• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xanadu: X Games It's Back on! Esam, Vinnie, M2K, Junebug, Logic, Mekos....Dabuz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
News: DEAR GOD A HURRICANE BE CAREFUL

Smashers: ****ies, it's just a hurricane

gonna see what i'm gonna do by tomorrow morning. still really wanna go tho. pools yeee

Kaffei

Smash Hero
kt ill give you $10 to enter
im not gonna enter anyways so u can have some money

Kaffei

Smash Hero
hahha
Ok kt here's da deal
ill give u $10 to enter
but u have to mm ppl after and get $10 back and pay back
is that cool

o and this is assuming Junebug can still pick me up

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
So it has been reported all of new jersey shore has been ordered to evacuate before Sunday...

If any jersey friends need housing I can get you free housing sat night in md. My old house is still empty and can be used. There are no beds there but its better than nothing.

See you all Saturday, good luck jersey friends, hope all is well.

:phone:

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Btw, since apparently there's pools, how many make it out? Top 2 or top 3 and how many people per pool? I wanted to mess around a little this tourney but pools = every game counts x_x

Coney

Smash Master
i can offer the same

if anyone needs housing at me/sassy's on saturday (and even sunday!) let me know. yall shouldn't outstay your welcome now, but i'm always inclined to help a smasher in need.

also, TOMORROW'S SMASHFEST STARTS AT 6PM. everyone is welcome, whether you're new, seasoned, young, old, ugly, pretty, whatever. just show up around 6. call me for the addy if you're interested!

443 517 3932

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Possibly going Mario in bracket, I've been practicing my Mario and watching all of Boss and Exdia's vids. Some people MM my Mario (no D3s though) cause I wanna see if my Mario's ready! :D
I'll play you with G&W or Kirby (or both!)

Just know, I'm pretty damn good with G&W Vs. Mario (cough cough train with 2fast all the time cough cough)

Anyway, I'm up for money matches at this. I'll play D3 for most matchups, but I'll also play G&W (Only him for MK though) and Kirby if you want. Ganondorf is my lowtier, so we can throw down in some of that if you want too.

Still iffy on going though due to the weather.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
YarsRevengerson - 5$ anything vs anything?
Poyo - 5$ anything vs anything?
Deez - 5$ anything vs anything?
Zak - 5$ anything vs anything?(only cause we never play)

I'll be here around 5:30 just to hang out, MM a bit and commentate.

:017:

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Lol at anything vs anything, sounds good.

Also, you want to go a few matches then Boss? I'm good for MMs if you want. I'm trying to get around to playing everyone and I've been kinda slacking.

Also, I'll be the kid with the fro and the white GC controller, my tag's Bzzy, I'll add.

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
I'll money match anybody/any character for five dollars too, being that this is the first event in awhile and should be memorable!

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
So the chances of me being there have increased unless the weather goes bad.

Woo!

Unfortunately I don't think lloD will be able to make it either way.

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
All right, let's goes, KingToon! My Lucario/possibly Jigglypuff against your Toon Link/possibly other characters?

Deez, I'll money match you with my Jigglypuff. o:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'll accept any MM. I'd like to record a lot so people please save replays to the Sd card on my Wii. I won't be there for dubs, but I'll be there at 4:10ish for singles/MM's.

Boss, please play on my setup for your MM's because your :luigi2: and :mario2: get people to subscribe to my channel easily (The fanboys lmao).

:018:

Tony T

Smash Ace
I am not coming because of the hurricane, I'm not going to risk getting stuck in MD for brawl sorry. I'll come to MD before the year is over.

Also I heard MD got called into a state of emergency?

:phone:

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
I'll need another means of transportation to this event, I'll of course, pay gas money. I live in Oxon Hill / Forest Heights, Maryland. x_x.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom