• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 4 - 550$ pot bonus -Be at venue EARLY! BRING FULL SETUPS(wii/ssbb/tv)

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
i'm about 50% for going to this. anyone need a good teammate?

and no, I don't have to use Ganon in teams unless you want me to. I got a good falco/sheik/DK/G&W/wario/pika too. pick one.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
So registrations for whobo 4 are rolling in so if you haven't registered you need to do so before july 31 to avoid being charged 50$ at the door. If you have any questions regarding your registration or ordering merchandise pm me and ill answer them as soon as I can. 1 week and 1/2 before all hell brakes loose so lets get HYPE!

Ps: If you didn't order your whobo 4 merchandise you can do so at http://airbrushking.net/shop/specials.html This will be limited time only while supplies last so order now before its to late!

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Nahhh no one wants to MM ICs :(
YO! That avatar reminds me of Dragon Ball Advanced Adventure on Gameboy advance. I just bought me a gameboy micro and ebayed Dragon Ball Advanced. Dayum I cant wait till that sucker comes in mayne. Gonna be going hard in the paint!:cool:

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I'm looking for a regular doubles event teammate. I main Pit obviously, but I can stock tank, use arrows to lead into follow ups, control the stage, among other things. Message me if you are interested.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
If G^W was legal I'd team with Boss and **** on all of you

As he carries me LOL

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Ooo I need a mid tiers partner too. Who wants to team with the top ranked Ganon in north america? #namedropping

:phone:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Remember, NO ONE gets into Whobo unless venue fee is paid for. Its 40$ now but will increase in 7 days so please buy yo **** now before you forget or spend your money. I also would appreciate it if everybody brought full setups. Things will go slow and i will prevent friendlies if we have no extra set-ups.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Remember, NO ONE gets into Whobo unless venue fee is paid for. Its 40$ now but will increase in 7 days so please buy yo **** now before you forget or spend your money. I also would appreciate it if everybody brought full setups. Things will go slow and i will prevent friendlies if we have no extra set-ups.
What if you're spectating?

Top Bottom