• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xanadu: X Games It's Back on! Esam, Vinnie, M2K, Junebug, Logic, Mekos....Dabuz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Anyone man enough to MM me in Project M? I'll MM anyone for basically any amount. I won't even use ROB.

I also might take some Melee MMs if you suck.

Coney

Smash Master
Duh...Anyone, but Coney I'd MM :wolf: vs :dedede:.

Can't go to this anymore. Parents won't let me go or I lose them paying for my auto insurance.

Still going to Coney's smashfest though :).
:018:
yeah, fair warning, seagull is very good at that matchup. he taught me and i taught him, lmfao

Tony T

Smash Ace
NY NJ is ditching cause of the hurricane??? SOOOOO GAY
We care for lives sir. We are not risking our lives/getting stranded in MD just to come play brawl, also our parents bugged us about it as well and threatened some of us with something similar to what seagull posted.

:phone:

Aposl

Smash Ace
i think me and newb are coming to this for melee
I don't think we want you coming to this event Plank. After Pound 5 I would be remissed to let you at any smash related event. Until you pay your debt to the community you are not welcome at any event run by or associated with VGBootCamp or any of our staff.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i didnt think the hurricane was going to be that bad but my city just cause for mandatory evacuation at 6:00am tomorrow :/

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
the entire state of new jersey is in the "light blue" of the storm, meaning "disasterous"

MD and Baltimore are in the red zone which is extreme

Westminster MD is just barely in the orange where i live which is basically a huge prolonged storm (westminster is north and west of baltimore.)

Basically anyone in NJ is ****ed and if you live on the east side of NJ i'd GTFO immediately

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I don't think we want you coming to this event Plank. After Pound 5 I would be remissed to let you at any smash related event. Until you pay your debt to the community you are not welcome at any event run by or associated with VGBootCamp or any of our staff.
Oh dear...
the entire state of new jersey is in the "light blue" of the storm, meaning "disasterous"

MD and Baltimore are in the red zone which is extreme

Westminster MD is just barely in the orange where i live which is basically a huge prolonged storm (westminster is north and west of baltimore.)

Basically anyone in NJ is ****ed and if you live on the east side of NJ i'd GTFO immediately
WE LIVIN BRO, FAWK SEASIDE LIVIN

:017:

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
word thats fine...ive been to a bunch of smash related **** since the tourney and i figured eventually a host would say some **** like that which is fine..i must say i didnt expect you to be the one ROFL but ill always respect what a host says

**** u im throwing a hurricane ur way f**gg**t b**ch

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
PA is still comin. **** hurricane better not be there on saturday i swear to good.

we dont want no bs to happen tho that might *** us up

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Poyo and I might not be attending this anymore. x_x. Hurricane Irene's priority is too broken.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Hurricane Xanadu sounds hot imo! But my carpool bailed plus parents *****ing. My hurricane-hype-tourney reasoning didn't go well with them. I'd still just leave cause they can't control me lol but no carpool.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
cant come sorry kingtoon. hurricane + my dad = no
ima just go to sypher's melee event

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Hurricane Irene ***** attendees for free.

Lol@ **** being a word not censored, but b i t c h is.

:018:

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Coming to this ****.

Entering everything.

MMing errybody.

Tired of wifi.

**** a hurricane. Bong bong.

:phone:

Coney

Smash Master
if you are coming from nj/ny its probably acceptable to not want to make the trip, they're having severe warnings and evacuations and ****

VA, though, should be pretty clear, at least from my understanding. thing's not gonna hit us until sunday at the earliest, and you'll be all nicely tucked away in your beds by then. maybe its just my experience but these things are always gloom-and-doom and then nothing happens and everyone is like PHEW GLAD WE DODGED THAT BULLET or some ****. nothing ever happens around here, man. although i guess there was a 5.8 the other day so what do i know

the only notable exception was that stupid ****ing snowstorm where i got locked into the lofton household for an entire goddamn week, if it was anyone but those guys i would've clawed my eyes out

really i just don't wanna see another tourney without much VA presence!

if there is absolutely anything i can offer in terms of housing or shelter before or after the event, don't hesitate to ask. this goes for anyone reading this!

Coney

Smash Master
sure, and i guess if parents are involved in the process it kinda gets muddy

and who knows, maybe i'm wrong and we'll all be dead by monday

sova

Kenrawr

Smash Master
VA, though, should be pretty clear, at least from my understanding. thing's not gonna hit us until sunday at the earliest, and you'll be all nicely tucked away in your beds by then. maybe its just my experience but these things are always gloom-and-doom and then nothing happens and everyone is like PHEW GLAD WE DODGED THAT BULLET or some ****. nothing ever happens around here, man. although i guess there was a 5.8 the other day so what do i know
this isn't just some tornado warning or flash flood alert. i'd rather be safe than sorry! there'll be other tourneys.

sorry bout the attendance hit, vgbc :(

CTL17

Smash Lord
Let's all get trapped in Xanadu. Yeah that's a great idea... except it is very likely we'd have no power.

Anyway, I'm glad a lot of your parents still love you guys very much. I guess this is disastrous timing :/ This is the last weekend for a lot of people's summer breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom