• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Everyone make your main character mk as your symbol on the boards

you dont have to use him but I just want everyone to have an mk symbol as there main lol

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: People also stealing the snazzy avatar would make me very happy. Do eet plz? :D

Metatitan

Smash Master
Shiri you do realize that the peach boards have both those picture threads. They don't really belong in general discussion because 1 of them isn't discussion, it's a game and the other is more of a gallery.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Okay, you should really PM these things to me, but I'll address your concerns right here.

1] I don't care what the Peach boards do. This isn't the Peach boards.

2] One of the threads isn't discussion? MORE REASON to lock it!

3] One of them is a game? MORE REASON to direct it to THE THREAD JUST FOR THESE KINDS OF SOCIAL THINGS.

I don't lock/infract/warn/moderate out of spite; I do it to make sure you ladies follow the rules with some degree of leniency (I'm actually too lenient when I'm in a good mood), but I also try to keep these boards clean and organized, which is one of the reasons I asked to be your in-house moderator. If you don't like it, that is most certainly your prerogative and you have every right to disagree, but it's really been hard to moderate for you guys lately. Some of you think the boards are dead, no information is being shared, and all these things, but then the aforementioned threads, which are COMPLETELY SOCIAL and ABSOLUTELY INFORMATIONALLY (I think I just made this word up) UNNECESSARY, are being made instead of being directed HERE TO THIS THREAD WHOSE DESIGN IS TO HOLD THE CONTENT IN QUESTION and I'm here explaining to you why none of this should be happening. Notice how your Yoshi Viability thread is still open and functional? OH LOOK IT IS A RELEVANT DISCUSSION THREAD WHICH FOLLOWS THE RULES GOOD SH*T.

This is an announcement for anybody who disagrees with my moderation. First, if you have a problem, suggestion, or complaint, PLEASE PM ME. I don't run this as a dictatorship regardless of the fact that I sport Bison (a.k.a. Vega a.k.a. Dictator) avatars. I consider everything that you guys send to me and if enough of you are in agreement with something you want done, EVEN IF I DON'T WANT TO DO IT, I will comply with your wishes. Please rest assured that I only moderate the way I do because it is part of my duty. There is a reason behind every moderatory (I think I just made up another word) action I take.

Okay, now that that's over with, if there are any responses to this post, please PM me. :D

Also, Depster, you see it, right? You notice new and amazing things everyday; never forget that.

Also also, Delta. Nice avatar. :D

Also also also, Chaco. Nice icon. :D

Metatitan

Smash Master
The pictures would become waaaay too disorganized in the social thread. Nobody gave us a limit to one social thread, why not do what other boards are doing? The peach boards had a picture thread, the samus boards did, and I'm sure many other boards have as well. If you think other mods aren't doing their jobs then take it up with them before closing the threads.

Let me make a few points.

1. These boards are IN FACT dieing because yoshi's metagame is slowing down as well.

2. Not many new things are discovered and not many things are left to be discussed. I don't see matchup threads, I don't see anything left to research into, and pretty much everything else we've needed to discuss is already under discussion (stages). I made those threads to give some more activity to the boards and it worked. People had fun and people were actually posting. Why is it whenever someone makes a fun thread you lock it, but yours are acceptable? I've seen social threads from you (the guide for instance) and that seemed to be fine.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Something about PMing me seems to offend you.

Anyway, back to the discussion you ladies were having. :D

hadesblade

Smash Lord

Delta just asked how to get the avi... and thats been resolved...

So now what are we going to talk about?

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Whatever left there's to talk about.... oh right. Nothing.
noth⋅ing
[nuhth-ing]
–noun
1. no thing; not anything; naught: to say nothing.
2. no part, share, or trace (usually fol. by of): The house showed nothing of its former magnificence.
3. something that is nonexistent.
4. nonexistence; nothingness: The sound faded to nothing.
5. something or someone of no importance or significance: Money is nothing when you're without health.

discuss gogogo

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Ooh ooh ooh, let me start! ^__^

There is nothing I don't like to eat! :D

Someone else's turn!

P.S. - I challenge any of you to food eating money matches at any tournaments I travel to. Up to USD$50 or the cost of the meal for both contestants. Come see about my digestive system, please. :D

P.P.S. - Bigz, we still need to hit up CiCi's don't think I forgot! :D

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I eat like Kirby's father.

You have this one opportunity to walk away without shame.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

Excuse me? Are you trying to use the label "ladies" as a derogative term? I am one. Grow up.:ohwell:

It seems that many character's metagames are becoming stale... mostly the lower tier ones.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
i'm srry Martha. <3

Well, I really don't think there's anything left to explore with Jigglypuff, but this isn't the place to speak of it.
The last two pages have been about canadians invading... I really don't think theres anything that can't be posted here.

Sharky

Smash Master
:yoshi: Ooh ooh ooh, let me start! ^__^

There is nothing I don't like to eat! :D

Someone else's turn!

P.S. - I challenge any of you to food eating money matches at any tournaments I travel to. Up to USD$50 or the cost of the meal for both contestants. Come see about my digestive system, please. :D
I'd totally make a trip to Rochester just for this. Bring it ***** lol.

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
haha Shiri I'll take that challenge :D

A superior digestive system vs an iron stomach, who will overcome the other in a fight for supremacy?

Will you ever come to MN? If so, this is totally going down.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I always lurk SWF during the normal slumber hours of most people. Then again, I'm a Jigglypuff/Ganon user, so my point is rendered moot.

:031:

Top Bottom