• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xanadu: X Games It's Back on! Esam, Vinnie, M2K, Junebug, Logic, Mekos....Dabuz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2fast

Smash Journeyman
I remember the date said December 3rd in the thread title. Is the date being changed now? And yo Ally, you really still going to this?

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Guys what do you think of December 10th instead of the 3rd?

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
crap, well, people could you all chime in?

2fast

Smash Journeyman
Go for the 19th than if it's possible. It's not christmas weekend and I'm pretty sure finals are over by than for everybody.

unless hype dies, I should be yeah
MM my snake in a ditto :D

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
yeah, we're pretty sure we're leaving him legal until after Apex.

M@v

Subarashii!
I might be able to manage the 10th personally since I lucked out and have 0 finals during finals week(The week after the 10th). The problem is I don't think any other Penn State players are so lucky, so it would only be me. It'd be too expensive for me in that case since I'm putting all my smash allocated money towards apex, and would need this trip to be cheap. :3

So I'm still likely a no, but the 10th certainly gives me a higher chance than the 3rd.

2fast, I'm hosting /hope4 the weekend of the 18th in Pittsburgh, so two tourneys so close would hurt both of us.

2fast

Smash Journeyman
2fast, I'm hosting /hope4 the weekend of the 18th in Pittsburgh, so two tourneys so close would hurt both of us.
Dang, true. I didn't realize that. The only dates really available are late November dates but idk.

A monday tourny? WTF U SMOKIN, gonna call you 2high

:017:
Bwahahaha I got a kick out of that xD. I meant to say the 19th but it seems Hope 4 is that weekend as well.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
So... What's Melee attendance looking like, currently?

Edit: Well, i suppose there's a list in the OP, but wasn't sure how up-to-date it was.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Alright, I talked to Xanadu and they can't do the 10th anyways. What about the 26th of November. Can any of you do that?

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
TBH it's more important that we find a date that most of MD/VA can make. So let me know guys. If the 26th is a bad date then the 3rd is the only other choice.

2fast

Smash Journeyman
Looks like the 3rd it is, works for me. I can make it for sure.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Esam was being sarcastic as in like "screw all yall college kids who can't make it".
I think at least for he is a college kid who wont be able to make it :(

The good thing about this date is that it IS at least the weekend before finals. Meaning that my classes will be OVER.
I will just need to be proactive in studying for my finals and realize I won't have a Saturday to study. Wooh good thing I'm beasting college now! Thanks God!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
More important that MD/VA make it? That's like 10 people. Half of which are flakers.

If you want more MD/VA, you have to attract more OoS.

:phone:

Aposl

Smash Ace
I am getting really hyped for this, I will be MM'ing Esoj for 20 bucks, any other takers? (5 only for now)

Aposl

Smash Ace
aight Ash Pikachu its on!!, Boss its on as well but only if you lock in as Luigi and Mario and we do 2 MM's

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Boss, I wanna MM you too. I wanna see how much better than BigLou you are.

I'm winning this tournament btw.

ESAM OUT

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
He means you can't CP between characters, IE one MM is stricly luigi and one MM is stricly Mario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom