• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Metatitan

Smash Master
STORY TIME YAYY!!!!
nah, but seriously, tell the story, someone.
As you wish.

Once upon a time there was a horse and a chick on a farm. One day the horse became stuck in a mud pit and asked the chick to get the farmer's truck to pull him out. The chick gets the truck and pulls the horse out of the mud pit. A few days later the chick gets stuck in the mud pit and asks the horse to pull him out with the farmer's truck. The horse tells the chick that since his **** is long enough to just grab onto that. The horse then pulled the chick out of the mud pit with his ****.

The moral of the story? When you're hung like a horse, you don't need a truck to pick up chicks.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Annoying stream-thing that isn't a stream is annoying.

That is a hot Delibird avatar.

Kit, I miss you so much. Come visit me. D: You have such a keen eye. o_0;

And yes, it's mofuggin Friday~

D

Deleted member

West coast doin work at MLG =D
Once havok and tyrant win they will play eachother tho and tearbears got lain. I believe tho =P
I wish there was a stream =[

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Correction, I succeeded in camping Pit. It was pretty amusing. I ended up losing the match though, we were both at around 200%. :laugh:

Good job Air, beating them Nessers. I told them we win. :bee:

D

Deleted member

Sooooo Lil B...
WC did better than EC in top 8 (unless florida counts as EC which it shouldnt)...
/Regional Trash Talk Success

And havok lost only to west coast cuz seeding sugged digg

I wanna go win a tournament now =[

D

Deleted member

Florida doesnt see itself as east coast lolz. I know its technically on the eastern coast of the US.
NJ pretty much solidified its SUCK! Malcolm got 65th, ADHD got 6th (im jk about him tho ADHD is the best xD), ksizzle got 17th (got ***** by florida).

I have no clue how biglou did so well like ive watched vids of him on Scatz' youtube and hes not really that good but i guess im wrong xD

D

Deleted member

I know thats why i said i guess im wrong lol.
Also, he doesnt win everything where u live so its like wtf why is he double eliminating mike xD

Top Bottom