• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Not to stray away from the Bowser usage topic, but are any of you guys artistic?

I kinda crave a new sig...but before that, I need to figure out which **** color I want to use...

Either the Blue/Green one or the Brown one...

What exactly is the brown one supposed to be anyway, like a goomba?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just looked at my turtle and he has like a brown shell, so i know what color im using finally yay.

Back to the question, any of you guys are artistically godlike?

Liquid Gen

Smash Ace
Not to stray away from the Bowser usage topic, but are any of you guys artistic?

I kinda crave a new sig...but before that, I need to figure out which **** color I want to use...

Either the Blue/Green one or the Brown one...

What exactly is the brown one supposed to be anyway, like a goomba?
I would also like to request a sig of the Dark Bowser texture.

Yuhyuhuhuhuhu

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
lulz i have that one

i just like the brown one because i only ever use it when i have the elder koopa texture hack on, and i guess i should show that color, and my turtle some love lmao

also, i just now realized all of ixis' videos are of him in the elder koopa texture hack. is it always on his wii? lol

B!squick

Smash Master
Take a look at my avatar to know that you don't want me to draw anything for you, lol. I'm much better at using the 'tatoo' feature on GH5. I took a skull, gave it a kick *** eye with a hole in it and a lightning bolt exploding through with a banner I custom made at the top that says "ROCK" and I gave it a shadow for that extra depth.

Sadly, I put all of this on his back, so you almost never see it and you can't merge the layers so moving it all would be VERY time consuming.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
A heads up to fellow bowser mains. Keep the off-topic discussion in here, This is a multifunctional thread so make good use of it an try to keep the off-topic discussion out of other threads.

~Bowser King

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
How many of you guys play the M&L RPG series?

I loved SS and thought PiT was pretty good. From what I've heard, BiS is the best (or tied for best) in the series.

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
Everyone I've talked to said PiT is pretty crappy, but I plan on playing SS pretty soon and if I like it, I guess I'll get BiS too.

Loved SMRPG and Paper Mario though

Liquid Gen

Smash Ace
I've played them all.

SS was my favorite, PiT I didn't really like (there was like.. no free roaming. I hate that.), and I agree with BiS being close to equal or better. The only thing holding it back is Bowser doesn't get any optional bosses (=[).

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I didn't really like PiT, it's the only game of the series I played, though, and I'm not much a fan of RPGs anyway.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Everyone I've talked to said PiT is pretty crappy, but I plan on playing SS pretty soon and if I like it, I guess I'll get BiS too.

Loved SMRPG and Paper Mario though
PiT wasn't that bad but it definitely lacked in things SS had like, as gen said, the ability to freely roam around.

I didn't really like PiT, it's the only game of the series I played, though, and I'm not much a fan of RPGs anyway.
Try out SS, its actually really good. It has its funny moments too and is a pretty basic beginners RPG.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
PiT sucked SO much man. Well...no, it didn't suck, but SSS was alot better than PiT, I think we can all agree ._. SSS was reeeeeeeeally good, and everyone's telling me RPG3 is really amazing too. When I'm on vacation I'll go pick it up and play it definitely.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Try out SS, its actually really good. It has its funny moments too and is a pretty basic beginners RPG.
That was my main gripe with PiT, actually. It was extremely short and easy. I don't like frustatingly hard RPGs, don't get me wrong (I'm looking at you, 7th Ark). But I don't want to play a beginners' RPG. I'm not much a fan of the genre, so playing stupidly easy RPGs is meh to me.

Liquid Gen

Smash Ace
BiS shows the designers realized that their PiT formula was not as successful as their previous one (obviously SS).

They also brought in some new ideas and improved on others; for example, the implementation of optional bosses, ranks, and Bros. Attacks. They also kept the Bros. Items idea from PiT, but modified it (instead of using individual items, you use the original Bros points (now called special points) to use each attack). The Bros Items were one of the redeeming factors of PiT, imo.

The most obvious gimmick (though one i love) is the playability of Bowser, which works out really well in fact.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
That was my main gripe with PiT, actually. It was extremely short and easy. I don't like frustatingly hard RPGs, don't get me wrong (I'm looking at you, 7th Ark). But I don't want to play a beginners' RPG. I'm not much a fan of the genre, so playing stupidly easy RPGs is meh to me.
When I said basic, I meant it wasn't like pokemon or other RPGs where getting good means training your character in a specific way and raising atk points etc.

I meant that it is simple and basic to figure out. If you found PiT easy then I'm not sure how you'll feel about SS. It was fairly easy but gave enough challenge to enjoy it.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
When I said basic, I meant it wasn't like pokemon or other RPGs where getting good means training your character in a specific way and raising atk points etc.
Oh, okay, heh.

I meant that it is simple and basic to figure out. If you found PiT easy then I'm not sure how you'll feel about SS. It was fairly easy but gave enough challenge to enjoy it.
Well, my preferred difficulty for RPGs is around the likes of Final Fantasy IV or Dungeon Siege.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I played the first one, and it was horrible. Super mario RPG LotSS was 10x better.
Depends on your preferences.

I've played SS and loved it, full of genuine laughs (I love Hermie III), and plan on getting BiS. My friend has PiT and says that it's different, but good.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
There's no announcement of the makers yet, they probably haven't gotten paid by Escapist again or something, so don't expect it to arrive.

Shök

Smash Champion
I have only played SS. I, obviously, plan on playing the rest of the series, he he. SS was fun.

Flayl

Smash Hero
It sucks realizing you'll never be a top player, not because of lack of practice, but because you don't have the reflexes and your fingers aren't coordinated as consistently as you'd like them to be. Oh well, won't stop me from making a half-*** attempt at it though!

edit: Who wants to play me in advance wars?
http://awbw.amarriner.com/

B!squick

Smash Master
Quick fingers are for the younger kids. Smart playing and good reads are how the older dudes compensate. :)

Also, a quick scouring of the web site says that episode 8 should be up today... maybe, I've seen two different posts that confuse me. One says "yes", the other says "maybe". As well, it appears that it's going to be 10 episodes long instead of 9! You know what that means? :D More waiting for the awesomeness of Bowser. T_T

B!squick

Smash Master
In honor of my first infraction from Bowser King, I cobbled together this image in MSPaint. I hope you like it BK. :D

I also made myself a new avatar to show off why you'll never see me in an art school and why I think they should be paying me NOT to attend.

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
In honor of my first infraction from Bowser King, I cobbled together this image in MSPaint. I hope you like it BK. :D

I also made myself a new avatar to show off why you'll never see me in an art school and why I think they should be paying me NOT to attend.

I am actually having Burger King in a bit. Yum.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way

Haha, that's awesome :p

I'll probably make that an avatar at some point.

Flayl

Smash Hero
I hit marth today with just about the tip of firebreath and his counter hit me. What.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
The guys at the tournament today found a picture of a turtle in the TO's laptop and made it look like bowser then drew me riding it in MSPaint it's awesome and I'll show it to you guys when I get it :)

Top Bottom