• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

SOVAman

Smash Hero
KingCraven is banned for tripping over my wii

and SkyLink is banned cuz it's a Md/Va tradition to ban him

also good luck delta

Depster

Smash Champion
LOL That Bleach picture is tooo funny. And who DOESN'T love old Bugs Bunny type shows? WEIRD people, that's who.

D

Deleted member

@Socks: are you by any chance a fan of paper Mario
I am a huge fan, its my fav game of all time (the 2nd one, first one was great too).

Bad day was bad. I lost two matches I should have won. No johns though, my fault for doing stupid **** each time.
Whod you lose to? You are makin yoshi look bad, but its ok, cuz you beat squall last week.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Whod you lose to? You are makin yoshi look bad, but its ok, cuz you beat squall last week.
Lost to Will 1-2 and Gunblade 1-2.

NJ PR speculations:

Speculation:

1. ADHD/Atomsk
2. ADHD/Atomsk
3. Keitaro
4. Nairo
5. Zucco
6. Doom
7. Inui
8. ksizzle/Delta-cod
9. ksizzle/Delta-cod

10. Big M

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

D

Deleted member

Thousand year door is like the best game evvvvvvvvver
This is the start of a beautiful relationship
<3

Its alright delta, will is a good player, idk about gunblade lol.
Can you teach me the MK matchup plz plz plz.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Will is very good. Our matches went mostly on reads. As long as I avoid the headbutt > Smash and Super Armor punches I'm good.

Gunblade's alright. We usually have close sets, so no johns losing to him.

Uh, I can try to teach you the MK MU. The thing about it is that it's mostly about reads. You need to read which option he will choose and select your best one. You just need a lot of experience, I'm still trying to learn it myself. @_@

D

Deleted member

I used to **** at it, but like tearbear and havok never go MK on me so i dont play it often.
I think im getting better at it though, just gotta not commit to stuff if they can nado it.

Top Bottom