• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xbox

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Lots of new videos and such from TGS, and finally a release date. November 22nd in the States. December 2nd in Europe. December 10th in Japan. Can't wait.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Sony could easily afford to raise the prices of their games to $60. It wouldn't work for multi-console games (people will just buy the cheaper one), but for Grand Theft Auto: The Next One? Wouldn't surprise me at all if the price was raised.

Of course, it'd be nice if they kept it low to compete, but Sony's got such a humongous head-start at this point that they really don't have to.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Cashed (becuase you seem to be the one updating this thread the most) are you going to create seperate threads for 360 games or keep all the info in here?

I was wondering becuase I just found out about some games like Kameo that I had never heard of before because:
a. There are no 360 game topics around here.
b. News on games were apparently getting pushed out of site by stories on price, release date, and Bill Gates latest comment on Nintendo and Sony.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
I'm keeping general 360 information in here, there are a few 360 game topics floating around though. Pretty much everyone here is dedicated to Nintendo, so I generally take my discussion about the games to other forums.

Kameo looks amazing though, before TGS I knew I wanted it, but I thought I'd wait till it was $20 or so to buy it. After TGS though... I was blown away, the game looks incredible. I really read up on the game and watched some very lengthy videos, and I went and reserved it.

X05 started today in Amsterdam. New things announced so far:

- Mass Effect, an exclusive furturistic RPG from Bioware. http://masseffect.bioware.com/
- Splinter Cell 4 scheduled for release in 2006 on Xbox 360

Microsoft is expected to revealed the launch games tomorrow or thursday.

A few game descriptions:

* Kameo: Elements of Power (MGS-Rare Ltd.). Renowned game developer Rare introduces “Kameo: Elements of Power™,” a mystical action-adventure game available exclusively on Xbox 360, in which the ability to morph into unique and incredible warriors allows Kameo to search out and battle ever-present evil. Boasting impeccable next-generation graphics and innovative gameplay, “Kameo” shines as a giant leap in game development. Continuing its legacy of creating dynamic puzzles, immersive combat and enormous environments, Rare fuses multiple genres to create a strikingly fun gaming experience destined for widespread appeal.

* Perfect Dark Zero (MGS-Rare Ltd.). Joanna Dark returns in the Xbox 360-exclusive “Perfect Dark Zero,” the prequel to the international award-winning and multimillion-selling first-person shooter “Perfect Dark” from famed game developer Rare. A secret war has begun between shadowy corporations bent on world domination. Joanna Dark and her father, Jack, are caught up in the fight for the planet’s future. A routine bounty-hunting mission rips open a global conspiracy that will change Joanna’s destiny — forever.

* Project Gotham Racing 3 (MGS-Bizarre Creations Ltd.). The popular “PGR” franchise zooms onto the Xbox 360, expanding many of the “Project Gotham Racing” features that gamers have grown to love. “PGR 3” creates the ultimate roster of the hottest supercars in existence, introduces them to the high-definition era, and drops them into a completely new gaming world, where style rules the road. Racers define and create individually customized gameplay, and can race each other — online or offline. The “Project Gotham Racing” franchise is designed by Bizarre Creations, a long-established independent games developer, based in Liverpool, England. Bizarre is focused on producing high-quality, playable games that make the most of the advanced technology for which they are designed. Bizarre Creations can be found on the Web at http://www.bizarreonline.net or http://www.bizarrecreations.com.

* Crackdown (MGS-Real Time Worlds). “Crackdown” pushes the action-driving hybrid genre into the next generation with the introduction of the first truly 3-D persistent playground, highly innovative cooperative gameplay, and an extensive prop interaction system all while taking place in a massive and highly stylized urban center. All strategies and tactics are acceptable provided players clean up the streets. Players roam a virtual city built to encourage and allow the full width, depth and height of the space to be explored and exploited. “Crackdown” will offer free-form gameplay, over-the-top action, and, for the first time in this genre, online cooperative play.

* Gears of War (MGS-Epic Games Inc.). Blending the best of tactical action games with the best of survival horror titles, “Gears of War” is the first game developed by Epic Games exclusively for Microsoft Game Studios and Xbox 360. “Gears of War” thrusts gamers into a deep and harrowing story of humankind’s epic battle for survival against the Locust Horde, a nightmarish race of creatures that surface from the bowels of the planet.

