• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
What...WAS that?
LOL, It's NEDM

The true story behind it is kind of long, just accept it at face value as just NEDM, lol. Its obscurity led to it being widely accepted across the internet as some seemingly arbitrary fad involving cats and sometimes chapstick (for some reason).

But, just for kicks and giggles, here's the story behind it: http://nedminvestigation.ytmnd.com/

mmmYep... that's NEDM.

lol

SOVAman

Smash Hero
LOL, It's NEDM

The true story behind it is kind of long, just accept it at face value as just NEDM, lol. Its obscurity led to it being widely accepted across the internet as some seemingly arbitrary fad involving cats and sometimes chapstick (for some reason).

But, just for kicks and giggles, here's the story behind it: http://nedminvestigation.ytmnd.com/

mmmYep... that's NEDM.

lol
that **** is werid lol

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
LOL, It's NEDM

mmmYep... that's NEDM.

lol
That's some pretty weird stuff. What a sick thing to do. =[

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
The guy described in the beginning is quite revolting. Who would've thought such an innocent looking cat fad on the internet could have such a shady past? It's against animal cruelty though (in the loosest sense, if you could say that NEDM is actually for or against anything now that it can be applied to anything, lol, kind of like this)

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
Yeah, it's really random. I think the people that understand NEDM best are the ones that started it. Imagine what someone on the other side of the internet would think if he heard everyone yelling "POLTER DOESN'T SHOWER"

It would of course be awesome but he wouldn't understand it at all, lol.

:011:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Wow, I've never laughed so hard before. Your comments about me are so hilarious! XD

OK, let me clear this up. I do take a shower the day before I go (usually before I go to sleep), but I don't take one in the morning because I can't be bothered to do so. Then once a tournament is done, I immediately take a shower to wash all of the mugginess off of me. I take a shower every day. =P

I'm almost compelled to make that my sig, but I don't want to get rid of my current one. :(

Hey, at least people are talking about me for once! I'm not being constantly ignored anymore! That's one step to reaching my goal of being recognized, I suppose. :bee:

:069:

Metatitan

Smash Master
I love how everyone is bashing polt all the time

first it was cuz all he does is charge up smashes in tourney

now he doesn't shower

fukkin s1ut
Actually it was for randomly charging down and forward smashes

Wow, I've never laughed so hard before. Your comments about me are so hilarious! XD

OK, let me clear this up. I do take a shower the day before I go (usually before I go to sleep), but I don't take one in the morning because I can't be bothered to do so. Then once a tournament is done, I immediately take a shower to wash all of the mugginess off of me. I take a shower every day. =P

I'm almost compelled to make that my sig, but I don't want to get rid of my current one. :(

Hey, at least people are talking about me for once! I'm not being constantly ignored anymore! That's one step to reaching my goal of being recognized, I suppose. :bee:

I shower twice a day (3 times sometimes if I do something dusty, but ill make my morning wakeup shower like 2 minutes then), get at me.

SOVAman

Smash Hero

LOL at this guy

We bash you and humiliate you with a sig and your happy

you are a desperate slutty none shower taken loser

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
LOL, Polter! Glad you like my sig.

Also, my apologies, delta-cod! Hope your friend wasn't too much of an *** about it.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
LOL at this guy

I officially retract any statements of Meta being the meanest Yoshi main. That's just not cool. >_>

LOL, Polter! Glad you like my sig.

Also, my apologies, delta-cod! Hope your friend wasn't too much of an *** about it.
Oh, it's nothing really, it just caused him to rant about how Brawl was stupid, when the only thing I wanted out of him was a "He doesn't shower before tourneys? LOL". Ah well, what's done is done.

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
LOL at this guy

I can't tell if you're kidding or not, but I'll take this literally in case you're being serious (if you weren't being serious, disregard the following, but make it easier to understand that you're kidding next time).

Come on, lil b. We weren't seriously bashing the guy. We intentionally took a quote of his out of context for humorous effect. We didn't intend to be mean. The whole thing was a joke. Polt understood it was a joke, and was amused. That's cool.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
lolwut? Polt's back before I even make my first post with this sig...

And I forgot to check the little show your siggy in this post box too...

EDIT: 2 nevermind found it :p

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I bet it's a pretty effective mindgame tool. Opponent looks around, asks the crowd "Is there a dead cat in here?", and Polt seizes the opportunity for an up smash.

Shower less Polt, shower less.

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
I bet it's a pretty effective mindgame tool. Opponent looks around, asks the crowd "Is there a dead cat in here?", and Polt seizes the opportunity for an up smash.

Shower less Polt, shower less.
Ask someone to get a fan and aim it at Polter's opponent with Polter in the middle.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Eh, I needed a signature anyway. I'm getting sick of the empty space. So, why not join a fad? Seems like a pretty cool way to fill up that space, in a shameless conformity kind of way.

:005:

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Actually, the fanBOYS haven't posted since I changed my location. I guess it discouraged them. Or maybe I just haven't gotten any WTF tourney results since then...

Also, since when were you
purple? I thought you always posted in green. It was easier to read. =[

:005:

Top Bottom