• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

.Marik

is a social misfit
The war wasn't useless. Had we not went to war, things would have gotten much worse for the citizens of the US, until we finally decide to stand our ground.
I disagree.

Spending billions of dollars on a lost cause really damaged the American economy, which then affected the Canadian economy.

I'll let Burntsocks continue the discussion though, politics bore me.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
ROFL

that Iraq war was all personal for G dubz Bush

"Weapons of mass destruction?" loooool

also Saddam Hussein tried to kill Big Daddy Bush when he was president so its obviously personal.

whenever we go to war on humanity issues it is a cover up to make the American people feel that the war is "right". The Governments last worry's were Saddam killing innocent Iraqi people

Depster

Smash Champion
Well what we're doing right now isn't pointless. At this point we are trying to destroy bin Laden and his terrorist group.

Oh, and it's 10 trillion dollars in debt =p

SOVAman

Smash Hero
This will end up being the longest war the US has been in

Vietnam was 9 years

Iraq is already 7 years

we will be there at least another 5 years I believe. You can't just go in there and say you want to start a democracy and leave. Now we are stuck there

.Marik

is a social misfit
Well what we're doing right now isn't pointless. At this point we are trying to destroy bin Laden and his terrorist group.
You quite literally have it all backwords.

I'm not getting into this entire conspiracy theory, regardless of what I personally think.

There are better ways to spend your time.

D

Deleted member

The war wasn't useless. Had we not went to war, things would have gotten much worse for the citizens of the US, until we finally decide to stand our ground.
STAND YOUR GROUND AGAINST WHAT??
Lol
Its not like Iraq was doing anything wrong.
Besides being ruled by a butthole. Who didnt have WMD's. O well, whats done is done.

You are ignorant.
Rejoyce =]

Things would have gotten much worse for US citizens? Are you joking. US citizens died, Iraq wasnt like a huge harbor of terrorists or anything, you are a few hundred miles off buddy.

Btw i didnt say anything at all debatable in my first post. Now im goin hard tho

Yoshi politics are epic =P

Sharky

Smash Master
eating mm with ally at MLG Columbus
1 large pizza

eatting mm with boss at MLG Columbus food pending.

****'s goona be epic XD

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
STAND YOUR GROUND AGAINST WHAT??
Lol
Its not like Iraq was doing anything wrong.
Besides being ruled by a butthole. Who didnt have WMD's. O well, whats done is done.

You are ignorant.
Rejoyce =]

Things would have gotten much worse for US citizens? Are you joking. US citizens died, Iraq wasnt like a huge harbor of terrorists or anything, you are a few hundred miles off buddy.

Btw i didnt say anything at all debatable in my first post. Now im goin hard tho

Yoshi politics are epic =P
Umm... Stand our ground with the 9/11 incident... Where the city of New York suffered a tragic fate. Ring any bells? If you honestly believe it was our own government, then I feel you shouldn't be a part of this country any longer. Sure that's a possibility, but it's extremely unlikely, and I don't believe this is the case and scenario.

New York wasn't the only attempt, either. They tried the Pentagon, and so on, too.

Yoshi politics are amazing, are they not? xD

SOVAman

Smash Hero
eating mm with ally at MLG Columbus
1 large pizza

eatting mm with boss at MLG Columbus food pending.

****'s goona be epic XD
There is no way you will beat boss in a eating contest

I have watched him eat at least 10 times before. You stand no chance

Umm... Stand our ground with the 9/11 incident... Where the city of New York suffered a tragic fate. Ring any bells? If you honestly believe it was our own government, then I feel you shouldn't be a part of this country any longer. Sure that's a possibility, but it's extremely unlikely, and I don't believe this is the case and scenario.

New York wasn't the only attempt, either. They tried the Pentagon, and so on, too.

There are no terrorist in Iraq that had anything to do with this.

so going to war with them HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11

SOVAman

Smash Hero
hell yea I will be at that I believe. We can all go to KFC and get double downs :chuckle:

also another funny convo

Hova: we should have a wing eating contest, boss how many wings can you eat?

Boss: Like 70, 80 if I am hungry.

ROFL

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I might go to the mlg in texas if possible, its kinda close to me... if they had one in cali or new mexico (or utah lol) i would go no problem :D

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So far every one has been to far for me... at least they are gradually getting closer

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I no nothing about politics, all I no is Obama is prez and the demos are donkeys

D

Deleted member

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!
THAT WASNT IRAQ YOU IDIOT.
*deep breaths*
Well...you should probably read a newspaper or something buddy.
Who is "they"? Do you think all the countries in the middle east are out to get us? All arabs are terrorists/hate America?
The city of New York suffered a tragic fate indeed, but that doesnt mean that we should go attack Britain either.

K im done with yoshi politics lol
Ignorance is bliss

Top Bottom