• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

Lol
Hes been doing well in FL recently though, and florida is mad good, so i bet hes gotten good (or florida cant beat yoshi camp like NJ XD)

D

Deleted member

I already emailed Harvard, they are working on it
"Delta Da Best" (work in progress):
Now a lotta people be, thinking im a pro yoshi. This is not to get confused, i am deltacod now. Delta pivots everything, hes all you ever wanted, he runs time with yoshi, no one else aint ever done it, upsmash he always spams, and this nado aint got nothing, i want this forever but we only got 8 minutes.
Neutral air is strong, press it while im jumping up, and i camp the ledge like i dont give a ****, i dash away, u think im a sitting duck, and i repeat till we are out of time, cuz dat deltacod da bess. Deltacod da best, deltacod da bess, deltacod da bess, burntsocks is so bad, firefly is bad, scatty's really bad, polt is smelling bad

You aint got a room but, i just wanna pitch a tent, you can go approach but ima camp until u wanna vent, yea you wanna vent, bigm yea you wanna vent, meta knight got nothing cuz this ***** be payin rent. Ha, and ima pivot grab the air twice, you could punish me, but you at 90 on ya last life, yall cant PS eggs, even though I do it on sight, keitaro thinkin that hed camp you for the whole fight, up smash pivot grab, spamming them like you a drone, I can keep on spammin them and ima do it all day long, keitaro tripping cuz he ranked but you still do him wrong, squall is getting camped, he gone cry soon as he make it home.
And Im so patient as i'm campin you, delta is da bestest and his yoshi doin dat kung fu, all these yoshis tryina do it, but delta's camp aint never gonna lose it.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I already emailed Harvard, they are working on it
"Delta Da Best" (work in progress):
Now a lotta people be, thinking im a pro yoshi. This is not to get confused, i am deltacod now. Delta pivots everything, hes all you ever wanted, he runs time with yoshi, no one else aint ever done it, upsmash he always spams, and this nado aint got nothing, i want this forever but we only got 8 minutes.
Neutral air is strong, press it while im jumping up, and i camp the ledge like i dont give a ****, i dash away, u think im a sitting duck, and i repeat till we are out of time, cuz dat deltacod da bess. Deltacod da best, deltacod da bess, deltacod da bess, burntsocks is so bad, firefly is bad, scatty's really bad, polt is smelling bad

You aint got a room but, i just wanna pitch a tent, you can go approach but ima camp until u wanna vent, yea you wanna vent, bigm yea you wanna vent, meta knight got nothing cuz this ***** be payin rent. Ha, and ima pivot grab the air twice, you could punish me, but you at 90 on ya last life, yall cant PS eggs, even though I do it on sight, keitaro thinkin that hed camp you for the whole fight, up smash pivot grab, spamming them like you a drone, I can keep on spammin them and ima do it all day long, keitaro tripping cuz he ranked but you still do him wrong, squall is getting camped, he gone cry soon as he make it home.
And Im so patient as i'm campin you, delta is da bestest and his yoshi doin dat kung fu, all these yoshis tryina do it, but delta's camp aint never gonna lose it.
What is this!? I DON'T EVEN-
One half ***** attempt I made from seeing the video then the next 5 hours on skype we've been doing this, Scatz didn't approve.

D

Deleted member

Marcbri played me a year ago. Zudenka was considerably better than me then (at least against people without matchup knowledge) and obviously uses a style that is very had to deal with if you havent played against yoshi. Hes also a very solid player in general.

Thats my thoughtts

I also think that if i played zudenka in tournament i would straight up demolish him. And also that he has a flawed playstyle. But thats just me.

Metatitan

Smash Master
From what I've seen of Zudenka, he's pretty aggressive and will **** you up when he starts a string. However, he gets ****ed up when the other player starts a string. He's even more momentum based than Scatty.

Airborne

Smash Lord
Meta's right: He's not good at resetting the match; against Mr. R at Super Lion, it appeared as if he kept trying to challenge Marth in mid range after he had already been hit... That's not a good thing to do against Marth. =(

It's quite understandable that he came to us asking about how to fight Marth.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Meta's right: He's not good at resetting the match; against Mr. R at Super Lion, it appeared as if he kept trying to challenge Marth in mid range after he had already been hit... That's not a good thing to do against Marth. =(

It's quite understandable that he came to us asking about how to fight Marth.
Im the opposite, I rarely string nor am I stringed often. I just throw eggs

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Im an aggressive player when it calls for it. I start off really aggressive until they find away to counter my strings then I start playing defensivly or mix up~! Its all about analyzing the opponent. =w=

Sharky

Smash Master
Marcbri played me a year ago. Zudenka was considerably better than me then (at least against people without matchup knowledge) and obviously uses a style that is very had to deal with if you havent played against yoshi. Hes also a very solid player in general.

Thats my thoughtts

I also think that if i played zudenka in tournament i would straight up demolish him. And also that he has a flawed playstyle. But thats just me.
agreed

in other news I'm now forced to sneak into my house through windows/ask my brother to unlock a door to get in now, I love my life!

Top Bottom