• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Couldn't someone with a good recovery just uair the bowser coming down and then recover? From the video it seemed like the opponent was always jumping when he could have used an aerial.

Just something I was thinking when looking at the video. Don't know if it would work or not.

I guess that's why the video has "Hasn't been tested with aerials" or something along the end.

Flayl

Smash Hero
I don't know, I'm not sure how foostools interact with hitboxes. The point of the video was to help explore the idea rather than say Bowser has a new 0-death technique :p

Liquid Gen

Smash Ace
If someone has a good recovery there is no point in doing this anyway, see: Metaknight, Kirby, Rob

So that point is null.

And if someone has a sorry recovery, an uair won't save them due to the fact that loledgehog will take care of that.

if they stall then DJ air dodge, grab the ledge or intercept them onstage depending if they make it or not.

etcetc

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
If someone has a good recovery there is no point in doing this anyway, see: Metaknight, Kirby, Rob

So that point is null.

And if someone has a sorry recovery, an uair won't save them due to the fact that loledgehog will take care of that.

if they stall then DJ air dodge, grab the ledge or intercept them onstage depending if they make it or not.

etcetc
Good point....

I'l look into this more later today.

B!squick

Smash Master
Lol, seems like we've been reverse learning Bowser lately. Needs more DownB. FSmash is epic cause they can't punish if they shield. Fire Breath is win. What's up with that?

Liquid Gen

Smash Ace
Me and Hav- SuSa were discussing this. These things are basic, and people generally tend to avoid the basics... We all have. I'm going back to them because its actually very good.

OFFENSIVE UPB OUT OF KLAW HOP

Sliq

Smash Master
I think it is worth noting that you can hit D3 with a Klawhopped fair. Right in his fat, stupid penguin face.

DaButcher

Smash Cadet
Lol, seems like we've been reverse learning Bowser lately. Needs more DownB. FSmash is epic cause they can't punish if they shield. Fire Breath is win. What's up with that?
I think it needs more cowbell.

:bowser2: - HRRRUJJJJJ!!! NEEDS MOAR COWBELL!

On a side note, Bowser's Fire > Charizard's Fire. This rule also applies to all other fire based projectiles or attacks.

The Brown Scourge

Smash Journeyman
Firebreath is even more awesome when u wavebounce it. May be called b reversal not sure, anyway its the only way to go once u have it down. U guys dont know what u r missing!

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I'm replaying Pokemon Stadium 2 (funny how were also discussing it this week for the stage thread..).

I now remember why I loved this game so much.

DaButcher

Smash Cadet
HARDCORE RAW/COLD DATA

Also guys I now own mexican spanish brawl now. my wii disc reader died so i use a flashdrive rofl
Oooh! How can I play Brawl off of a flashdrive? My disc drive died too, tracking down the drive to replace the old one is tough.

EDIT: YAY! MOAR DATAZ! We need ALL of the dataz!

Liquid Gen

Smash Ace
Oooh! How can I play Brawl off of a flashdrive? My disc drive died too, tracking down the drive to replace the old one is tough.

EDIT: YAY! MOAR DATAZ! We need ALL of the dataz!
Search up Coverfloader. It's the homebrew app I use (there are others, but they aren't as sexy. Coverfloader shows the games like an ipod album coverflow lololol)

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/prod...0000003142050&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=11090209

That's the flashdrive I have. However, I got it at BestBuy while on sale so it only costed like 40 bucks. Worth it.

B!squick

Smash Master
I take good care of my Wii as I barely use it. Recently started playing Ultimate Muscle and sometime in the near future I will be playing Tatsunoku vs Capcom.

*waves to Hyesz*

Shök

Smash Champion
Ah ha ha ha ha! 16 GBs.

Speaking of Homebrew...I was thinking of hacking my Wii, but I'm not sure if I should do it. :urg:

DaButcher

Smash Cadet
To be frank, homebrew is the only reason I still have my Wii lol. What its lacking in games and whatnot, homebrew makes up for.
Yeah, It's unfortunate. The Wii is really only worth SSBB, Super Mario Galaxy, and Metroid Prime 3. PS3 has all of the good fighting games, Blazblue, Soul Calibur 4, soon to be Tekken 6. Xbox has all of the shooters, especially Gears of War 2.

But heck yes hack your Wii! It is so much fun! It's even worth it just to hear the awesome theme that the HBC plays when you click on it!

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Well, Metroid other M, mario galaxy 2 and New Super Mario Bros Wii (Which contains all the koopalings AND Bowser jr.) are coming out soon.

However, I agree that it doesn't make up for the drought of games we had for over a year now. Still, nice to see Nintendo is actually trying...

B!squick

Smash Master
PS3 has all of the good fighting games, Blazblue, Soul Calibur 4, soon to be Tekken 6.
Those are on the Xbox, too. In fact, we're getting BlazBlue soon from GameFly. There's really no reason to own a PS3.

And No More Heroes 2 is coming out soon, so, go Wii!

Top Bottom