• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Brutus put a hurtin on my Bibarel...it's okay, though! I'll make a comeback! >:D

Sharky

Smash Master
dammit imad. I should have beaten tearbear, I got nervous and did stupid stuff like nair into his shield and blew a big lead in game one, and pictochat ruined my gr upsmash kill when the slope appeared. >.> He was really fun to play though, and he told me he be ****** stocky so I'm not toooo butthurt. He ***** the **** outta esam though and had a super close game with pikapika. =D

then I lost to vex in losers, no johns there, just got outplayed.

Tourney was mad fun, and boss just can't fight yoshi's for **** I was ****** him in the hotel room XD

San too good. We like Ike.

K.I.D. Goggles beat Esam 3-0 in a MM.

mad tired I'll post more later I guess.

Yikarur

Smash Master
:yoshi: You play ubers? Nice!

I play OU and the team I was on was top 3 for about a year, but I think I still have it (mostly). We should play sometime! :D
don't you know "Pokemon Videogame Championship" ? Qualifier for VGC Worlds in Hawaii are all arround the world, mostly in US.
4 out of 6 2on2 Event Pokemon Only are banned (darkrai,manaphy,celebi and that stuff, even Jirachi) and max. 2 of the other Ubers may be in your Team. Item Clause, No Sleep Clause.

Bo1, KO System. So one Critical Hit and you are OUT hahaha
I got hit by 3 CHs in one match :D

Funny Mode ! xD

MX778

Smash Journeyman
dammit imad. I should have beaten tearbear, I got nervous and did stupid stuff like nair into his shield and blew a big lead in game one, and pictochat ruined my gr upsmash kill when the slope appeared. >.> He was really fun to play though, and he told me he be ****** stocky so I'm not toooo butthurt. He ***** the **** outta esam though and had a super close game with pikapika. =D

then I lost to vex in losers, no johns there, just got outplayed.

Tourney was mad fun, and boss just can't fight yoshi's for **** I was ****** him in the hotel room XD

San too good. We like Ike.

K.I.D. Goggles beat Esam 3-0 in a MM.

mad tired I'll post more later I guess.
Lol, I gotta' learn to be more patient with Meta Knights that don't have the name M2K.
Dude, when it get's up to like...Round 6 or 7, there's nothing but ****ing Meta Knights EVERYWHERE!!!11one

Btw Sharky, we still gotta' do that 25 cent mm. <3

Teh Future

Smash Master
Nah, I can't, mayne. =( Parents would kill me if I tried to go to 2 nationals in a row. >___<

Were you at MLG!?!? I saw MMM there, so I thought I'd see you, but I didn't. T____T
=(

I had to go to graduation during mlg, it was mad gay lol.

But its aight ill be out to midwest east lots hopefully starting sometime soon.

maybe kakuna thingy, idk the date was bad but I can't remember why... idk but ill let you know when I am lol

D

Deleted member

He doesnt **** me lol. He does footstool me though and its helluh gay =P He never uses MK on me in friendlies, so i never get practice :p Hes mad good though, not a bad loss.

I **** all his secondaries (and he plays the entire cast at like tournament level) and im 1-2 in tourny w/ him (i have a good feeling about next time i play a top MK player though, ive gotten mad good vs MK).

Good job regardless, you should beat vex tho. Delta beat squall yo

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Looks like my tourney got stickied again without me asking

So far I hosted 2 tourneys and got 2 stickies

get at me

Sharky

Smash Master
He doesnt **** me lol. He does footstool me though and its helluh gay =P He never uses MK on me in friendlies, so i never get practice :p Hes mad good though, not a bad loss.

I **** all his secondaries (and he plays the entire cast at like tournament level) and im 1-2 in tourny w/ him (i have a good feeling about next time i play a top MK player though, ive gotten mad good vs MK).

Good job regardless, you should beat vex tho. Delta beat squall yo
eh I played badly saturday I'll admit it, I hate how you don't get to play friendlies for hours at a time so you basically just are expected to play with no warm-up.

I'm even more salty about not being able to find a teammate after trying like every possible option =(

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
That's when you challenge the ganon, cg -> fair 3 times, and ask again

Teh Future

Smash Master
I'm most likely going to The Showdown.
But, I have to talk to The Kiest about that one.
ur in ohio already kitten.

go and show me how to beat snake

why does the air around his elbow outrange our tongue.

=/= sense

who designed this game i doint even

Top Bottom