• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

Alfa

Smash Apprentice
A summary of my latest tourny:

Shoutouts
Alfa: Ang Gj in pools with all those Bowser Fsmashes lol on Dean when i was like "Your Fsmash is stale and your bowser wtf"
shoutouts:
Alfa: i didn't think i'd ever get hit by that many bowser fsmashes.
Alfa: Those forward smashes caught so many people off guard XD.
Shoutouts:
Alfa: haha those bowser games in pools were really entertaining, nice use of Fsmash ;) love it.
Fsmash is so much fun. I managed 3 Fsmash kills on an MK in one match, 2 of them full charged! lol

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
I'm still trying to figure out why we still have the race boundaries title. <.<

Also I must share that I've been called "Limmy" multiple times in my Brawl career. :/

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Race boundaries title is because you expressed interest in Peach when you're black, and I take it Gen is white and he has a black gf, remember the pics of her holding up little signs like Gen is the best Bowser.

Ixisnaugus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IxisNaugus
I've got another tourney today guys (London monthly), wish me luck my scale skinned brethren! Expect videos, as always.

Top Bottom