumptions. Most Canadians are modest as hell, unlike egotistical Americans that think they own the entire world.

btw: this is more about bashing hyl!an then canada so dont get mad canada yoshis D:
I'm sure the 2-3 Canadian Yoshi's won't mind. :\

Metatitan

Smash Master
Yep we are.

And marik, I've had a jigglypuff from Canada try to tell me NikoK was the best peach in the world. Mabey I'm just dealing with the wrong Canadians

D

Deleted member

Lol way to make assumptions. Most Canadians are modest as hell, unlike egotistical Americans that think they own the entire world.\
BUT YOU JUST SAID TO STOP MAKING....
*sigh*
Nevermind.

**** good read burntsocks

Depster

Smash Champion
K I'll make my post longer an stuff and try to make sure that it's long enough and get my sig to show cause if my sig doesn't show I'll get mad cause polt doesn't shower and I can't tell anyone so ima make a big worthless post to test your theory and see if it works now.

/10poltsnotshowering

Shiri

Smash Chump
Are you kidding? That bar of soap is over two years old! I'll use a fresh one, thank you.

:069:
:yoshi: LOL good catch.

lol gtfo the yoshi boards

this is the scrub boards looooool

you look like scrubs now

I guess Canadians are as full of them selfs as hyl!an to search there own names

GG LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I'm So Not Cool!!!!!

PWNT :D

Much love to Ally, Holy, and the Canadians in an entirely non-homo way XD
This is just a public service announcement...

Saying "no homo" actually makes the statement in question MORE HOMOSEXUAL than if you had not made the aforementioned suffix. Thank you and good night. :D

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Chaco, I just realized something.

Peep this.

If you sit back and don't focus on the actual letters of your name, the shape of your name forms a red Yoshi boot with the yellow underline being the sole of the boot. Pretty cool, huh? :D

I'm hungry. .__.

.Marik

is a social misfit

And marik, I've had a jigglypuff from Canada try to tell me NikoK was the best peach in the world. Mabey I'm just dealing with the wrong Canadians
Lol, you're dealing with the wrong Canadians. I actually 2-stocked Niko in a Tournament match before. People are also biased. Remember that. :[

BUT YOU JUST SAID TO STOP MAKING....
*sigh*
Nevermind.
IRONY.

It's also pretty true. Americans have HUGE ego's and self-entitlement issues. Canada isn't as rich or important, so the problem isn't as prominent.

Of course, I was making generalizations, but if you really are that offended and want to launch a debate with me, I can back my claims up. Both Smash and IRL wise.

Also, keep in mind: some=/=all. And I was joking for the most part, so don't take it the wrong way.

<3

*Edit* New signature.

Top Bottom