• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 4 - 550$ pot bonus -Be at venue EARLY! BRING FULL SETUPS(wii/ssbb/tv)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
If you buy nothing until the day of, the venue jumps up to 50$ and you will NOT be seeded in pools nor bracket. its my way of being an A-Hole to the A-Hole who causes me hassle.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
If you buy nothing until the day of, the venue jumps up to 50$ and you will NOT be seeded in pools nor bracket. its my way of being an A-Hole to the A-Hole who causes me hassle.
Well I have no money as of right now. So unless someone plans on paying for me, I'm going to ruin someone's day in pools.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
You should seed Atomsk only if he wears his Captain America costume for both days.

:phone:

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Hey this sucks. I really wanna go to whobo but tickets are freaking $450 +

Anyone wanna help me out and dig a little? I will go if I can find tickets around $300.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Hey this sucks. I really wanna go to whobo but tickets are freaking $450 +

Anyone wanna help me out and dig a little? I will go if I can find tickets around $300.
I got my tickets 2 weeks ago on Southwest.com for about $250. I'm not sure how much prices have gone up since then.

:phone:

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Do I have to pay to chill? I want to go and hang out, but I'm not entering. Will this be a problem?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Probably for the Dave and Buster people it would be. If they were going to allow that, they'd probably make you buy dinner first.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
I PMed Sync about housing 2 days ago and haven't heard back... =[ if someone can contact him more easily and tell him that i need housing that would be greatly appreciated <333

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Do I have to pay to chill? I want to go and hang out, but I'm not entering. Will this be a problem?
I've always assumed that venue fee gives you the ability to play friendlies and the ability to enter tournaments. I imagine if a TO finds you playing matches, they'll throw you out, but, otherwise, it should be fine, right?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I've always assumed that venue fee gives you the ability to play friendlies and the ability to enter tournaments. I imagine if a TO finds you playing matches, they'll throw you out, but, otherwise, it should be fine, right?
Except usually venue's don't really care whether you're participating in the tournament or not: they care about getting money from you renting out the room/place/etc. If you plan on using their room, even if it's just to chill, that counts for them.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
It would probably take a while before I could get someone to edit it, but feel free to comment in the article advertising it in a post if you'd like

mikeray4

Smash Ace
hinkage gets free entry!!! He's beaten fatal, bizkit, JoeST to say the least. And he only mains MK. Plus he's been on the New England Power Rankings multiple times.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

Shaky

Smash Ace
So the only non-smash related event happening is movies on Friday night? Or has something changed in the month that I last asked the question.

Esca

Smash Champion
Alright, I know Pwiito is gonna come too. We're gonna get like a legit 4-5 of us together and go out. We're goin' to Rich's Houston.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
shaky take me with u!!!

alsooooooo

can we organize a ride possibly?

we all get into the houston area friday afternoon i believe

here

Houston, TX, Polk St and Travis St at August 3, 2012 2:15 PM

can anybody help us get to the hotel Riddle reserved for us?? (duno the adress of the hotel, justin can u post it?)

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
Alright I'm confirmed to come to this now, gonna megabus it solo. Anyone wanna team for MT/LT dubz

EDIT: My original partner apparently most likely won't be able to make it, so I'm probably gonna need a regular doubles partner too :/

BioDG

Smash Ace
Alright I'm confirmed to come to this now, gonna megabus it solo. Anyone wanna team for MT/LT dubz

EDIT: My original partner apparently most likely won't be able to make it, so I'm probably gonna need a regular doubles partner too :/
AWWWWWWWWWWWW yEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero

It's coming...

FAE let's team in mid tiers

Top Bottom