• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 4 - 550$ pot bonus -Be at venue EARLY! BRING FULL SETUPS(wii/ssbb/tv)

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Thugz is a MK player, not doubt I know the kid alot too.

And Fujin, don't go, no one cares about this complaining, it's a WEEK before the tournament and you just now start complaining (not that it would of changed anything if you did before) Just go or not.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Well I was more asking on the "known" part of the clause because he's definitely an MK main.

He mained MK solo up until the ban, and then was forced to dabble with a bunch of random characters until MK was unbanned in MI, where he immediately mained him again. I actually don't think he attended any Mk banned events iirc. This kid blows up my facebook like every two days being pissed off about the MK ban (even with MK being unbanned in MI), so if we could make that free entry thing happen I can say that our debt is squared and I can ban MK with a free conscience.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I guess they got trolled by a bunch of little kids.
BTW, THuGz is an MK main. I remember he attended a couple of my biweeklies, and he used MK. Poor guy didn't get far in bracket.

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Fae and I are looking for housing(after Xyro agrees to give my my discount of course)

Someone should house us.

the best Lucas and Zelda

I'll give you a free lap dance or something.

some guy named Run TC or some **** says he can house us but hes charging 30$ and if I'm whining about paying 40$ to lose to people who play better characters than me than I'm certainly not wanting to pay 30$ to sleep on someones couch.

Also how much is Synch charging.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Wooooow, I keep getting ditched in MT/LT doubles. Xyro, can I just team with a CPU? Honestly don't give a **** at this point. Was really looking forward to this event but now am just gonna count the number of times I fsmash people.

:phone:

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Do I have to pay to chill? I want to go and hang out, but I'm not entering. Will this be a problem?
Nope they wont allow it. Everyone that is attending has to purchase a venue/wristband in order to get in the venue. There will be no exceptions. 3 more days and online registration for venue and entry will close. Everyone who hasn't paid will have to pay 50$ venue + entry fee after july 31 to get in the tournaments so I suggest that everyone registers now to save yourself money. If anyone has any questions pm me. Let the countdown begin!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Wooooow, I keep getting ditched in MT/LT doubles. Xyro, can I just team with a CPU? Honestly don't give a **** at this point. Was really looking forward to this event but now am just gonna count the number of times I fsmash people.

:phone:
lmao that's what you get for ditching asa akira MOTHER****DH2788FR287

PJ- OUT

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Zig if you wanna do lowtier I'm down, you know my Jiggs is gay (could also do Lucas if he's counted as low tier, fire heallll) technically CF as well

I got a reg doub partner, mid tier, need a low tier. CMON ZIGSTA, Lotso would say "AWWWWWW THAT'S NICE"

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
There's no separate events for mid and low tier. It's 1 event of mid/low tier.
THAT'S ****IN BULL****! *Shakes Hand*

I WON THAT MATCH!

Man that's lame. Nvm Zig I already got Andy, I mean I WOULD drop him for you in a heart beat but I already dipped on him in reg teams for Esca.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah I'm not gonna be able to make it to this. Bad luck and not a ton of money being the bane of this trip. I told Esca already, but if he doesn't see it there then yeah sorry I can't go.

Esca

Smash Champion
Chibo I've already told you to bet any amount of money that Gnes and I will beat the **** out of you and Razer. Bet.

Top Bottom