• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I'm laughing hard at all of the LoL Bowser jokes, especially Phiddlesticks' champion spotlight. That was beautiful, man. :laugh:

Because I felt like having some fun myself, here's Bowser's moveset data if he were a Champion, using Phiddle's post mainly as a source.

Passive: F-Smash

Every 5th auto-attack will be an F-Smash, dealing 100% bonus damage and granting him brief untargetability (the windback) during the animation.

Q: Fire Breath

Bowser stands in place while breathing fire in a wide cone in front of him, harming enemies for 40/70/100/130/160 (+55% of ability power) magic damage per second for as long as the player wishes to hold, mana permitting. Fire Breath may be canceled at any time by pressing Q again during the move.

W: Whirling Fortress

Bowser quickly launches himself in the direction of your choice (skillshot) while spinning inside his shell. During this move, he is untargetable, and any enemies that are in his path are hit for 20/40/60/80/100 (+60% of attack damage) physical damage while also being knocked airborne for 0.5 seconds.

E: Bowser Bomb

Bowser leaps onto his target area (skillshot like Dark Matter & Solar Flare) using his tremendous body to crush enemies, dealing 100/110/120/130/140 physical damage (+90% of attack damage) and stunning for 1.25 seconds upon a direct hit. Enemies who are right next to (but not under) Bowser when he lands will only take 25% of the damage, and will be stunned for 0.5 seconds.

R: Koopa Klaw/Flying Slam

Bowser swings out his beefy arm in an arc in front of him. and the first enemy champion caught by it will be in Bowser's clutches (counting as a stun) for 1.5 seconds. During this time period, Bowser and his target are immune to all disables, but not damage. Also, two new options become available to him.

-Leap with his target in his clutches and come crashing down to earth, dealing 200/250/300 physical damage (+100% of attack damage & +100% of ability power). Both Bowser and his target are untargetable during the move, which lasts a few seconds. Press R again to perform this move.

-Back throw his target violently to the ground a moderate distance behind him, dealing 150/175/200 physical damage (+75% of attack damage & +75% of ability power). Right click to perform this move.

If Bowser doesn't input either command, the target will be released once the time period is over. The time period will also instantly end if either Bowser or his target dies before a command is inputted.

This Champ would be SOOOOOOOO OP, amirite? :)

B!squick

Smash Master
Well, that is just sad. I really like Blacklight: Retribution's gameplay, but holy **** is literally EVERYTHING else about it terrible. There is just nothing at all that works right or well. It crashed to desktop twice the first day I played it. It's impossible to join a game because nine clicks out of ten the quick join button takes you to a loading screen and then right back to the server list. You can't manually find a game because by the time you scroll down and find one you like you can't join it because in the time you've been looking it became full or the game is ending or maybe the game just doesn't feel like letting you play. You can get idle booted even if you've just spawned in the game. The list of problems goes on from there.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I'm laughing hard at all of the LoL Bowser jokes, especially Phiddlesticks' champion spotlight. That was beautiful, man. :laugh:

Because I felt like having some fun myself, here's Bowser's moveset data if he were a Champion, using Phiddle's post mainly as a source.

Passive: F-Smash

Every 5th auto-attack will be an F-Smash, dealing 100% bonus damage and granting him brief untargetability (the windback) during the animation.

Q: Fire Breath

Bowser stands in place while breathing fire in a wide cone in front of him, harming enemies for 40/70/100/130/160 (+55% of ability power) magic damage per second for as long as the player wishes to hold, mana permitting. Fire Breath may be canceled at any time by pressing Q again during the move.

W: Whirling Fortress

Bowser quickly launches himself in the direction of your choice (skillshot) while spinning inside his shell. During this move, he is untargetable, and any enemies that are in his path are hit for 20/40/60/80/100 (+60% of attack damage) physical damage while also being knocked airborne for 0.5 seconds.

E: Bowser Bomb

Bowser leaps onto his target area (skillshot like Dark Matter & Solar Flare) using his tremendous body to crush enemies, dealing 100/110/120/130/140 physical damage (+90% of attack damage) and stunning for 1.25 seconds upon a direct hit. Enemies who are right next to (but not under) Bowser when he lands will only take 25% of the damage, and will be stunned for 0.5 seconds.

R: Koopa Klaw/Flying Slam

Bowser swings out his beefy arm in an arc in front of him. and the first enemy champion caught by it will be in Bowser's clutches (counting as a stun) for 1.5 seconds. During this time period, Bowser and his target are immune to all disables, but not damage. Also, two new options become available to him.

-Leap with his target in his clutches and come crashing down to earth, dealing 200/250/300 physical damage (+100% of attack damage & +100% of ability power). Both Bowser and his target are untargetable during the move, which lasts a few seconds. Press R again to perform this move.

-Back throw his target violently to the ground a moderate distance behind him, dealing 150/175/200 physical damage (+75% of attack damage & +75% of ability power). Right click to perform this move.

If Bowser doesn't input either command, the target will be released once the time period is over. The time period will also instantly end if either Bowser or his target dies before a command is inputted.

This Champ would be SOOOOOOOO OP, amirite? :)
WITH SO MUCH MOBILITY FOR ALL THAT CC, HOW COULD HE NOT BE OP?! Riot, make it happen pls.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Did I just read someone call intangibility "untangibility"?

*cries himself to sleep*

Guys, I was looking at up smashes data a while ago, and apparently Bowser's shell/chest area has invincibility. Someone knowledgeable please elaborate.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'm not sure what frames exactly, but upsmash is kinda janky.

:phone:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I think the invincibility includes his crotch too, but I haven't looked at his hurtboxes so iunno.

I'm not sure what frames exactly, but upsmash is kinda janky.

:phone:
IIRC it's about 10 frames, might be 7 though. Can't remember. I was just fascinated as very few attacks have invincibility frames.

Edit: actually it's about 14 frames lol

Flayl

Smash Hero
So I started my surf classes pretty recently, my toes kind of hurt but the after surf feeling is awesome. I've been kind of unlucky with the waves so far, one day they're too strong and frequent, the other it's too calm - probably wouldn't have this problem if my friends and I went in sequential days but they can't.

Anybody here do surf or bodysurf?

B!squick

Smash Master
Don't have anywhere to surf here.

*is a 5 minute drive from Florida beaches*

Nope. Nowhere at all. I actually don't surf though. I think I'm too round for that sort of thing. Also, I'm not much of a beach guy anyway.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I live in Utah so the closest place to Surf is about 10 hours away.

HOWEVER, I have tried it before, my dad used to be an avid surfer when he lived in Cali, and I do Wakeboard/Snowboard/used to Skateboard if that counts for anything. But as for actual surfing, nope, not really.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
yeah we have a tournament results thread that i haven't updated in about a year

Flayl

Smash Hero
Stickies make threads invisible

edit: I'm only half joking, after a certain amount of sticky topics nobody bothers to look at them

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I glanced over them before, must have missed it.

That's one reason I personally despise stickies. Dedede boards have about 7-8, and I've been working forever to reduce the number to about 4-5.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
There's apparently going to be some megamanxsonic thing released at comic con.

It sounds cool, even though I hate Sonic.

MrEh

Smash Hero
Kotaku: Will there be any animal/human kissing in the crossover?
Flynn: Yes. Hot Amy-on-Wily action. Haha – no, no, none of that.

Thank God.

Flayl

Smash Hero
I'm gone the whole weekend and I come back to find no new posts. Did we all just go on vacation at the same time? Haha

D

Deleted member 189823

What is baller?
Also, I hope it went well. I heard those convention have casuals, mostly.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
I thought he was too far, but it could be that he was holding down. He probably was holding down now that I think about it, because there were two chances to grab a ledge and live lol.

You could ask Uncle himself but I doubt he remembers what happened

MrEh

Smash Hero
It's possible that he was too far, since it's harder to grab ledges using a Bowser Bomb if Bowser's back is facing the ledge. (plus that PS1's ledges are dumb)

I do think that he could have grabbed the ledge though. lol

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
not to mention i was glitching the **** out on that ledge/rock piece anyway...lol

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
The ledge rock thing is because Bowser is too fat and the ground there isn't big enough.

He can do it in numerous other places too (you guys probably already know that).

What's the point of dair? I don't understand, am I supposed to laugh at it?

Top Bottom