• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: My bad, I read that as "international footstools."

I think that was much funnier and a little more creative. :D

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
D

Deleted member

I ask you the same question. I'm the person quoting your question.

Not all Yoshi mains know how to use their tongues :3.
socks <3
Dude you are the one who was stickin ur tongue in awkward places.
I know how to use my tongue just fine tyvm. Also Depster, you are supposed to make out with your girlfriend xD

Anyone notice how yoshis grab sucks against the female characters (peach, zelda, jigglypuff, marth <3)

Depster

Smash Champion
Dude you are the one who was stickin ur tongue in awkward places.
I know how to use my tongue just fine tyvm. Also Depster, you are supposed to make out with your girlfriend xD

Anyone notice how yoshis grab sucks against the female characters (peach, zelda, jigglypuff, marth <3)
Dude I know right?

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Even with DR, strings only last for a few hits.

It would be a Yoshi action video, more likely, but then all the strings would end very anti-climactically, like most of Yoshi's do (the good ones, anyway), and the video wouldn't be very entertaining to watch, unless you were a Yoshi player looking for new strings to practice, and even then, it would be more like studying.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I am actually hoping for the induction of Lil' Brutus into the most intelligent back room of all ti--

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
The concept of a "back room" is the most self-congratulatory, gratuitous, inhibiting and masturbatory thing I have ever seen on a forum.

Its very nature defies progress; its very existence defines humankind's need to place oneself above all others.

Top Bottom