* Too Human (MGS-Silicon Knights). In “Too Human,” players are treated to a nonstop barrage of action powered by the seamless integration of melee and ranged firearms combat and fueled by breathtaking visuals previously not possible thanks to a powerful combination of Xbox 360 and the Unreal Engine 3. Battles unfold in awesome scale as players engage with vast numbers of enemies.

* Mass Effect (MGS-BioWare Corp.). Set 200 years in the future in an epic universe, “Mass Effect” places gamers in a vast galactic community in danger of being conquered by a legendary agent gone rogue. A spectacular new vision from legendary developers BioWare, “Mass Effect” challenges players to lead a squad of freedom fighters as they struggle against threatening armies to restore peace in the land. “Mass Effect” is the first in a trilogy of games with an overarching story, where the real conflict between organic beings and artificial intelligence comes to life in startling clarity.

* FIFA 06: Road to FIFA World Cup (Electronic Arts). EA celebrates its new exclusive FIFA World Cup interactive entertainment partnership with the release of “FIFA 06: Road to FIFA World Cup,” a game that immerses players into the emotional intensity of the next-generation football. Utilizing the power of the Xbox 360, fans will be able to revel in the world’s most sophisticated representation of football ever. Experience a newly enhanced gameplay engine that delivers extremely responsive controls and greater level of depth. New physics and animations mean that players will now react more realistically to every tackle, shot or pass of the ball. For the first time you’ll see and feel the joy, anguish and pain of 90 minutes of soccer in a videogame. Through the power of high-definition technology you’ll see how the detail of the players is accurately recreated in fine detail. The power of the Xbox 360 truly brings to life 80,000 chanting fans in a stadium and immerses you in the emotional intensity of FIFA World Cup football.

* Saint’s Row (THQ Inc.). Under threat from rival gangs and corrupt officials, the 3rd Street Saints must conquer the city of Stilwater or face destruction. From the spectacular opening battle to regain control of the local hood, “Saint’s Row” offers an unparallel level of freedom to explore this living, breathing city. Players are free to engage in the multitude of different activates at their leisure, all while building up respect in a gameplay-rich world. Build enough respect and the 3rd Street Saint’s lieutenants will trust the player with more dangerous missions.

* Full Auto (SEGA Corp.). Combine fully-automatic, weapon-equipped vehicles with highly detailed and interactive urban environments and you have “Full Auto,” the most destructive racing action ever experienced in a video game. This racer allows players to choose from a wide selection of unique vehicle designs and arm them with any combination of machine guns, cannons and other deadly weapons. The rules of the road don’t apply in this high-octane, no-holds-barred competition. And once players have honed their skills against computer opponents, they can jump onto Xbox Live® and take on real players in both destruction-heavy lap courses and last-man standing arena matches.

* Condemned: Criminal Origins (SEGA). “Condemned: Criminal Origins” allows players to experience a heightened level of psychological tension as they use their instincts, forensic tools, and melee/firearms combat to track serial killers and bring them to justice. Gamers will play as Agent Thomas, a detective in the FBI’s Serial Crimes Unit, whose pursuit of relentless serial killers leads him through gritty, life-like environments filled with sociopaths lurking on the brink of humanity.

* Superman Returns: The Videogame (Electronic Arts). “Superman Returns: The Videogame,” developed by Electronic Arts-Tiburon in Orlando, Fla., in conjunction with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Comics, features storylines from both the movie that will be released in 2006 and more than 60 years of comic book content. “Superman Returns: The Videogame” combines strong creative vision and compelling new technology to deliver a powerful and emotional gaming experience to consumers. Gamers will experience a real sense of flying while mastering Superman’s unrivaled superhero powers to save Metropolis.

* Call of Duty 2 (Activision Inc.). The sequel to Infinity Ward’s 2003 Game of the Year, “Call of Duty 2” delivers an unparalleled portrayal of the cinematic intensity and chaos of battle as seen through the eyes of ordinary soldiers fighting together in epic WWII conflicts. The sequel offers more immense, more intense and more realistic battles than ever. “Call of Duty 2” features stunningly lifelike graphics, advanced AI technology, dynamic sound effects, the most authentic squad combat and astonishing action in new historic campaigns.

* Castle Wolfenstein (id Software). id Software’s newest chapter in the legendary “Wolfenstein” series will deliver players deep behind the enemy lines of a war-torn Germany, where Nazi experiments with technology and the supernatural threaten to turn the tide of World War II. Utilizing a revolutionary new graphics technology targeted specifically at next-generation hardware, this new “Wolfenstein” experience will draw players into a world of unmatched exploration, action and espionage.

* The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Bethesda Softworks LLC). “Oblivion” is the quintessential role-playing game for the next generation and another leap forward in gaming. Step inside the most richly detailed and vibrant game world ever created. “Oblivion” is the latest chapter in the epic and highly successful “Elder Scrolls” saga and utilizes the latest next-generation video game hardware to fully immerse gamers in the experience. With “Oblivion”’s powerful combination of free-form gameplay and unprecedented graphics, players can unravel the main quest at their own pace or explore the vast world and find their own challenges.

* Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell 4 (Ubisoft Entertainment). “Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell 4” will thrust players into a new breed of gameplay that promises to innovate and revolutionize the “Splinter Cell” franchise. Ubisoft is taking the saga of Sam Fisher into entirely new territory, expanding the story and depth of his character.

* Quake 4 (Activision, id Software and Raven Software Corp.) is the sequel to the award-winning and historic “Quake II.” In a war for Earth’s survival, against an unrelenting enemy, the only way to defeat them is to become one of them. Built on id Software’s revolutionary “Doom 3” technology, “Quake 4” also features fast-paced multiplayer competition modeled after the speed, feel and style of “Quake III Arena.”

* MotoGP Ultimate Racing Technology (URT) 2006 (THQ) “MotoGP URT 2006” takes the franchise to the next generation as the only official game of the MotoGP Championship on Xbox 360. Developed by the same team behind the award-winning “MotoGP URT 3” and created exclusively for the Xbox 360, MotoGP URT 2006 looks set to create a new definition of high speed for racing fans looking for the fastest thrills on the fastest console.

Also. Peter Jackson is producing the Halo movie. Oh, and a Halo character is set to be in Dead or Alive 4.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Chill said:
I was wondering becuase I just found out about some games like Kameo
There is a topic for Kameo. Although it was made in the days when Kameo was slated for the first Box, it's also got some newer posts in it.

Go here.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Thanks Mediocre. The only reason I don't usually visit system specific forums is because they aren't as... controlled as smashboards in terms of I hate "other system".

At first I thought I should wait to see on what dates and with what games the other systems would be launchig with, but Microsoft is making it so hard. There is such a variety of games to choose from at launch and within coming months(not years!).

The 360 takes alot of criticism from Nintendo fan/atics as being only about power and graphics. But look at these games and when I say look I don't just mean graphics. Look at the gameplay. NPCs that have their own lives? 4,000+ characters on screen? It's really quite a technological leap. I never thought we could get something like this until maybe the following generation.

I'm one of the people who can't wait to try out a revolution controller but if I do in fact use it to swing link's sword how different does that make the game? I'll wait before I pass judgement, but if at this time I did have to choose control over content I have a pretty good idea what I would choose.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Chill said:
The 360 takes alot of criticism from Nintendo fan/atics as being only about power and graphics. But look at these games and when I say look I don't just mean graphics. Look at the gameplay. NPCs that have their own lives? 4,000+ characters on screen? It's really quite a technological leap. I never thought we could get something like this until maybe the following generation.
Both Nintendo and Microsoft are about "quality over quantity" when it comes to games.

Sony is the other way around.

The PS2 is the crappiest console, with the lowest ratio of good games to crap. That isn't to say that all the games on the PS2 are crap; they're not. It just means that Sony and the companies developing games for its system have lower standards of quality than the other console manufacturers.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
When you have a large number of developers creating games for your system your gonna' get a lot of crap. I can garantee you that the ratio of good to bad games on the PS2 is similar to the ratio on the GBA.

Sony isn't exactly going to say take your crap to the other consoles we don't want you. Believe it or not but some people do buy these games. What company turns down profit?

Do you think Barbie horse riding adventure V* is a good game? Neither is Rugrats super stars or gooey gooey bubble blast. Nintendo won't tell developers no you can't make games for us you suck.

And every game that Sony has creating itself has received great reviews.

*not actual game names but you knew that already.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer

The retail stands for the 360 are suposedly due out in October, although I think thats it Japan.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
Im a bit puzzled. Ill explain and then yall can answer..... since i dont know alot abotu 360.

I purchased "song packs" to my hardrive for DDR:UM1/2 and its on the regular XBOX.

