• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xbox

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
All XBox 360 and XBox One discussions go here

Pre-Order Bundle ($499)
Xbox One console
Kinect sensor
"Commemorative" controller
"Exclusive" achievement
HDMI Cable
Xbox One Chat Headset

Planned Release: November 2013

[collapse=Technical Details]
Optical Drive: Blu-Ray
CPU: 8-Core AMD APU (2x Quad-Core Jaguar chips)
Memory: 8 GB DDR3, 5 GB available for games
HDD: 500 GB
Display Output: HDMI
Graphics: AMD Radeon-based, built into APU
Inputs: 3x USB 3.0, HDMI[/collapse]

Well, someone had to make it.

what are your thoughts on the system?

But yeah, some things mentioned:

-The system will have simultaneous sync with games, film, internet,etc. all of which can be controlled through a link of voice commands and Kinect.

-They will be making a Live acton Halo series directed by Stephen Speilberg that is supposed to sync with the system in a way(think Defiance)

-they have 15 planned IPs to launch with the system-one a new Forza, 8 brand new IPs.

-one of the new games is developed by the team behind Max Payne and Alan Wake

-Call Of Duty Ghosts will have exclusives for the system.

that's some of the basic deets. One thing worth noting i they did not deny that it was always online,so that might actually be true.(on that note,they confirmed that's not the case off-screen on Spike TV.)

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
The accomplishment thing looks like it will get jipped real fast. Someone will find a hack to make themselves look like something they're not. I'm not saying it's not cool, but it's one of things that seems more like an excuse to inflate the egos of the already egotistical players on Xbox Live. Online gaming is so impersonal. I hate and love online gaming because of that.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
This seems like the topic should be called X-box live 2, not X-box 2. I must admit, that it does seem very cool, but you stil have to pay for acess don't you? If so, that's me out. I'm cheap.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Each gamer with an Xbox Live account with now have a picture they can customize
I can't wait until some genius gets the idea to find a picture of his little Richard and put it on my TV screen.

Micro-transactions -- Breaking down barriers of small-ticket online commerce, micro-transactions will allow developers and the gaming community to charge as little as they like for content they create and publish on Marketplace. Imagine players slapping down $.99 to buy a one-of-a-kind, fully tricked-out racing car to be the envy of their buddies.
What? So you're telling me that when I head down to the store and buy the game, there's going to be more game that I don't have?

I guess I'm old fashioned, but I don't like to have to pay for any parts of the game I'm missing after I leave the store. After all, I'm fairly certain that game studios won't leave it at little accessories. Fairly soon, they'll be selling people extra levels for $5. Maybe they didn't have the LAN multiplayer ready when they shipped the game, so they put it up at market for $10.

I'm sure that this feature will catch people's fancy, and I think it's a good concept. Still, it's a concept that, when implemented, will be all too open to abuse.

Oh yeah, every game will be Live Aware too, which allows companies to release updates/patches for their games at the least.
Custom soundtracks for every game.
Good.

First, the system will be designed to display games in the 16 by 9 format, making high definition televisions the standard viewing hardware.
Wait, remind me again exactly how many people play video games on their HDTV? What percentage of gamers even have a high definition TV? I'm sure it's less than 50%. HDTV isn't exactly spreading like jackrabbits, either.

So, the majority of gamers are going to be playing their games in a letterbox, while a small minority of gamers who have money to blow on a new HDTV will be appeased?

**** that.

developing impressive technology and giving it a fancy name does not create good software.
I ask Microsoft if it is aware of:
  • Rockstar Games.
  • Square-Enix.
  • that its new console is named "Xenon."
    [/list=a]

The speech ended with a surprise when Microsoft gave away 1,000 High definition Samsung television sets to the audience.
    Unless Microsoft is planning to give out a free HDTV with every system, they're going to be pissing off a lot of people.

Right now, that's my biggest complaint. How can they profitably expect to cater to an audience that is only a small portion of gamers? People with HDTVs can, I should imagine, spend a small amount of money on a relatively cheap 4:3 TV, while people with normal TVs probably won't want to buy a relatively expensive 16:9 TV.

