• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Sharky

Smash Master
since i'm on wiinet and therefore can't get on the chat, someone in ybr with frame testing capabilities please check out my request.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: This woman can blow up a f*ckin mic, man. Why is her voice so good?

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cRM70Jw7F4M&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cRM70Jw7F4M&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

D

Deleted member

That song is ridiculously bad.
Why can't someone with a good voice write a decent song :(

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: LOL I made a bet with the young lady next to me that a guy named "burntsocks" would post immediately after me.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL she is pissed I got her $5, ROOOOFL

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I was gonna go, but I was gonna go to meet someone and I guess they're not going anymore.

BIGMANZZZZZZZZZZZ is probably not gonna go.

Poltergust probably isn't going to go, either.

D-Torr? He might be going. He better be after that snazzy avatar change he made.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: MLG doesn't get a big pull over there for a few reasons.

One is that the communities are so large they don't have to deal with a second-rate tournament provider when their regionals can easily eclipse those numbers with less bombast and more practicality.

I forgot what the other reason was, but you get the idea.

bigman40

Smash Master
Enjoying all the avis Lilb?

Stocky, MLG doesn't go to the west coast cause they hate your guts. Everyone else's thoughts on it is wrong.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
He purposely changed his password to something he wouldn't remember.

Super-gone.

Also, use more nairs.
Unless of course he somehow remembers the password... *Vows to next tourney, play a match without using nair once*

Top Bottom