• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Flayl, with the exception of Vex who'll probably use Pit/MK most of the way, I don't think any other Bowser mains are going. I'm stuck at school for MLK weekend :l

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Play some Nazi Zombies.
I'm in the business of killing Nazis, and business is a-boomin'!
/inglorious basterds

Also the regular multiplayer is fun as hell, and there are no broken nukes like the ones you were talking about (I never played MW2, only MW and WaW).

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Agreed with Dajayman. Nazi Zombie is extremely addicting. However, I'm not much of a CoD person since a new one comes out every year so I never figure out which ones to get :p

MrEh

Smash Hero
Nah, Left 4 Dead 2 is still fun to be infected.

Insta-killing someone with a Charger is amazing.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Bowser/MK - 60/40

If you break the MK's b button lol

edit: Dayum Vex thought at least you'd know how to not get c4'd constantly when you said snake was an even'ish matchup

edit2: 13th place at a national this huge is a really good job Vex. And you got to win a match with Bowser lol.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
I told you guys Bowser vs MK is 60-40 if the MK is stupid. Then again...Ally is far from stupid. I guess this is worth debate when Vex comes within range of a computer.

WTF @ the amount of times I mentally cried everytime I saw Vex do a mistake. WTF squared @ the times I cried during the 3rd match. **** Frigate imo. lol

I admit, when I saw Vex's tag against Ally I was like "Use Bowser or Pit. Bowser or Pit. gtfo D3" lolol

13th place? I smell good stufffffffffff. Get the muuhnieeeezzz next time mang (lolmreh) How many times did Vex use Bowser anyway?

Flayl

Smash Hero
It's not worth any debate, for some reason Ally decided not to use tornado, which is stupid :/

MrEh

Smash Hero
Did husband do something amazing again? :D

I only played the demo. How's the Jockey? Is it awesome being a ****** zombie?
Jockey's are deadweight in a lot of situations. In certain parts of the stage though, they're freaking deadly. Dragging someone off a a ledge is death.

B!squick

Smash Master
In the first game, some foreign guy I knew was really good at that with the Smoker. They'd try to walk across those thin planks to the next roof and get yanked to their death, lol.

Congrats to Vex and whatnot. :D

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Bowser/MK - 60/40

6:4 on FD in MK's favor.

edit: Dayum Vex thought at least you'd know how to not get c4'd constantly when you said snake was an even'ish matchup
Frigate, plus choking does this, it happens, I'm no exception.

edit2: 13th place at a national this huge is a really good job Vex. And you got to win a match with Bowser lol.
Thanks, I tried.

Pound was amazing and I did have alot of fun, all the Bowsers that missed it missed a great experience :/

Also Game 3 I thought about using Pit, but everybody was chanting Bowser, so I gave the people what they wanted :/ Next time I'll stick to what I think is best lol!

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
So, did Vex use Pit AT ALL? From what I'm seeing @ the results thread you only used Bowser and Dedede...lol.

How many times did you use Bowser? I only saw the set against Ally. Was that the only time?

Its Wispy

Smash Cadet
gj vex, and it was good to meet you for the brief amount of time I was there. Would love to have seen more Bowser though.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
So, did Vex use Pit AT ALL? From what I'm seeing @ the results thread you only used Bowser and Dedede...lol.

How many times did you use Bowser? I only saw the set against Ally. Was that the only time?
Used DDD/Bowser vs Pyronic Star whos known as Logic now. He mains Olimar and got 7th lol.

I used Pit ONCE vs Takeover in pools.

B!squick

Smash Master
How was the battle against Nintendo's own resident slave driver? Did you just not have enough Olimar experience or were you out played? Or was he just lucky?

bigserg

Smash Apprentice
Dayum Vex, thats pretty good placing. My friend saw you on live stream and called me when you were fighting Ally. He said you did well but lost nasty to Ally in the third match.

Come to florida, we'll teach you how to beat snakes. ;)

By the way, i just started to take this game with Bowser seriously again, so you'll be hearing more from me. Get use to it.

GreenFox

Smash Ace
You did really good vex lets hope you do better next time use what character you want to just dont forget about bowser ever :D

B!squick

Smash Master
Found them and MY GOD! Were enough people talking during those videos?! O.o I could barely make out what they were saying half the time and when they all talked at once, the distortion hurt my ears. D:

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
The quality of the commentary on the live stream was actually fairly good IMO. I guess when it was turned into video form it didn't turn out so well =/

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
I have that same Bowser plush <3
That and several yoshi plushes, but not the other things in your picture.

^____^

Top Bottom