• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
This reminds me - has the rising Fortress from the ledge having (literally) no ending lag I mentioned long time ago in the thread I made been known, too?
Everyone was attacking me for the ledgecamping stuff, but noone replied about the lagless Fortress from the ledge.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Since we're Koopalings, I call Larry Koopa

he's beastly

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I'll stick with Castlevania references, thank you very much.

But if I had to choose, I'd take Angry Sun. There's nothing that beats out a pissed off fiery ball of gas swooping down at you in terms of coolness. And yes, I see the irony in that.

Or a Thwomp. Then I can thwomp people.

B!squick

Smash Master
In other news, does anyone approve of my random new custom made avatar? Negative comments on the tie will make me sad, just so you know.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599

My Cat Owns

Smash Apprentice
Aww, I want a boozer shirt :L
I just get band shirts there though. I don't really check the retro tv show/movie/video games section.

Flayl

Smash Hero
You can just get a Bowser pic stamped on a regular black T-shirt, no need to spend 20$ on that ****.

B!squick

Smash Master
I love the super jail avatar jay.how you like mine?lol
Dude, that's awesome! :O A koopa in his natural habitat.

Just saw District 9. Trailer makers are pretty noobish for showing a scene that happens in, like, the last 10 minutes of the film. Still, it was really kick *** and everything a movie should be. Go watch it. Now.

GreenFox

Smash Ace
District 9 was the best movie of the summer I thought really good movie. If you haven't seen it go now

Top Bottom