Until they stop the HD crap, I give them and their Xbox a friendly "**** you."

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Mediocre, you're already aware of Xbox Live's current Downloadable Content, aren't you? They already sell levels. They already sell updates. Some things cost money. Some things are free. From what has gone on this generation, it seems like Microsoft first tried to charge people for the downloads, but gave up and started giving them away for free (some MechAssault downloads that used to cost money are free now). Some companies though, like Tecmo, charge money for updates. Ninja Gaiden for example, the Hurricane Packs cost money, and soon to be, there will be a third one. The thing is you don't know there is going to be this stuff, just one day you go online and see the company who made the game has announced new content for it. It's sort of like a "Hey! This kicks ***, I already love this game and now there are new modes, levels, etc!"

Also, don't you think it'd be silly for Microsoft to not support different sizes of TVs? They do with the Xbox, I'm sure the Xbox 2 will too. It's just 16:9 or whatever is going to be the standard, so when you turn it on, it'll probably be set on that. If they don't have the option, ah well, you just have to play in letterbox. They aren't calling next generation the HD Era for nothing, though.

And yes, I'm sure Microsoft is aware of their new console being codenamed Xenon. Xenon is a colorless, odorless, gaseous element (yay dictionary), so really... it's not really a fancy name.

And Mic, I would have more info on Xbox 2 itself... but Microsoft is waiting till E3.

Since the surprise announcement a coupe of weeks back that Japanese development studio Mistwalker, a team headed up by Final Fantasy father Hironobu Sakaguchi, would be developing two Xbox 2 RPGs, things have seemingly gone quiet on the games... on our side of the Pacific, at least. In Japan, however, the island nation's most popular game magazine, Famitsu, has featured weekly interviews concerning the new projects.

This week's interview, conducted with Sakaguchi himself, contains a big surprise: more Square Enix talent for Xbox 2. According to the magazine, Daisuke Fukugawa, who previously served as battle planner on Final Fantasy Tactics and as planner for Legend of Mana is now serving at Mistwalker as director on one of the team's two projects. Hiroshi Arai, who supervised 3D graphic design for Final Fantasy 7 and served as modeling supervisor on Final Fantasy 9 is now at Mistwalker, doing modeling work on both projects.

Sakaguchi suggests in the interview that work on the new projects is progressing smoothly. Over one hundred developers are working on the games, which are being co-developed by Microsoft and Mistwalker. As was originally revealed, Mistwalker is working on the music and scenario sides of the games with Microsoft Game Studio handling the technical aspects.

If you want to play Sakaguchi games early in the next generation, you're going to have to get an Xbox 2. According to Sakaguchi, the only next generation games currently in developed at Mistwalker are these two Xbox 2 titles, which pushes aside the possibility that the company is also developing for PlayStation 3 and Revolution at this time.

Giygas

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'd have to go with Mediocre on this one. Sure, it's a novel idea, and it can create some great opportunities for developers (the Ninja Gaiden hurricane pack on the current Xbox, for example), but it will still be heavily abused. It'll be like those darn 99 cent songs. "Just buy one more... it's only 99 more cents! Ooh! a new hat for my created guy, it's only 35 cents. Oooh! a new decal for my car, looks pretty sweet. 45 cents."

I'm worried that developers will purposely not put stuff in their games because they know people will download it. "Why put 10 levels in? Let's put 8 and make the other 2 download-only for.... say... $3 bucks a pop. That means instead of paying $50, people will be paying $56 for all our levels!"

Here's hoping someone gets a P2P program on Xbox 2. Imagine downloading Halo 3... for free!

Edit: letterbox??? LETTERBOX????

**** THAT.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Using what Allard called an online marketplace, Allard said that players can search for, trade, and buy their own car parts, upload, and trade them using a virtual currency to prep their cars for a race against a friend. Forza was just the example, but he said that future games would use these functions regularly.
Thought I'd share that from IGN.

Aruun

BRoomer
BRoomer
All the X-Box ever was and all the Xenon ever will be is a computer that hooks up to your TV and uses a controller.

Oh yeah, and minus all the stuff that computers get besides games. Great deal, huh?

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
All the X-Box ever was and all the Xenon ever will be is a computer that hooks up to your TV and uses a controller.

Oh yeah, and minus all the stuff that computers get besides games. Great deal, huh?
Well, it is hundreds of dollars cheaper. That compensates for some of it.

i bet you watch fullscreen DVD, jerk
When I get a DVD, I always get it in widescreen, because that's the way the movie was made, and I don't want the edges to be cut off my movie.

When I get a game, I shouldn't have to play it in widescreen.

Also, don't you think it'd be silly for Microsoft to not support different sizes of TVs?
By the way, if you think that they'll make games in both widescreen and fullscreen, you're probably going to be wrong. The difficulty inherent in converting a game between the two would be enormous. They would probably have to entirely revamp the graphics, and they're not going to do that.

You say they've done it before. I know the support different sizes, but do they support different Lenght/Width ratios? I don't know if they do; I haven't looked. But it seems unlikely to me. Different sizes is much easier than different ratios.

Thought I'd share that from IGN.
Dear God I'm scared.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Even if the games are only letterbox, I don't see why it's such a huge deal. So there are bars at the bottom and top of your TV, omg teh gaem is ruind!

JediMasterYoda, aren't all console pretty much that? The Xbox and PS2 are like DVD players with an added game feature (being able to play movies and play music), while the GameCube is just built to play games. Would you rather buy a console that can play movies, music, games, use the internet and hooks up to computers or just one that plays games?

Giygas

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Revolutions

i bet you watch fullscreen DVD, jerk
As a matter of fact I do. In my opinion they really detract from the experience. I would not buy a game system simply based on this factor.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
IGN has a great article up now that covers everything on the system:
http://xbox.ign.com/articles/595/595535p1.html
The only thing in the article that disappoints me at all is it states that there are three controller ports; two on the front of the console and one USB port on the back. Of course, this is just the current development kits for developers, so it could change, but that's a little odd if Microsoft tries to put it down to two players. Good news though, no more stupid communicator needed for Xbox Live. The controller has the mic port built into it. The controller will also copy a few features of the Dual Shock 2 controller for PS2. Instead of Black and White buttons there will be two addition shoulder buttons. Personally, I love the Xbox's two trigger buttons, they're especially awesome for two genres: racing and shooters. I'm hoping the Black and White buttons are normal shoulder buttons and the R and L triggers remain the same, much like the controller that GameStop makes for Xbox. The Start and Back buttons will also now be located in the center of the controller under the Xbox Jewel instead of to the left of the D-Pad.

I'm also happy to hear about the graphics. The Xbox 2 will be using a graphics card that is a generation beyond the ATI X800. Microsoft is going to be using the Unreal Engine 3 in their games, which is about the coolest thing ever. If you want to see what the graphics will look like, go here and watch some of the videos.

Aruun

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Cashed
JediMasterYoda, aren't all console pretty much that? The Xbox and PS2 are like DVD players with an added game feature (being able to play movies and play music), while the GameCube is just built to play games. Would you rather buy a console that can play movies, music, games, use the internet and hooks up to computers or just one that plays games?
Well, actually, my computer can already play movies, music, games and use the internet. Most people already have those things. So why jam them into a game system that doesn't need them? I'll never use it, so basically I'm paying extra for a whole bunch of useless features.

Maybe I'm just poor and that's why this looks lame, but I buy my game consoles for games and nothing else. I don't want to pay extra for things I can do on a million other devices I already have. With live, the marketplace, the billion and a half features that will make the Xenon cost more, and who knows what else... it's just going to cost too much money. I just want to play new games I love, so all the other crap is a waste. I want to have the full game when I first buy it, not buy it and then get extra levels for $5 a month later. I don't care if I can switch the backround music out for another song, because the game should have good music in the first place.

There's more to games than graphics, and there's more to game consoles than what extra features you can jam in to make people spend more money on it. Microsoft has enough money, I don't need to be giving them any more of it.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Originally posted by Giygas
I'm worried that developers will purposely not put stuff in their games because they know people will download it. "Why put 10 levels in? Let's put 8 and make the other 2 download-only for.... say... $3 bucks a pop. That means instead of paying $50, people will be paying $56 for all our levels!"
It's even worse than that. This probably should go in a Halo topic, but meh.

Under the March and April releases on the page is a more general "coming soon" category, which lists several games with more-fluid release dates, including Forza Motorsport and Red Ninja: End of Honor.

However, of considerably more interest to Halo fans is the entry for one "Halo 2 X-Pack (Expansion Pack)." The one-line listing had no other description or firm date. That said, its presence on an official Microsoft site added credence to the theory that Microsoft cut Halo 2 short so it could roll out a large expansion akin to the Ninja Gaiden Hurricane Pack at a later date via Xbox Live--for a price. Such a Halo 2 expansion could be a twofold boon for Microsoft, adding another incentive for gamers to join its online service and squeezing further dollars from the nearly 7 million gamers who already have Halo 2.
To hell with THAT!

Revolutions

BRoomer
BRoomer
these fields are optional but will enhance your on
Hey! As long as we're posting speculation, why not use a snippet from the IGN article?

Another reason Microsoft is probably bundling maps is due to its current pattern: Trying to charge a few extra bucks for extra special content. If you witnessed Microsoft's pattern this fall, it released collector's editions to both Halo 2 and MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf. Then a few months after, at least for MechAssault 2, it released those two maps for free online.

If the add-on pack exists, and its unveiling was a real mistake on the Korean Microsoft page, we'll probably see it this summer, or at latest, fall, as a way to keep sales of the Xbox high, as the Xbox 2 comes into its own and steals the limelight. And then about two months later, we'll start seeing those maps appear online for free.
Aw man! This one says it might be free! We don't know what's happening with that--it could very well just be a way of making the upcoming downloadable content available for those of us without Live. Wait for information before you start whining.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Rev is correct, it's just to get the people who don't have Live the extra content they're releasing. Chances are if you have Live, it'll be free for download for you. Why? You pay $50 a year for the service. Microsoft thinks "People without Live can pay for it, then." The key word with Bungie is this though: Bungie has never said anything about Premium Downloadable Content. PDLC is the DLC on Xbox Live that costs money, regular DLC doesn't. Bungie has announced DLC. Halo 2 will have free downloads if you have Live.

And mic, are you saying if they released an expansion to something like SSBM you wouldn't buy it? Right now you're just being a fanboy coming into the topic trying to piss people off who play a different console.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Woah woah woah! No I am not! I'm just agreeing with what Giygas said! If you can hold off on items, cars, levels, ect, and make it cost to downoad the extra stuff via live, that's wrong. Especially as the game hasn't been out for 6 months yet.

2. SSBM has been out for over 3 years. They released a full game. From what I remember people didn't like Halo2 from the lack of a real ending, complaining that there were so much that could have gone in in the time they had. Or something.

3. While a fan-boy, I only like to post facts. Or as close to them as I can. I would complain if Nintendo released Metroid Prime 3 and had to download half of it for extra $$$. Fanboy or not.

Giygas

BRoomer
BRoomer
We know it's all speculation, it's just that you know if there's money to be made, developers will abuse the system. Or at least there's a very good possibility. Just like there's a very good possibility that Revolution will suck.

And I'm still not getting it because of the letterbox thing.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
mic, you must not understand the download thing. You don't have to download it and developers don't push out their games early just because they know they can release downloads for it. They put out a full game, and release extra things they think of after completing the game. And as said before, most is free, so it's just adding onto the game so you don't get bored of it and trying to keep you playing that game instead of jumping to a new game.

AnandTech, one of the leading IT sources for hardware analysis and industry news, today published his latest editorial explaining the basics of the Cell, the highly anticipated microprocessor that will power the next generation console from Sony and a vast range of consumer electronics.

The Cell processor is a joint project between IBM, Sony and Toshiba. The three companies plan to use the chip in different products. Sony Corporation expects to launch home servers for broadband content as well as HDTV systems powered by the Cell in 2006. Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. also expects to launch its next generation computer entertainment system powered by the Cell in 2006 and Toshiba envisions diverse applications for the Cell and expects to launch its first Cell-based product, a high-definition television (HDTV), in 2006.

IBM has announced its plans to begin pilot production of Cell microprocessors at its 300mm wafer fabrication facility in East Fishkill, NY during the first half of 2005. The first computing application IBM plans for the Cell is the Cell processor-based workstation it is developing with Sony Computer Entertainment, aimed to act as a development kit for the next PlayStation. But it could be possible that this is not the only appliance in which The Blue Giant plans to use the Cell.

According to Anand, there might be chance the next generation consoles from Sony and Microsoft end up sharing the same Power architecture core developed by IBM.

Could it be possible that the next generation Xbox is powered by a multi-core processor that feature two or more of these PPEs? Since IBM might be the wholly responsible developer for the Power architecture part, it might also have the rights to license its technology to any company, including Sony’s competitors Microsoft and Nintendo.

So although Microsoft can’t use the Cell processor, which is made of one PPE and eight SPEs, it might have licensed the PPE core to create a processor that features several PPEs. This would be what is known in the industry as a “system on a chip”, which is basically putting various processors on a single die. A recent Tom’s Hardware interview with J. Allard suggests so:

You know the PC industry is going multi-core. One thing that I didn't mention during the keynote is that all of our Alpha kits are actually based on Macintosh G5 dual-processors. So for the last year, developers have been using our operating system, our APIs, connecting to our service, using our controllers, and thinking different with dual-processor G5s. It turns out that there are two different chips in the Mac, but we are going to put them on the same die.
I thought that article was a little interesting, from Team Xbox.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
XBox2/XBox360/Xennon/neXBox

How could you people miss this?

Microsoft has launched a site similar to the "Ilovebees.com" site, but this time it's about the Xbox2.
http://www.ourcolony.net
I'm not sure what you actually DO, but to get in you use the password "Play." Apparently there is some way to unlock actual pics of the console.

Second!

Microsoft have announced that their new console will first be revealed to the general public, not game industry representatives (at E3), courtesy of a deal with MTV.

"MTV Presents: The Next Generation Xbox Revealed," to be hosted by Elijah Wood will show various elements of the new machine, including game footage.

Peter Moore, the man in charge of Xbox marketing, said Microsoft felt it was important that fans got to see the system "at least at the same time - if not before - folks who work in the trades see it."

The marketing will extend beyond the half-hour program. In addition to MTV promoting Xbox, he said Xbox could promote MTV in game play and elsewhere.

The MTV special is to air May 12 at 9:30 PM on east coast USA, and on May 13 elsewhere in the world.
And here's a list of times for everyone.

North America: Thursday, May 12, at 9:30pm (21:30)
Japan/Asia: Friday, May 13, at 11:30
Europe: France: Friday, May 13, at 19:00
Germany: Friday, May 13, at 19:00
Italy: Friday, May 13, at 23:30
Netherlands: Friday, May 13, at 19:30
Poland: Friday, May 13, at 21:00
Portugal: Friday, May 13, at 20:00
Romania: Friday, May 13, at 20:00
Scandinavia: Friday, May 13, at 22:00
Spain: Friday, May 13, at 21:30
UK: Friday, May 13, at 20:00
Australia: Friday, May 13, at 19:00

Bah. I'm actually getting a bit excited about this....:p

Aruun

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by B0r3d*m Alien
let's see the monster

I wonder how huge it's gonna be!
:p

BA out..
Lmao, I thought Microsoft said the they were making sure to make the system smaller as to appeal to the japanese market this time around? It's supposed to be somewhere between the normal PS2 and the slim one...

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
I've already made a topic for the Xbox's successor. For shame, mic.

*merges*

I'm part of the TeamXbox colony (not Team-Xbox), the picture we unlocked yesterday is supposedly Project Gotham Racing 3. And even though it looks like it's a CGI video, it's awesome. In a hex editor the picture has the coding "C.a.r.R.e.n.d.e.r.3.6.0._M.a.g.a.z.i.n.e._.C.o.v.e.r." The 360 in that makes people believe even more that the console will end up being called Xbox 360, but the car in the picture is a Ferrari 360 Modena... So maybe it'll be Project Gotham Racing 3's car on the boxart and and it'll be a play on words with something like "Drive the 360 Modena on Xbox 360."

And BA, the Xbox 2 is suppose to be smaller than the original Xbox

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Sony Corporation expects to launch home servers for broadband content as well as HDTV systems powered by the Cell in 2006.
The article went on to say that the Cell is likely to show up in toaster ovens by spring 2008.

B0r3d*m Alien

BRoomer
BRoomer
Trying to contact my alien associates so they can
Originally posted by JediMasterYoda98
Lmao, I thought Microsoft said the they were making sure to make the system smaller as to appeal to the japanese market this time around? It's supposed to be somewhere between the normal PS2 and the slim one...
Smaller huh? I always knew the Japanese were afraid of Big Green things...ALAS GODZILLA!

BA out..

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
I'll tell what the article says then mic. :p All this information is from British "sources" that had a looksee at some Xbox 360 documents.

- Microsoft's next-gen Xbox is confirmed to be named Xbox 360
- Console is a white-ish platinum color
- Many games will carry "360" after their names, much like with the Nintendo 64
- The console can stand on it's side much like the PS2, and the console concaves in the center
- The console's HDD is not on the top of it as rumors speculated, the actual position is unclear. The guys who saw the documents couldn't even tell where the disc tray was

The article missed several large questions a lot of people have right now, especially: How many controller slots are there? -_-

Aruun

BRoomer
BRoomer
I thought Microsoft already confirmed it would have two controller ports in the front and one weird one in the back?

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Originally posted by JediMasterYoda98
I thought Microsoft already confirmed it would have two controller ports in the front and one weird one in the back?
Nope, according to a developer who leaked information about the development kits Microsoft has been releasing with updated versions every two weeks, there were two controller slots on the front of the console and a USB slot on the back of the console. Of course though, the development kits aren't the final console at all.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
New screenshot of the console (well, part of it) from ourcolony.net

I like the aluminum silver. I'm going to guess that darker section is the disk tray, too.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Osco, the Xbox was originally called DirectXbox, but they dropped the "Direct" from the name because it was easier to say Xbox. The X doesn't mean Xtreme or anything like that.

And no, the official name isn't Xbox 360... Microsoft doesn't comment on rumors, which that name is. It's just the name that most websites/magazines believe it will be.

Fantasia

BRoomer
BRoomer
Switch FC
SW-3476-8294-6601
Gross. Looks like a G5.

I think white would be the perfect color. Like the ibooks.

Giygas

BRoomer
BRoomer
Whatever that's supposed to be, it looks kinda ugly. But I'll wait 'til I see the whole console.

The reason for the name "Xbox 360" is so people wouldn't compare it numerically to PS3.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Originally posted by Fantasia
Gross. Looks like a G5.

I think white would be the perfect color. Like the ibooks.
Well, it essentially is a G5... just modified to hell on the inside.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
*ahem* That picture is actually just the development kit, that's why it looks so much like a G5. The real thing? Well, earlier today, 19 days before the console is set to be revealed on MTV, someone seems to have leaked it onto the internet. It didn't come from ourcolony.net, it surfaced on a website called engadget. Atleast, they were the first to post the information and say "The Xbox 360 has been leaked. This is it." What is supposedly is going to look like? This picture actually matches the leaked documents from earlier this month stating the system concaved towards the center, it supports the large glowing power button icon as seen on ourcolony.net, , it features the new Xbox logo as seen in the MTV spot, it supports the more white-ish platinum color over the aluminum seen in the development kit picture... yet it also raises some questions.

The documents leaked earlier this month also stated the system would be nearly entirely wireless. The images of controllers that surfaced had no wires. There's a few things that websites aren't sure of, specifically the button with ''' next to it and what the black port is.

I have to say, if it actually is the real thing, I love it. The design looks modern and sleek.

Top Bottom