• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
not having a working computer blows right now... :( can only get on here once in a blue moon (on my phone of all things) and I can't harass people via Skype, aim, etc.
Feel ya, man. I'm on a borrowed PC right now, so updates will be seldom until I can get on my feet again.

Yikarur

Smash Master
Is it normal that you get ignored from the most people because you are a german Yoshi Player? D:
that's so unfair.

Airborne

Smash Lord
You were bad at harassing people anyways. Don't worry about it. The only important thing you missed was Big and I's absolute **** in the Skype chat.
I didn't mean literally harassing people; just communicating. I just felt like saying harass. o.O

And yes, the Skype chat shenanigans are just too good. Especially when scatz starts quoting ****. XD

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Yoshi is HORRIBLE in Brawl- 1.5. I had to pick up Link just so I could compete. I camped my way to 5th, lol.

I get punished for landing sourspot Uair. That's DUMB. @_@

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I don't own a Wii, lol. I did read the update thing, and it said Uair's sourspot damage was reduced a lot. I didn't expect it to have NO knockback and NO stun. >_>''

Oh well, I found a new character who I can be gay and camp with, Link!

Sharky

Smash Master
try samus too, she's pretty crazy gay.

and yeah I mentioned it to kirk, but the changelist definitely didn't say anything about sourspot uair having no knockback =/

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I made a post about it in the Brawl- thread as well. I really hope they change it so the sourspot can at least be USED to juggle, I don't care if it doesn't 0-death, I just want a move I can use to juggle. >_>

Jigglypuff dittos are HILARIOUS. I was playing with diem, and we were both shrinking our shields really low and trying to grab each other to stop a shield break KO. XD

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Present > Bracket.

Squall first round, P_wii first round losers, Orion 2nd round losers. I lost to legit competition, I blame bracket rapage.

My sets were so long, I swear I probably played longer in my 3 sets than people who played 6. :laugh:

Still, no johns. I can do better. =[

D

Deleted member

Yo you are ranked in NJ, and people think you are some yoshi god, so you have a lot of weight on yo shoulders. And dumb people make assumptions that because you cant do it, yoshi cant do it.

So im counting on yo.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Yo you are ranked in NJ, and people think you are some yoshi god, so you have a lot of weight on yo shoulders. And dumb people make assumptions that because you cant do it, yoshi cant do it.

So im counting on yo.
I'm aware. I consistently tell people I'm not that good at this game though, but I always try my best. =/

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
when you play that sonic guy dont ever follow him offstage during his recovery unless you're sure it will work! I promise, you're better onstage when he's coming back!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Stay onstage while he is recovering. Force him to recover how you want with eggs and only go offstage to attack if he's in perfect postition.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Yoshi's a fun character.
Until you fight a jiggz.
Jiggz is broken. Rest is broken.
Hi Yoshi's.
Hi Delta.
Hi Socks.

Top Bottom