• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xbox

theeboredone

Smash Legend
So...will this require 360 users to buy a new disc reader, or will they just be creating new discs that can be read by the current 360 drive?

Also, I heard LA Noir is gonna be 3 discs, with 2 being used as installation.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
So...will this require 360 users to buy a new disc reader, or will they just be creating new discs that can be read by the current 360 drive?

Also, I heard LA Noir is gonna be 3 discs, with 2 being used as installation.
No, it will work with all existing 360s. They'll just update the firmware to read the new disc format.

Really? 2? Installation? We all don't have 60/120/250 GB HDDs ya know Microsoft...:urg:

SNTRL

Smash Lord
Quick Question: How do i get songs to shuffle while playing games on my xbox? I have my ipod hooked up but i have no idea how to make it go through my songs randomly.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Aussie Ratings board has let slip some upcoming 360 games. Kinect Googly Eyes, Crimson Alliance, Fusion: Genesis, Kinect Me, Tetris Party Challenge, Hole in the Wall and Fruit Ninja Kinect.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Oh joy....more Kinect games...:urg:

And it's too bad I won't be able to take advantage of this 3D update as I own an old 360 with the composite cables, not HDMI ones. =(

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I kinda hate how kinect is being applied to some of the newer games now. Kinect seems like it might work for Mass Effect 3 since you can use your voice to direct your squad members. But the new Fable looks dumb, they should have stuck with 3rd person instead of switching to 1st person. The new Tom Clancy game looks like it might make good use of Kinect though.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Fallout 3/NV is an rpg....Western RPG to be more specific. I really enjoy it. Just be sure to save often due to bugs/crashes.

Mass Effect is another Western RPG.

Fable series.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I wouldn't hve bought my 360 if it weren't for the shooters

also my 360 froze today, never happened before, could it be because of the new update?

:phone:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I wouldn't hve bought my 360 if it weren't for the shooters

also my 360 froze today, never happened before, could it be because of the new update?

:phone:
Not that I'm aware of, my 360 has only frozen a few times. A reset fixes it.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I would recommend the GOTY version of Fallout 3 if you have the 60/120/250 GB HDDs for your 360.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
im getting a turtle beach XL1's tonight, one question

I have a 360 slim, and use an HDMI for it to connect to my tv. Do I need to buy extra cables to output the sound to my beaches or does it come with it?

nvm figured it out

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Top Bottom