When i get a 360.......how can i get those songs to transfer to the 360? or will i have to buy them again?

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
The Great Marth said:
Im a bit puzzled. Ill explain and then yall can answer..... since i dont know alot abotu 360.

I purchased "song packs" to my hardrive for DDR:UM1/2 and its on the regular XBOX.

When i get a 360.......how can i get those songs to transfer to the 360? or will i have to buy them again?
Well, with the 360, you won't be able to use any periphrials from the Xbox. So no dance pad... until they release one that is made for the 360. The same goes for PS3, you won't be able to use any PS2 or PS1 periphrials for the PS3. Once they do release a dancepad though, you will have to redownload your songs (which I would assume would be free by then).

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Microsoft had a "minor" setback with its Wal-Mart kiosks.

Quote: Xbox 360 kiosks placed in Wal-Mart stores across the country have been shut off, said a Microsoft spokesperson contacted this afternoon. The reason, according to Microsoft, is due to the console causing interference with Wal-Mart's wireless "hand scanner" inventory system. Microsoft has acknowledged the problem as being "minor" and says a software solution is in the works to correct it.

Wal-Mart headquarters in Bentonville, Arkansas, instructed all stores to shut down the 360 kiosks.

(Microsoft spokesperson)"While retailers are constantly updating their internal management systems, sometimes new products being introduced into the market can cause this kind of temporary interference. We are working closely with our partners to provide a software solution that mitigates this problem within their retail environments. Adjustments and tweaks to kiosks of any kind are quite common once they're deployed in a live retail environment, and we consider making such adjustments a standard part of the launch process."

Microsoft said it identified the problem and within 24 hours had deployed new software to Wal-Mart stores.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
I played one of the kiosks at EB yesterday. I had a lot of fun, first I watched my friend playing Call of Duty 2 for about 30 minutes while holding the 2nd player controller. The controller was very comfortable and the feel of it was much better, didn't feel like hard plastic with the current controllers for Xbox, PS2 and Cube. CoD2 was amazing, the volumetric smoke looked beautiful, there was a ton of stuff going on, etc. There were jaggies visible though, so anti-aliasing must not be turned on in the demo. After my friend played CoD2 I played Kameo. Overall I really liked it, it felt very much like Rare... as in, Conker's BFD, Banjo-Kazooie, etc. The controls took a few minutes to get used to but once I got used to them I was having no problems killing trolls. Of what I played, it felt like Zelda... but with a lot more platforming elements. The graphics looked okay, not amazing, I'm fairly positive the demo is from E3, as the recent videos look much better. After my Kameo going my other friend played King Kong. Now, I wasn't expecting something from this game... but the demo was awesome. You have to distract a T-Rex while Jack Black and some other guy are opening a door. So what does the game tell you to do? Nothing. You're unarmed againsted a T-Rex... But over in the corner though there are some spears, you pick them up with the Right Trigger and toss them at the T-Rex. Well, you only need to hit him once, then he'll leave your buddies alone and chase you. After about three minutes, your buddies will get the door open and you're lead to believe you're safe for about 20 seconds, which is when the T-Rex comes bashing through the wall you just got to the other side of. You hop into some water in a small cave and the T-Rex bashes into it, causing some rocks to fall in the cave. After this you hear a woman screaming for you, and the T-Rex runs off in the direction of the screaming. The visuals were amazing, definitely not a port from the current consoles... but definitely not up to what the 360 is capable of doing. During the demo it was dark, foggy and raining... the sound was crazy... It'll be something to see on a HDTV with surround sound.

Giygas

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hm, yeah, the thing about the scanners at wal-mart, that explains why the dang thing wasn't on when I went there. But I got to hold the controller. Very smooth, and the evolution I'd expect from this generation. So, in a word, awesome. It'll be weird when they have Revolution kiosks, the "freehand" controller will have to be wired.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
I'm willing to bet they might just have a wired-in clamshell for the rev controller. My wal mart has had tons of controllers and more recently two ds' for display and all got horrible vandalized. It really pisses me off that there are fanboys out there who would so blindly be like that.

Giygas

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well I went to F.Y.E. and played some Xbox 360 on a nice LCD screen.

Call of Duty was fun and everything, but for the first time seeing 360 hardware running right in front of me I was underwhelmed. I was like... "that's it?" Sure, it's more impressive than what the current-gen can offer but it's not as big of a leap as I would have expected. Same with King Kong... it looked great and all but not anything that really wowed me. I didn't play Kameo, didn't have enough time.

I understand these are just demos and that the machine hasn't been released yet, but now I get why Nintendo says you won't notice much of a difference between the next-gen machines.

Edit: Yes, Cashed, I know that this isn't "nearly what the Xbox 360 is capable of showing." But it's still underwhelming.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
No HD-DVD for Xbox360 games?

One of the biggest hardware shortcomings detractors have pointed out about the Xbox 360 is its reliance on the standard DVD format for its games. In August, Japanese developers weighed in on the system, with From Software producer Masanori Takeuchi lamenting Microsoft's decision to go with DVD as the standard system format. Takeuchi said that his Xbox 360 launch title Enchant Arm had already swollen to two discs and might even need three by the time it ships.

Bill Gates commented in June that the Xbox 360 might be upgraded in the future with an HD-DVD drive, something that would technically allow the system to run games off the higher-capacity discs. However, Maruyama indicated in the interview that the disc format would be used only for movies and not for gaming purposes.

"It's a possibility, but it won't have any relationship to gaming," Maruyama is quoted as saying. "If the Xbox 360 uses a next-generation DVD drive in the future, it will only be used for watching movies that run on next-generation DVDs. The format for games will remain as [standard] DVD. That's not going to change."
Three disks?! How long is that game supposed to be? And by the way the full story can be found at Gamespot under the Rumor Section.

Giygas

BRoomer
BRoomer
Chill said:
Three disks?! How long is that game supposed to be? And by the way the full story can be found at Gamespot under the Rumor Section.
It's not necesarily the length of the game that bloats the number of disks; rather, it is the content. Stuff like cutscenes/cinemas really eat up disk space. I recall the guys that are making the next Ninja Gaiden game complaining because of the lack of disk space.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Yeah, Itagaki from Team Ninja said he wanted more disc space because high-def FMVs (which in my opinion shouldn't be used anymore as graphics are looking damn good in-game) take up a lot of room. Mark Rein (I believe that's his last name) from Epic said disc space wouldn't be a problem, if you have things like FMVs you'll just need to compress them like you did this gen. He also said if you give developers 30GB, they'll likely use 30GB in lazy programming and everything, it's good that it's 9GB still so developers have to clean everything up. I'd rather stay with DVD this gen though, I'm extremely happy Nintendo and Microsoft are sticking with it. I just don't feel ready for a new disc medium which will likely produce more disc read errors than already occur. I mean, some DVD players still have problems with reading discs. I'd rather wait for awhile for HD-DVD or Blu-ray games until we get the technology down better than we had DVD down when we release consoles using it.

In sad news though, Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion has been delayed on PC and Xbox 360 till February (at the earliest). =\

SMB PORTAL

Smash Ace
I think i will get the rev. instead of this. I am looking for great innovation and it seems like nintendo is taking that approach the most( I am a nintendo fan, but still). I mean, the Xbox 360 may have great graphics but with a name that is only "xbox 360" it dosen't even sound that innovative from the start. :urg:

I guess that if you just want better graphics and other cool feature's you may want to look here. But, if you want a innovative and clever gaming expirience you may want to look elswhere.

Nintendo, has a controller that is really innovative and unique. When nintendo revealed the controller "trailer" it really got me excited. I was not expecting something like this to come from nintendo at first. But, when you look at the nintendo ds for instance you can see how nintendo is thinking outside the box :laugh: . To me, it seems like microsoft is really trying to make really impressive graphics and nothing truly unique. Now, i am not saying that the xbox 360 won't be a good system and all, but it seems like something truly unique may not come out of the systems overall expierience.

RaptorHawk

Smash Ace
Ok, well I went to Gamestop today and tried out the 360. Quite frankly, I was unimpressed. Yea it looked really nice and all but it wasnt enough of a leap to be impressive. And I didnt even find the games that fun. I got bored after 15 min of playing. Thats just my opinion though. When Nintendo says youll barely see a difference in graphics, I beleive them...because they barely have to do much to come somewhat close.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
While you're all waiting for the release, here's something to think about, and be thankful.

http://palgn.com.au/media.php?id=3381

Shots of what the 360 could have been. There are 360 prototypes that were in the running for the final design. All I can say is "ugh".

Zenkin

Smash Rookie
Image numbers 2 and 5 look like cheap plastic. Were some of these ideas even considered? I mean, what a system looks like hardly matters, but still. I also find the name slightly ironic. A 360 would be a full circle, therefore being at the exact same point. *shrugs* But that's just my take of things. I plan to get the Revolution when it comes out, but sometime next year (or so) I hope to get another next-gen system.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Seems like some 360 games have already begun shipping to stores. Kameo has released a tiny bit earlier than the others.

One GameSpot editor got the game today directly from EBgames.com. The retailer's Web site, as well as that of GameStop, presents the following: "Usually ships in 24 hours." This means the game is physically in the company's warehouse.

GameSpot called an EB Games retail outlet, and the store expects to have Kameo in later today, as well as "possibly" Perfect Dark Zero and Project Gotham Racing 3.
EB games expects PGR3 to ship November 14 and PD0 to ship November 16.
The 360 controller has been out since last month. If you get these early I don't know what you would do with them (with the exception of the controller) but enjoy.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
They are apparently compattable with computers. (Assuming you mean the wired controllers)

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Yes I know. That's why I said with the exception of the controller because at this time it's the only thing you can use.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
GameStop just called me. They received their shipment (of Kameo) today and I'm going to go pick it up tomorrow and stare at it for a week and a half (snap, it's so close) without a console to play it on.

SUPPOSEDLY, Microsoft is announcing the backwards compatibility list tomorrow. I'm not expecting it to be too big at launch, and I don't really care as the two Xbox games I'll even bother playing on it are already confirmed. Halo and Halo 2 if you didn't know.. and as Bungie announced yesterday, on Halo 2's one year anniversary, they will both display in 720p with anti-aliasing when played on the 360. Hoorah!

I'm sure there's quite a bit of news that I haven't posted recently in here, but oh well. Next-gen officially starts in a week and a half.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Cashed said:
I'm sure there's quite a bit of news that I haven't posted recently in here, but oh well. Next-gen officially starts in a week and a half.
You'd be right.

Microsoft expects 3 million in 3 months.

The latest example of salesmanship came today, courtesy of Bryan Lee, the chief financial officer of Microsoft's newly established Entertainment and Devices subdivision. In a presentation to the Harris Nesbitt Media & Entertainment Conference, the executive gave a very rosy forecast for the console. "I'm very proud to announce that we think through the first 90 days of launch...we expect to have sold 2.75 to 3 million consoles worldwide," said Lee.
Analyst have speculated that Microsoft will be losing around $75 on each console. Microsoft expects to make up for losses on the sale of consoles with the sale of peripherals and extra features (headphones, Live, etc.).

