• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Scatz

Smash Champion
Alright Delta, here's your results:

Note: The Usmash input is the only one that matters.

Usmash inputted on frame 4 misses MK
Usmash inputted on frame 5 hits on frame 20
Usmash inputted on frame 6 hits on frame 21
Usmash inputted on frame 7 hits on frame 22
Usmash inputted on frame 8 trades to MK's Uair

You have a 3-4 frame window to hit MK and the lastest input trades with MK's UAir. Anything before that window = missing MK.

Scatz

Smash Champion
No. Buffering makes you miss because Yoshi doesn't get enough speed to slide into MK. From frame testing, he barely hit MK when I did an Usmash on frame 5 (had to test multiple times to make sure).

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
BACK OFF YINK HES MINE

Yika and I already shipped that once a long time ago... kudos to anyone who remembers.

Scatz

Smash Champion
K. This is about the project I've been doing for a long time (since last year). I'm asking for you guys help cause the information is too much to do by myself. This one is just simple math (it's tedious though), so if you can help me, then let me know. You're gonna need a computer with microsoft excel (open office freezes). For those that can do bigger projects, I have other stuff dealing with frame advance.

So, if you guys are willing to help me, then let me know. This project won't be released until I get help, so it's waiting on all of yall.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
@Scatz: Wait, so just excel formulas? If that's all, I can do it really quick, as long as it would take 2 hours or less.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Depends on how many people join in and it's basic math. Nothing more. You just need excel because the information is on there. Some characters don't have tr information and I have to do it the hard way. So those aren't included unless someone wants that portion, which will make the heavy parts of the project easier

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Alright Delta, here's your results:

Note: The Usmash input is the only one that matters.

Usmash inputted on frame 4 misses MK
Usmash inputted on frame 5 hits on frame 20
Usmash inputted on frame 6 hits on frame 21
Usmash inputted on frame 7 hits on frame 22
Usmash inputted on frame 8 trades to MK's Uair

You have a 3-4 frame window to hit MK and the lastest input trades with MK's UAir. Anything before that window = missing MK.
Thank you.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Celes, it's because this project will nit be released until people help me. I don't care if they don't want it (lurkers, you apply to this too) because it's not going to be my concern in the near future. I have far too many parts that are frame data extensive for me to spend days on. If I were to work on it day and night, it'd probably take me a full weekend. I got other stuff to worry about and I'm not going to have all that time nor do I want to waste it. Only gashi has opted to help, so it doesn't look like it'll be done anytime soon.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
K. This is about the project I've been doing for a long time (since last year). I'm asking for you guys help cause the information is too much to do by myself. This one is just simple math (it's tedious though), so if you can help me, then let me know. You're gonna need a computer with microsoft excel (open office freezes). For those that can do bigger projects, I have other stuff dealing with frame advance.

So, if you guys are willing to help me, then let me know. This project won't be released until I get help, so it's waiting on all of yall.
Depends on how many people join in and it's basic math. Nothing more. You just need excel because the information is on there. Some characters don't have tr information and I have to do it the hard way. So those aren't included unless someone wants that portion, which will make the heavy parts of the project easier
I would help, but to be honest I do not believe my laptop has Micosoft Excel.

Scatz

Smash Champion
You should read closer to slush's first quote Sharky. Unless someone can find a method to getting it up in open office, it's not useable.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I have excel and may have enough free time, give me the details and ill do what i can.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Whenever I tried it, the load failed. Was probably just random. That's good to know though

Depster

Smash Champion
I have excel, though I don't know how much time I'll have since I have to do ******** graduation stuff and essays in the next several weeks.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Alright. I'll be sending you guys the details tomorrow when I'm free. Right now, I'm beat and need to sleep since I gotta wake up early.

Choice

Smash Champion
you should just put it up on google docs if open office isn't working. its pretty much the same as excel.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
So what do you guys about putting together a world map and each Yoshi's location? The old yoshi locator thread kind a did the job but is outdated. Any ideas for this?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I like the idea. I would do it, but I already run a thread or two and I wont have free time for awhile, so Ill just wait for someone else to start it up and be as helpful as possible with information.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Well I could, it really wouldnt be that big of a deal. Just I wouldnt be able to actually do much with it until may

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
GUYS I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING!!

My favorite yoshi colors are Cyan, Pink, and Yellow in that order, now look at this:

LOOK AT THE EYES/MANE/COAT COLORS!!!

MIND ****ING BLOOOOOOWWWWNNNNNNNN!!!

Top Bottom