• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 4 - 550$ pot bonus -Be at venue EARLY! BRING FULL SETUPS(wii/ssbb/tv)

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I've decided that I'm not going. Bus is too expensive, plus other reasons.

Good luck everybody, I hope you all win :3

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I usually don't Money Match... But Since I plan on Retiring soon I might as well. I'm open for any MMs nothing more than 5$ though, I got bills to pay.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I gotta MM for more than that son, I got bills to pay

True Blue

Smash Lord
Can I reserve 3 for Wumbo?
Sure! Just tell me which ones you want and I will set them aside for you. Probably will have to tell me your tag when you see me so I can remember that I set them aside for you lol.

I'm going. Anyone who fights me gets a free win!
Wait.... Dang... I read this and instead of "win" I read the word "Wii"... My mind just flew out the window lol. Guess I read it too fast.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
True Blue, could you set aside two PokéBalls, one Fire Emblem Sword, one Mushroom, and one Pop Star for me? I'd like Zeton to purchase them for me.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Sure! Just tell me which ones you want and I will set them aside for you. Probably will have to tell me your tag when you see me so I can remember that I set them aside for you lol.

Wait.... Dang... I read this and instead of "win" I read the word "Wii"... My mind just flew out the window lol. Guess I read it too fast.
I'll take the Metroid, F-Zero and Mr. G&W buttons. My tag is the same as my username.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
It's Mid Tier AND Low Tier, noobs! Don't sleep on that last part!

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Mid Tier implies the inclusion of Low Tier in every place except Houston.

True Blue

Smash Lord
I need to buy a new ROB pin, I gave mine to Ocean at Apex after he beat M2K
Gotchya
True Blue, could you set aside two PokéBalls, one Fire Emblem Sword, one Mushroom, and one Pop Star for me? I'd like Zeton to purchase them for me.
Gotchya. So I should be expecting Zeton instead of you to come up to me to buy the buttons right?
I'll take the Metroid, F-Zero and Mr. G&W buttons. My tag is the same as my username.
Gotchya!

Can't wait for WHOBO! Am super psyched! Nationals are always fun!!!

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
Is anyone from TN bussing to WHOBO? I don't wanna be lonely on the trip :( Alsoooo, on the ride back there's gonna be about a day's wait after I get the ride back to Memphis before I can go back to MO, so is there anyone from TN willing to house me?

Player-1

Smash Legend
Is anyone from TN bussing to WHOBO? I don't wanna be lonely on the trip :( Alsoooo, on the ride back there's gonna be about a day's wait after I get the ride back to Memphis before I can go back to MO, so is there anyone from TN willing to house me?
I'm fairly sure no one from TN is going to whobo

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
When are you going? I'm busing from Memphis at some point lol. on thursday if I'm not wrong

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Okay sis 40$ is A LOT to pay for a tournament.

Gurl were still in a recession why are yew charging this much money?????
I'm just gonna end up playing some -3/-4 match up and getting wrecked.
not here for this.

I should get a discount for using a bad character.

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Well of course hes going to deal with it, he's probably pocketing like 50$ of the RIDICULOUS Venue and Entry fees, hes charging us.

You going on vacation after this tournament Xyro????

You paying off those student loans?

Hes prolly scamming us for our money.

you might have these other smashers fooled, but I not me.

I C U XYRO.​

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
THugz, Michigan MK main, would like to know if the free entry clause applies to him

He says to note he was listed as a notable player for the last MK Banned national at impulse as well as a top player in Nebraska. I can confirm that these are both true.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
If he's truly a mk main then yes he gets regular singles/doubles. Delux, you know him better than I do so u tell me.

And fujini, the venue costs me a dime per player so yes I am stealing from everybody. Gonna buy me many many boxes of twinkies with these funds.

:phone:

Top Bottom