A week and a half? I don't feel quite ready for next-gen yet.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Backwards compatibility day 1 list:
* Airforce Delta Storm
* Alias
* Aliens vs. Predator: Extinction
* All Star Baseball 2003
* Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding
* Army Men: Sarge's War
* Atari Anthology
* ATV Quad Power Racing 2
* Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance II
* Barbarian
* Barbie Horse Adventure
* Batman Begins
* Battle Engine Aquila
* Battlestar Galactica
* Blinx 2
* BMX XXX
* Brute Force
* Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Chaos Bleeds
* Cabela's Dangerous Hunts
* Cabela's Outdoor Adventures 06
* Cabela's Deer Hunt 2005
* Cabela's Deer Hunt: 2004 Season
* Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth
* Call of Duty: Finest Hour
* Casino
* Catwoman
* Chicago Enforcer
* Circus Maximus
* Close Combat: First to Fight
* Colin McRae 4
* Combat Elite
* Commandos 2
* Conflict: Desert Storm
* Constantine
* Crash Bandicoot: Twinsanity
* Crash Nitro Kart
* Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
* Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
* Curse - The Eye of Isis
* Dark Angel
* Darkwatch
* Deathrow
* Digimon Rumble Arena
* Dinotopia
* Dead or Alive 3
* Drake
* Egg Mania
* ESPN MLS Extra Time 2002
* Euro 2004
* F1 Championship Season 2001
* Fable
* Fable: The Lost Chapters
* Fairly Odd Parents: Breakin' da Rules
* FIFA 2003
* FIFA 2004
* FIFA Street 2005
* FIFA World Cup 2002
* Fight Night 2004
* Fight Night Round 2
* Ford Mustang Racing
* Ford vs. Chevy
* Forza Motorsport
* Freedom Fighters
* Frogger
* Futurama
* Fuzion Frenzy
* Genma Onimusha
* Goblin Commander
* Grabbed by the Ghoulies
* Grand Theft Auto III
* Grand Theft Auto Vice City
* Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
* Gravity Games Bike: Street. Vert. Dirt.
* Grooverider: Slot Car Thunder
* Half-Life 2
* Halo
* Halo 2
* Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire
* Harry Potter & The Sorcerer's Stone
* He-Man: Defender of Grayskull
* Hitman: Contracts
* House of the Dead 3
* IHRA Drag Racing 2005 Sportsman Edition
* IHRA Professional Drag Racing 2005
* Jade Empire
* James Bond 007: Nightfire
* Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
* Judge Dredd: Dredd vs. Death
* Jurassic Park Operation Genesis
* Kabuki Warrior
* Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer
* Kids Next Door: Operation VIDEOGAME
* kill.switch
* Legends of Wrestling
* Lemony Snicket A Series of Unfortunate Events
* Loons Fight for Fame
* Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
* Manhunt
* Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX 2
* Max Payne
* Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
* Medal of Honor 3 Rising Sun
* Medal of Honor Frontline
* Medal of Honor: European Assault
* Mega Man
* Metal Arms: Glitch in the System
* MicroMachines Odyssey
* Mike Tyson Heavyweight Boxing
* Monster Garage
* Mortal Kombat: Deception
* MTV Music Generator 3
* Murakumo
* MX World Tour - featuring Jamie Little
* Namco Museum X Next Generation
* NBA Live 2003
* NBA Live 2004
* Need For Speed: Underground 2
* NFL Blitz 2002
* NFL Blitz 20-03
* NFL Blitz 20-04
* NHL 2004
* NHL Hitz 20-03
* Ninja Gaiden
* Ninja Gaiden Black
* Outlaw Golf 2
* Outlaw Volleyball
* Pariah
* Phantom Crash
* Pinball Hall of Fame
* Pitfall: The Lost Expedition
* Predator
* Prince of Persia 4: The Sands of Time
* Pro Evolution Soccer 5
* Pro Race Driver
* PUMP IT UP
* Pure Pinball
* Puyo Puyo Fever
* Quantum Redshift
* Rayman Arena
* Raze's Hell
* Red Dead Revolver
* Red Faction II
* RedCard 20-03
* Robotech: Battle Cry
* Rocky: Legends
* Rogue Ops
* Rugby 2005
* Samurai Jack
* Samurai Warriors
* Scooby Doo: Night of 100 Frights
* Scrapland
* SeaWorld: Shamu's Deep Sea Adventures
* Sega GT 2002
* Shadow the Hedgehog
* Shellshock:Nam '67
* Sid Meier's Pirates!
* Simpson's Road Rage
* Simpsons: Hit and Run
* Sneakers
* Sniper Elite: Berlin 1945
* Soccer Slam
* Sonic Heroes
* Sonic Mega Collection
* Speed Kings
* Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
* Splat Renegade Paintball
* SpongeBob Square Pants:Battle for Bikini Bottom
* Spy Hunter 2
* Spyro: A Hero's Tail
* SSX 3
* Stake
* Star Trek: Shattered Universe
* Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
* Star Wars: Clone Wars
* Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter
* Star Wars: Knight of the Old Republic
* Star Wars: Knight of the Old Republic 2
* Street Racing Syndicate
* Stubbs the Zombie: Rebel Without a Pulse
* Super Bubble Pop
* Super Monkey Ball DX
* SX Superstar
* Tecmo Classic Arcade
* Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
* Terminator : Dawn of Fate
* Test Drive: Eve of Destruction
* Tetris Worlds
* The Great Escape
* The Incredible Hulk
* The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
* The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer
* The Thing
* Thief: Deadly Shadows
* Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
* Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2
* Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3
* Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
* Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
* Tony Hawk's Underground 2
* Tork
* Toxic Grind
* Ty The Tasmanian Tiger
* Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2
* Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 3
* Urban Freestyle Soccer
* Vexx
* Volvo: Drive for Life
* World Series Baseball 2K
* Worms 4: Mayhem
* Worms Forts Under Siege
* WWE Raw 2
* XIII
* Yourself!Fitness

A lot more than I expected. A lot. I'm disappointed for two reasons though: No Burnout 3, no Star Wars Battlefront 2 (I was going to buy it, but now I'll just wait till they release the emulation software for it)

edit: oh and I picked up Kameo. The packaging is very pretty. :D

Top Bottom