• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wow. Just...Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Last time I saw a mention of Roy here it was against Azen (mind you, I'm rarely here) and people were trying to tell him how to play. LOL

Texas rides all of Texas, just like EC rides all of EC and WC rides all of WC. Pride, son.
We were analyzing mistakes and how Azen was able to take advantage. Crime?(edit) you know what, we should all perish for even questioning his ability.

*unsheathes sword and kills self

Bladewing

Smash Apprentice
Roy_R and his ****.

But in all seriousness marth against snake on bf is pretty much in marth's favor by like a 100%. I'm a snake main and I myself hate bf and think it's the worst stage for snake ever especially against characters who practically live in the air.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
I love this thread. The Marth boards have like, never given Roy the credit he deserves. The funny part? This was Roy RUSTY. He barely gets to play now, as he's always working. Poor guy.

I also think its funny that people bring up Razer airdodging poorly.

1. Watch other vids of him. He gets by most people fine.
2. Roy is VERY good at reading people. Like, you don't realize it until you play him, but he is always one step ahead of you. He's godly at getting grabs and stalling his fairs until after you airdodge.

I miss his Falcon. :)

Die :) :) :)
I have watched other vids of him. But in this match he would air dodge imediately out of hitstun after every single hit. My friend used to do that and it makes it all the easier to combo into more moves. You have to admit the first stock he was dodging at really bad times.

Dont get me wrong, I think Vazer is awsome. :D

BBoyindo

Smash Ace
Roy_R and his ****.

But in all seriousness marth against snake on bf is pretty much in marth's favor by like a 100%. I'm a snake main and I myself hate bf and think it's the worst stage for snake ever especially against characters who practically live in the air.
Ehm BF is Snake's best stage by far. It is also Marth's best stage, and he is probably better there, but it's surely not an auto win.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Actually, it depends on the match-up.

/wrecked

Yttuty

Smash Apprentice
where's Roy_R from?

also from texas?

Is he the best marth from there?

nice match, I'll look up the entire set, I can't figure out how razer won after this match

Bladewing

Smash Apprentice
Well I guess it's preference....but whatever.

I just hate that stage sooooo much. The only stage i hate more is gaybow cruise.

edit: we're getting off topic, this thread is about roy_R and razor.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Did anyone else notice that Razer blew up the C4 just to mindgame Roy? It made him pull up his shield instinctively when he heard snake say "now" and snake could rush in and grab him. The c4 would be somewhere like the top platform of BF and marth and snake are sitting on the floor then he would do it. If you didnt notice this, then rewatch the set and watch for it because its somewhat hilarious how effective it was for being so simple. XD

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Snakes best is SV IMO. Anyways, it definitely isn't Marth's advantage on BF. It's probably his best option against Snake, but it is far from an advantage.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
I have watched other vids of him. But in this match he would air dodge imediately out of hitstun after every single hit. My friend used to do that and it makes it all the easier to combo into more moves. You have to admit the first stock he was dodging at really bad times.

Dont get me wrong, I think Vazer is awsome. :D
This. Roy just pressured me because he has trapped me before...he just read me hard lol.

Did anyone else notice that Razer blew up the C4 just to mindgame Roy? It made him pull up his shield instinctively when he heard snake say "now" and snake could rush in and grab him. The c4 would be somewhere like the top platform of BF and marth and snake are sitting on the floor then he would do it. If you didnt notice this, then rewatch the set and watch for it because its somewhat hilarious how effective it was for being so simple. XD
This. I'm razer.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Good **** Roy, too bad every match vs Snake can't go like this eh? xD

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hmm. Comparable to what I'm gonna do to Razer at Whobo. :)

lol <3
JV 3 stock him the first match then lose the set?

:)
razer and Pyronic star should play to see who's better with the wiimote and nunchuck
Who is Pyronic and where is he from? Razer is the 2nd best player in Texas after Dojo, and he's 14 hahahah. I would love to see another wiimote user play him :p.

Also about Razers ADing, notice he tried to change up the timing after the first two hits of marths uair, and then roy fullhopped uair, DJ uair comboed him hahahaha it was pretty amazing :p.

Roy_R

Smash Apprentice
I had to win two sets, I won the first one :)

I don't know why, but in some games Razer had costumes and they don't show in the vids!! like in game 5 in Frigate! he had a black costume! and I couldn't see anything!!! heheeee =D = cuz u really couldn't see Snake or all that **** he was pulling out. I got lucky :]

Gea

Smash Master
hey guys I think DMG airdodges too much.

oh hey look it's a vid of Roy ****** Razer.

blah blah blah Wario is a terrible choice blah blah

switching mains blah blah

metaknight seems reasonable blah blah blah
Pop for top tier.

Roooooy you have to work this weekend don't you? :(

CO18

Smash Hero
JV 3 stock him the first match then lose the set?

:)

Who is Pyronic and where is he from? Razer is the 2nd best player in Texas after Dojo, and he's 14 hahahah. I would love to see another wiimote user play him :p.

Also about Razers ADing, notice he tried to change up the timing after the first two hits of marths uair, and then roy fullhopped uair, DJ uair comboed him hahahaha it was pretty amazing :p.
lol without the latter

prOAPC

Smash Lord
I had to win two sets, I won the first one :)

I don't know why, but in some games Razer had costumes and they don't show in the vids!! like in game 5 in Frigate! he had a black costume! and I couldn't see anything!!! heheeee =D = cuz u really couldn't see Snake or all that **** he was pulling out. I got lucky :]
oe noob, ahi agregué la primera pelea en cobrawlers, pa que agregues el resto tu :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom