• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xanadu: X Games It's Back on! Esam, Vinnie, M2K, Junebug, Logic, Mekos....Dabuz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aposl

Smash Ace
I need to know if anyone could give Dark Flame a ride to this, hes willing to pay gas monies so somebody help him out because hes trying to get better and make PR!

M@v

Subarashii!
Just found out a representative from the National of my fraternity is coming to our house this week/weekend, and wants a 5 hour meeting on Saturday about rush/recruitment. I'm a no go for this now. Sorry guys :3

hot$

Smash Ace
I need to know if anyone could give Dark Flame a ride to this, hes willing to pay gas monies so somebody help him out because hes trying to get better and make PR!
I live 5 minutes from him, im currently out of town.. Not sure when i'm coming home, but if i make it back by saturday i can give him a ride np.

M

MysteryTigerTeen

Is this going to be canceled or moved because the hurricane is gonna hit with 70 mph winds. Putting all of us in danger.... inb4partypooper

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Here is what I have so far in interested attendees, it comes to 120 unique persons.

Brawl: (96)

2fast
Ally
Aposl
Argent Stew
Ash23
Atomsk
BengalsRZ
Berto
Black Mantis
BleachigoZX
Bloodynite
Boss
Brawlin
Coney
Crescent Monkey
Dark Flame
DarkF0x
Deez
Dman
Eazy
EEvisu
ESOJ
Exdia
Famous
Freezewish
Ghengis Pot
God-Is-My-Rock
Horizont
Jash
Jband
Jiffyboob
Junebug
Kaffei4Lunch
Keitaro
Kenrawr
Kingtoon
Kojin
Korn
Laserbeam
Lie
light-zion
LLOD
Logic
Lol.
Luckay4Lyphe
Lyonhart
MasterDante
Matador
Mew2King
Nazo
NEO
Nilik
Nitewing
NOID
Noraa
Nova9000
nyoron
Oath
Omni
Orlando3
OYGP
Pane
Phillyrider
Pilgrim
Pink Fresh
Poyo
Punishment Divine
RaptorTEC
Robfox
Rookk
Sage1400
Seagull
Seph
Shadofiend
sixsixsheep
Slikvik
Smash G0D
Smokey Da Bear
SnackAttack
Speed
SSR
Takeover
Tanman
Tantalus
TheSlothStyle
Thunder44
Tiger
TKbro
Tony T
Twisted Steel
Vinnie
Will
XLR8
Xzax
Yars Revengerson
Zanna

Melee: (31)

Big Wenz
Bones
Boss
ChaosKnight
Chillindude829
ChuDat
cmart
Crimson Blur
CTL17
EEvisu
God-Is-My-Rock
godslafco
HAT
Horizont
hot$
JCaesar
JesusSmashesPuffs
Laijin
Leonheart
LLOD
Mew2king
Okin
Plank
Rookk
Smash G0D
The Newb
Thunderhorse
Vist
Waffle
Wenbo
Winston

There are still tons of people who could be here! Lets keep it up!

Hurricane info coming in next post, don't worry!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Regarding the hurricane:

Since some people are concerned, i'd like to go over the potential hurricane situations.

At the VERY SOONEST, it will hit MD shores saturday night around 9pm. If it does hit MD, it is expected to be somewhat dissipated because it will have a direct hit on North Carolina to get to us in that fashion. They expect it to be a Category 1 hurricane at that time, which basically is just a bad thunderstorm. There isn't too much to be concerned about. It should not interrupt us at all.

Tomorrow is when they will know the true trajectory of the storm. It could stay where it is as predicted above, or move west (meaning NC would get hit harder) or it could move further east (meaning jersey would get hit harder) or it could trail right up the atlantic ocean. No one really knows at this point. But as info is available i'll keep you updated!

Can't wait to see everyone on saturday!

Coney

Smash Master
you know who's worried about the hurricane?

*****es.

smashfest @ coney's friday? :teeth: 20 mins from the venue~

we sassy and his chick just cleaned the whole house for having someone come over soon, because the crazy **** wants to get another cat. and i need to practice!

Coney

Smash Master
i'd need setups though!

we only have like one or two, maybe

call me if you're gonna come

(443) 517-3932

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
ok im 100% coming with ash, and im probably entering melee as well

:phone:

Bones0

Smash Legend
Not to question your epic TOing abilities Tant, but how many setups can realistically be crammed into this venue? 100+ people seems insane. lol

Also, what time do they close?

Also-also, Laijin plays Brawl? >_>

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
No I must've typoed bones

Edit: I've prepared a plan for the setups. I think we can get 4 setups in the front room. We will use all those for melee. I'll get one more table in the back room for melee, with 1 melee setup and 1 P:M setup. The rest of the room will be brawl setups, I estimate we can get 10 setups total. I may convert all the back room setups to brawl (other than P:M) once melee is completed if we have availability.

Good news about the hurricane! Check out the latest:

http://www.weather.com/weather/hurr...cane-irene-major-northeast-threats_2011-08-23

It's slowed down quite a bit and won't even get to MD till sunday morning. So we should all be set.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I don't want to hear any excuses about the hurricane. Like Tant said, it's hitting sunday. But to be fair. It's gonna be like 100MPH, so stay home Sunday.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
guys im not coming to the tourney anymore!! A huge hurricane is coming!! aaaah!!!

Sorry! Not taking any chances for a video-game. Besides even if it hit sunday I would be stuck there in MD. I would rather be stuck in my home u feel me! Ahhhh got to Walmart now and prepare!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom