• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xanadu: X Games It's Back on! Esam, Vinnie, M2K, Junebug, Logic, Mekos....Dabuz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Aposl MM my pika for 2 and Pit for 3, you'll get me this time I swear!

Also, as self-proclaimed lone pikachu of MD/VA I want a Pika ditto MM on the live stream ESAM, 10 bucks les go.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
ahhh ok

and sure you can take my 3 bucks for free....

i suck -_^b
2 MM's will be 6 bucks silly.

Esam I got trolled by you so hard because I didnt even know, but I will still MM. I will expose you hard

Chillin its on, and dont worry any and all **** talking will be done in person direct XD. I will have your squirtle so beat up its gonna look like that ****ty sketch of squirtle you drew at Hats piano tournament when you were drunk and Gimr and Azen were playing a hacked version of TVC.

like I said any and all takers. Yars you have NO RIGHT to be salty you main DDD and I played you as PT and timed you out intentionally because F that matchup! I am not ashamed of what I did, its Justified!

Like I said I will MM and I am not afraid lets goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I feel like someone else challenged me but I cant remember, I guess they werent worth mention. OOOOOOOOOh wellz!!! *walks off stage singing and dancing*

woops this is Aposl. -______________________________________________________________________________-

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
like I said any and all takers. Yars you have NO RIGHT to be salty you main DDD and I played you as PT and timed you out intentionally because F that matchup! I am not ashamed of what I did, its Justified!
You realize that playing a game competitively means I can and will get salty, right? Picking Delfino before realizing the goal is to time me out (EVEN THOUGH I SHOULD HAVE GUESSED FROM THE FIRST MATCH) is the main reason I'm salty.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Yeah, no salt or anything, we just randomly decided to do it.

edit: he offered lol since I was talking about wanting to do a big MM.
LOL vinnie, You would decide to do two $50 MM's instead of a $100 MM.

Welp I'm hyped that I'm gonna be there to see those MM's!!

falco03

Smash Lord
esam can we team mm instead of singles. i dont wanna play two crucial sets

mekos thinks hell **** us in teams anyway. so i know logic will be down but well team mm for 50 instead

boss8

Smash Hero
LOOOOOOOL....

that was so fluke..

i forgot about ally/m2k prob gonna win it all anyways.....

yay double mk >___>

i dnt even have a partner...dnt even think i wanna enter now xD

would jus be a waste of money.

yo m2k wanna team for melee atleast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom