• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xanadu: X Games It's Back on! Esam, Vinnie, M2K, Junebug, Logic, Mekos....Dabuz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
There is literally no way I could possibly make this. This is probably my bachelor party day. In addition, its my sisters bday.

:phone:

M@v

Subarashii!
Bad baaaad weekend for me. The weekend before all my final projects and other fun college things are due. Sorry guys :(

Aposl

Smash Ace
There is literally no way I could possibly make this. This is probably my bachelor party day. In addition, its my sisters bday.

:phone:
That really sucks, but I want you to have a great time at your Bachelor Party, I will assume this means Phil wont be coming either. I wish you the best of luck with your party, just dont let it end up like the Hangover LOL!!

CTL17

Smash Lord
Oh my god this is like the third thing that's happening on this date. Unfortunately, smash is not the prioritized thing in my list of conflicts. Sincerest apologies.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Looks like you guys picked a bad date, should of been late Oct or early Nov, plenty of time to get people to come then.

:017:

Aposl

Smash Ace
This date is fine Phil, we will build the hype. I asked a lot of people about the date I was going to choose they just have not posted on the thread yet.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
eew what happened to Nov. yall. This is the weekend before my finals! I won't be able to come. Check with all the college kids. The next weekend I def could cuz school would be out.

But def. check wit people. This area is a danger zone for players in college.

M@v

Subarashii!
eew what happened to Nov. yall. This is the weekend before my finals! I won't be able to come. Check with all the college kids. The next weekend I def could cuz school would be out.

But def. check wit people. This area is a danger zone for players in college.
Exactly this. I don't have any finals during finals week, but all my end of year projects and fun stuff like that are due the last week of normal classes, which is the week after this. So thats why this is a no go for me. Like mekos said I'm sure almost all college kids are in the same spot.

Aposl

Smash Ace
alright give me a date that NC ,PA NY and NJ can all attend confirm and I will change the date XD, if not GET HYPED!!!!

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Yea ^ try November 3rd. Don't cut off us college smashers! :)

Also try Oct. 15th. That is fall break for some colleges. Yea, this date looks real good. I see there are other tourneys on this date but they are not near MD/VA at all.
Just throwing out suggestions.

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Twenty days ago since last post hype!!! Who's still planning to go to this, or have had changes in plans since this tournament was last considered? o:

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
lol zander, and I still plan on trying to make this. so hype!!

2fast

Smash Journeyman
The dates gotta be changed to something College people can attend as well (which a lot of smashers are in). I want to go to this but the hype seems completely gone :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom