• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

B!squick

Smash Master
Doronjo is where it's at. That ***** is a spam sandwich that you just can't touch. I learned Chun-Li in my quest to unlock the rest of the cast. Not sure who I'll pick up next.

@Sliq: That's a sexy Wii. I know exactly how I would store it too. A deep, white colored drawer with a series of red neon lights on the inside full of fog from a fog machine and when you pull it out it automatically rises on a platform with the fog pouring out the sides. This would all be done to the tune of the Imperial March. And it would happen everytime I wanted to use my Wii.

MrEh

Smash Hero
@Slip: That's a sexy Wii. I know exactly how I would store it too. A deep, white colored drawer with a series of red neon lights on the inside full of fog from a fog machine and when you pull it out it automatically rises on a platform with the fog pouring out the sides. This would all be done to the tune of the Imperial Match. And it would happen everytime I wanted to use my Wii.
I lol'ed. XD

Ixisnaugus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IxisNaugus
Yeah, let me know when your next going to a tournament around London and i'll try and make an appearance.
Why didn't ya say so earlier! Dude you've gotta come to London monthlies man, so much Bus hype :chuckle:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=232906

Hi Bowsers.
Hello Yello.

Yello Goodbye.

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.

**** brawl guise
Morrigan is where its at. Long green hair (my fave color), mouth watering body, massive jugz! Oh i use Mega Man as well, why? Because its freaking MEGA MAN :bee:

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Guys, should I put http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl2Vve45X7k or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUi5Opv-w-g as a replacement of my Brawl song? It'll probably go on Smashville/as my Bowser themed song. But I only want one. I'm not using the Dark Bowser theme because, as "epic" as it is (regarded by fans), it gets kinda cliche and old sometimes...With these songs, I never get tired of them lol. I mean, I like the Dark Bowser theme, but it's just not...me I guess.

Anyway, pick one plxkthxilygaiz<3

Flayl

Smash Hero
It's probably the first tournament fighter I've ever played. I'm kind of sad nobody else has done a mech fighter with story+upgrades like OMF in recent times (OMF Battlegrounds sucked).

Lies: The first tournament fighter I've played was Mortal Kombat 2.

MrEh

Smash Hero
It's probably the first tournament fighter I've ever played. I'm kind of sad nobody else has done a mech fighter with story+upgrades like OMF in recent times (OMF Battlegrounds sucked).
I loved OMF back in the day. Flail was freaking hilarious.

Too bad they never made a good sequel. :(

MrEh

Smash Hero
That piece of music is great. Then again, Yoko Shimomura makes a lot of good music.

Super Mario RPG is still my favorite soundtrack from her though.

Ixisnaugus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IxisNaugus
I've liked what I've heard of her pieces so far, not as much as Koji Kondo's but then again no one really compared to that guy in my book. I only really know her work from what she's done on Superstar Saga, Partners in Time, Heroes of Mana and Inside Story though. I liked all those soundtracks, i hear she does Kingdom Hearts as well but i never really liked those games.

I've yet to play Super Mario RPG as well, is Bowser really playable? o.0

Ixisnaugus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IxisNaugus
BIS also has Plack Beach/Bumpsy Plains/Cavi Cape/Peach's Castle, all wicked tracks from the game
Cavi Cape definitely had one of my favorite tracks.
Also don't forget the music from the inside of Peach's Castle (the final parts before the last boss), i absolutely adore the music there.

@ MrEh

That video is hilarious. Instant favorite. I should get hold of SMRPG, can't pass up a chance to play as Bowser. And maybe i'll find out why everybody loves Geno so much as well :)

I should talk to you guys more often, you're all awesome! Should i embed pictures of my accomplishments on BiS? I feel the need to share...

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
That's what I meant by Peach's Castle, the creepy/eerie theme.

I actually prefer the Airway version better than the original version, but I do still like the original either way

Flayl

Smash Hero
Most of the minigame records were a matter of patience/time over skill per say, but I don't want to spoil your fun :p

Ixisnaugus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IxisNaugus
@ Phiddlesticks.

Agreed, the Airway version felt more... alive-should i say- as the theme picks up. Suits the atmosphere imo.

@ Flayl.

Thanks Flayl!

My current file after all was done. This is definitely one of the shortest games I've played to 100% completion, barely took 60 hours.

Final ranking screen after the credits rolled.

The moment i finished the final challenge of The Gauntlet. They recommend lvl's of at least 50 for Mario and Luigi but i didn't really feel like grinding, its perfectly capable at around lvl 40 (provided you have the right equipment) anyway.

All A-Rank for Cholesteroad.

All A-Rank for Broque Madame's shop.

All beans collected :)

I even did the 99 Block Challenge :chuckle:

Ixisnaugus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IxisNaugus
Oh right, i didn't do to well. Last time i made top 5, this time i'm not even sure i made top 10. I did get into brackets though, the tourney was pretty screwed up, we were running on a mega tight schedule and the turnout for both games was pretty big. We all protested it but we ended up doing best of 1 Pools. I won my first match of brackets but lost my next two against Kira (Falco) and Trio3 (who now mains Marth).

I had a best of 5 MM with Calzorz, a great Snake player. I only won once where he won 3 times. Those videos were saved and i'll get em up as soon as i can. I also played Siri (Peach) who has replays saved, not sure if he'll be uploading them though. I didn't play as well as i should have :(

Ixisnaugus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IxisNaugus
Are there any rewards for this? Or is it more of a "personal challenge", either way it looks like i'm cracking open the DS once again...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
[color=#66000FF]It's a personal challenge + more money from winning, I believe. Unless you don't get anything from beating the X challenges again, too lazy to check <_<

I recently did all that and felt I was too overpowered(though beating all the X's at lv 40 was kind of a *****), so I just restarted my file last night. Currently beating the crap out of Chuboombas/<3ing the music in Cavi Cape.

Lastly, TWBB is too good. Shame Bowser only showed up at the end/only in one episode/
died
.[/color]

Ixisnaugus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IxisNaugus
I have edited my previous post (hate double posts) in the matchup thread with my complete Yoshi writeup, would really appreciate you guys reading it or at least reading the final paragraph if its too long.

GreenFox

Smash Ace
I want to get TVC does anybody here play MVC2 and is tvc anything like MVC? Thats the only other fighter I play besides Brawl and B+

GreenFox

Smash Ace
MVC2 is all based on the 3 characters is this game 2 fighters at once?
-500th post yay

Flayl

Smash Hero
MVC2 is all based on the 3 characters is this game 2 fighters at once?
-500th post yay
Yeah you switch/tag with them, call for assist and a bunch of other stuff, like the variable combo at the end of the video I posted.

Ixisnaugus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IxisNaugus
You should grab it Lord Bowser, it's really good. I've barely played mine cause I've got loads of other games i'm playing atm but i definitely want to get better at it. I suck right now though. I'll learn to make Arcade Sticks soon since they're obviously the best control method for these kinds of games :chuckle:

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
**** THE SAINTS -_-

I had so much riding on the Colts once the Giants were out of the playoffs. If one Manning doesn't work, I go for the other.

Although, considering the amount of OoUS Bowsers/posters on these boards I doubt you guys would care about football. I'm in love with the **** though. D:

I feel like I only hate the Saints because of the mega-**** they gave the Giants.

Top Bottom