• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Airborne

Smash Lord
Possibly going to this one tournament on Saturday. Then I'm going to this tourny that's 2 weeks after; it's going to have a whole bunch of scrubs and stuff, but I can't remember the name. All I know is that there's a whole bunch of free stuff, and MLG's hosting it. LOL

D

Deleted member

Actually he isnt.
Im just really bad at wifi.
Egg are soooo goood on wifi its hilarious.
None of this MK powershield walking BS (i still prefer MK dittos to yoshi vs MK online tho).

I like when i do like this huge combo that would work offline, but online i end it with a rising uair cuz they cant dodge it :D

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ill be first to say im probably one of the worst out of you all, but im definitely not bad either

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Beezy, your copypasta is madd delicious today son.

*****'s been in that kitchen! :D

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
:yoshi: LOL @ there desperate @$$ censordodges -superdead-

Also, Snake is okay.
If played correctly; from my own experience. Make one error with Snake, one mistake is costly I've come to realize. But Snake builds that momentum, and if you allow him to build that momentum, it's fatal to you. xD

Top Bottom