• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Metatitan

Smash Master
I try not to go to Wal-Mart because I don't like helping corporations that are morally bankrupt.

My friend trolls the **** out of our Wal-Mart though, I don't remember much but I think he had a fun noodle fight there and got kicked out.

bigman40

Smash Master
I try not to go to Wal-Mart because I don't like helping corporations that are morally bankrupt.

My friend trolls the **** out of our Wal-Mart though, I don't remember much but I think he had a fun noodle fight there and got kicked out.
Wait....I thought this guy didn't exist anymore.....

iDeo

Smash Journeyman
That's why you can never go to any tourney with me. Yo money always getting ***** for no reason.
It's not my fault, see wat happened was i went to see War Machine rite and that sapped my dollar bills. So I was left with a $50 dollar bill. I be ****ed if I use that for a $1 burger.

Airborne

Smash Lord
Messenger > skype IMO
You can't hug your children with nuclear arms! Voice chat be mad pro for the lazy.

Silly Scattypoo, I just don't have a mic.
Cheap mics are 10 bucks.....Unless you dirt poor.
^^^ This. I got my mic for $20... and people are always like "ZOMG, YOUR AUDIO IS SO CLEAN AND STUFFS HOW DOES EWE DEW EET!?!?!!?!?!?"

Well, I'll show you:

Yeah, 20 bucks.

Edit: You can't see it, but the brand is Cyber Acoustics. Best luck I've had out of any electronic piece of equipment.

Depster

Smash Champion
So I just averaged out Yoshi's current mu numbers that we have in that thread. Right now Yoshi is about 47:53 with the whole cast. Not too shabby for a "bad" character.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
According to the character mu thread yoshi is the 23rd best character right after fox and above ness

D

Deleted member

Greece really sucks.
Like, the whole world would be recovering really well, but greece kinda effed up europe. And since the euro is a universal currency, greece cant drive down their currency's value themselves, and countries like germany dont wanna drive their currency cuz Greece sucks. And this screws up the whole European union, and that hurts the US.

Also, a stastic came out showing that Greece has the lowest work hours of like all the industrialized countries, and they are complaining cuz they have to work more.

Fail :p

.Marik

is a social misfit
Lil B, I have to say this. Your avatar is way too fucking good.

Aesop Rock all day. :yoshi:

You guys may continue.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I thought obama said he would fix our debt problem... he's only made it worse >.>

EDIT: Also congrats to Poltergust and Delta Cod for breaking the top 5% in the rankings, Polt with 112th and Delta with 151st, way to represent! (FYI you are the only pure low tier mains up there so be proud ;D )

D

Deleted member

I thought obama said he would fix our debt problem... he's only made it worse >.>
Ummmm...
You can't just fix a debt problem when the economy is in the worst recession since the Great Depression.

Government spending is one of the main ways to get out of a depression. If obama tried to fix the debt problem now...well it wouldn't work out very well.

Also, when the past administration put your country in a very large amount of debt for a useless war (in my opinion), you can't blame the new guy for not being able to fix the debt WHILE THE WORLD IS IN A TERRIBLE RECESSION.
It just add up ya know. You can hate on probama for other reasons but not that one.
Yayyyy econ

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Ummmm...
You can't just fix a debt problem when the economy is in the worst recession since the Great Depression.

Government spending is one of the main ways to get out of a depression. If obama tried to fix the debt problem now...well it wouldn't work out very well.

Also, when the past administration put your country in a very large amount of debt for a useless war (in my opinion), you can't blame the new guy for not being able to fix the debt WHILE THE WORLD IS IN A TERRIBLE RECESSION.
It just add up ya know. You can hate on probama for other reasons but not that one.
Yayyyy econ
The war wasn't useless. Had we not went to war, things would have gotten much worse for the citizens of the US, until we finally decide to stand our ground.

Top Bottom