• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X is the best sonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
He beat DSF.
He beat Tyrant.
He beat Tyrant, again.
He got second in a Regional level tournament.

He is clearly the best Sonic, and its easy to see that none of the rest of us will ever be able to compare to him.

Please try to keep all of his accolades and praises in this thread.

I made this so that I could put it here before anybody else had the chance. Because if I didnt, somebody else (probably mulitple people) would have

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599

so guys, why is this happening again

i still am in great confusion and disbelief as to what is going on ;_; X not only broke the speed barrier but is breaking the bats face wtf

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
I was there watching it happen. It was amazing. Everything KID says in that first post is truths. Only thing i wanna add is that Espy is the only Sonic i can see being up there. Like i said, Espy and X are freaking unbelievable.

X is.....fffffffffffffffffffffff...im at a loss for words.

Kole

Smash Lord
**** he lost...still he came closer than even ally! he beat tyrant twice, dsf, sk92( i think), and FOW

Sonic Orochi

Smash Ace
wowowowow I can't believe I lost the live stream =X

Any hopes of seeing it uploaded to YT anytime soon? =|

Browny

Smash Hater
So... NOW will people stop dissing spindash tactics and spring-dair spamming? That stuff is only as bad as you allow it to be :) Once you master it, stuff like this happens.

X is my new religion.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
X be repping that Steak vs M2K, and getting it in.
X be boss.

D

Deleted member

I guess X really is an addicting drug since the meat riding wont stop.
Yes because beating tyrant twice, beating DSF, and taking 2 game off m2k, isnt worthy of excessive praise. If someone did that with MK, they would probably be the 2nd best MK, but he did it with sonic.

Tenki

Smash Hero
So... NOW will people stop dissing spindash tactics and spring-dair spamming? That stuff is only as bad as you allow it to be :) Once you master it, stuff like this happens.
To be fair, after a few games, M2K kinda learned to bait and punish the D-air.

I think X might have gotten killed/edgeguarded from it a few times.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I always knew that kid had potential. After I saw him playing a snake, I knew instantly that X was really good.

Browny

Smash Hater
So in the matches I watched (losers finals and grand, 10 total) I think I noticed a pattern

0 fthrow
0 bthrow
0 dthrow
0 nair
1 dtilt
1 ftilt
2 utilt
2 usmash
2 dsmash
3 HA
10 Dash attack
25 jab
25 fair
40 uthrow
50 uair
50 tenderizer
50 bair
100 spring
150 dair
200 spindash/charge

So... whos gonna be hatin' on that '08 playstyle again?

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
The matches will be uploaded onto Youtube right? The ustream recording is almost unwatchable.

Trillion

Smash Ace
He went 3-2 with M2K?? I watched those vids and I only saw him go 3-0 (the 3 I saw were amazing though). Where did I miss his 2 wins?? I wanna see those!

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
X came extremely close to beating M2K in GF's. Good crap X! Keep it up.

Tenki

Smash Hero
steak flavored springs!
looll

I love how the commentator kept sayin something like that every time an MK ate a spring.

I think the most interesting about his spring (and I'm not sure if he did it intentionally or not) is when it hits them from the outside. Because they don't expect their upB to be facing AWAY from the stage, then bad things happen.

;>

When I first started out, I tried doing stuff like that to Falcon, but I never really thought of it vs other characters xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom