• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xanadu: X Games It's Back on! Esam, Vinnie, M2K, Junebug, Logic, Mekos....Dabuz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Nooo, Mekosss. D: I suddenly need a team mate again! x_x.

I play Lucario/Meta Knight in teams, and can play an effective stock tank support, and a stage control/stock killing style, according to however my partner and I will produce the most advantageous positions and situations. x_x.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Alright, this is getting too confusing, so we are just using aposl's ruleset in the OP

Except where it says 2-3-1 it will just be 1-2-1. That is all.

Raptor, this won't be a low turnout, lmao. At least 60 people are confirmed between both games. You should do your best to show up and make it 61!

The hurricane won't be in MD still like 9am sunday. The hurricane has literally no affect on this event any longer. (except for people like Mekos coming from the south.)

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
To be honest, it's going to be lower than what it could have been. :/ And I wish I could make this, but I couldn't get the day off of work. :(

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Only one person has said they couldn't come because of hurricane X_X

Anyways, i prefer to dwell on positive rather than negative. No one's plans have changed! See you all there saturday.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Possibly going Mario in bracket, I've been practicing my Mario and watching all of Boss and Exdia's vids. Some people MM my Mario (no D3s though) cause I wanna see if my Mario's ready! :D

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
As long as the hurricane doesn't hit until Sunday(which is what the Weather Channel is saying) then I can definitely go to this

Hype!!!!

M

MysteryTigerTeen

Well guys i can't come to the tournament due to the hurricane, my mom says it's gonna hit like 6 pm >>' ... so i'm going to see if i can come to coneys. If i do, i'll bring my wii and tv ;3

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
wanna do :ness2: v. :mario2: ? :teeth:
I want a rematch of :mario2: vs :lucas: if you don't mind Zak!
Well guys i can't come to the tournament due to the hurricane, my mom says it's gonna hit like 6 pm >>' ... so i'm going to see if i can come to coneys. If i do, i'll bring my wii and tv ;3
We're going to that. I got off work tomorrow so it's a guarantee. I just gotta know when Coney says we can come over. The earlier the better.
iill mm people at this. w/e amount
5$ for :kirby2: or :toonlink: or both vs :wolf:?
kingtoon MM me for 20 bucks?

just shield...luigi cant do anything if u jus camp him...free 20 bucks for u..
I'll MM you for 5$ Will. And yea :luigi2: can't do anything if I just Bair his shield :bee:.

PS: I ended up switching shifts Saturday so I can come to this now. I wouldn't be in the venue till 4:10 most likely. I will bring a Tv and Wii. Good thing smash tourneys never start on time. I'll call ahead of time to make sure you guys can put me into pools lol.

:018:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom