• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

Flayl

Smash Hero
2 Canadian Bowsers at internet reach live? I want some of that.

edit: Kong is out, I honestly beleived he would have won against the fox (sorry i cant remember name) if he made better stage decisions.

B!squick

Smash Master
Well, it's a good thing I didn't wait around all day for that stream to come up, lol. Sorry about the loss, Kong. And yes, **** Japes indeed. There's no reason for that stage NOT to always be banned.

Flayl

Smash Hero
I just Down Threw a Yoshi through the floor logs on Brinstar.

But since we were playing without codes I couldn't save the replay :(

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I think it's time for a massive homebrew invasion. Everyone will send their wiis into a portal and it will come back hacked with all the necessary hacks to make your Brawl experience more **** interesting.

Shök

Smash Champion
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I think it's time for a massive homebrew invasion. Everyone will send their wiis into a portal and it will come back hacked with all the necessary hacks to make your Brawl experience more **** interesting.
Is your Wii hacked, Limit?

I would hack my Wii only for Bowser textures. ;)

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Yeah. Truth be told, I had a wii that could only play Brawl, and my dad was pissed so he bought my another wii. By God's luck I was able to get the Brawl disc out, and I re-hacked the brand new wii recently.

I have texture hacks, infinite replays, custom songs, a toggle code that switches from Brawl to Brawl+, textured to non textured etc. Cool stuff imo.

Shök

Smash Champion
Yeah. Truth be told, I had a wii that could only play Brawl, and my dad was pissed so he bought my another wii. By God's luck I was able to get the Brawl disc out, and I re-hacked the brand new wii recently.

I have texture hacks, infinite replays, custom songs, a toggle code that switches from Brawl to Brawl+, textured to non textured etc. Cool stuff imo.
He he. Interesting. How long did it take you to hack your Wii?

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Well, because I hacked it before, it didn't really take that long. I knew what to do. My Wii was also the same version as my old one (3.4U, but I have no clue how/why because the wii was bought on Christmas Week)

It's not that difficult really, and I just used the same old .gct file I used for my other Wii. The real hassle was figuring out how to unlock everything in the game AGAIN. I was using a brand new wii so I had no unlocked characters or anything. However, thanks to Homebrew I did it in like...15 minutes, lol.

GreenFox

Smash Ace
I had no experience with hacking a wii at all I was totally confused but I used this guide and it took me about 4-5 hours or maybe even more but I did it heres the link hope it helps
The site shows step by step and has videos of each step also I searched for hours and couldnt find anything better
You will need
1. A Sd card
2. A Sd card reader unless your computer has an SD port in it
3. A Wii
http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended...s-only/16970-new-3-1-4-1-softmod-any-wii.html

Edit: you have to register to the site to be able to click on the links
The root of the sd card means not in any folders just right onto the sd card that confused me at first

If you have any questions ask me and I can help

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Wiibrew is free to browse and helpful too. Though on behalf of MLG and SWF it does not condone any illegal actions that you may partake in after modding your Wii.

EDIT: Included it so this stuff doesn't get deleted.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Oh ****, I forgot we can't discuss homebrew stuff on this website <__________________________< SWF =/= AiB lolololololol...lol...(sarcastic laugh imo)

Umm, so should we delete these posts or what?

yez for 369th post tbh. 3,6,9. I'm azn.

theCook

Smash Cadet
Completely off-topic, every time I read "limit like to break..."

I read it as "Limit Break".

The Bowser boards get cozier every time I come back to Smashboards xD

theCook

Smash Cadet
Haha- I do now!

More on topic: as cool as some of the Bowser skins are, I haven't seen any really admirable ones. :<

Flayl

Smash Hero
Alex is the closest thing to Bowser in TvC. But I'm gonna play Ryu + Ken the Eagle lolz.

MrEh

Smash Hero
I use a handful of characters in this game...

Alex: Because he was like, the only character I used in Street Fighter 3. He stomps on people's heads; what's there not to love?

Batsu: Rival Schools was amazing. Also, he has the best voice actor ever.

Joe: Henshin a go go baby!

Tekkaman Blade: I watched this show years ago. Too bad he doesn't get the Blaster Armor transformation. Broken as hell.

Roll: Because I like little girls.

Top Bottom